discord.gg/KTPGu
discord.gg/9WQxS
discord.gg/eppvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for dank grup

Did no one learn form the pol discord?

na this one is okay

I don't want to talk to edgy teen shitposters

right now there aren't any other than mrcummy who gets bullied all the time anyway

It expired fuck

discord.gg/KTPGu

Thanks

Discordfags pls go

pls new invite, the latest one expired

Just give the permanent link OP you stupid fuck

I don't want to be on a discord made by a retard

>once more the invite expires

discord.gg/9WQxS
Permanent cuz OP is a tard

what is the point of a discord for Veeky Forums ?

discord is a garbage server, fuck that, pick something else that's not shitty to use

this discord contains all the new faggotry that destroyed Veeky Forums

>new faggotry that destroyed Veeky Forums
don't worry it's spread across all boards, none are really enjoyable anymore with all these fucks around

Literally everyone in there is a weeb.

>mfw this one doesnt work either

can someone use a permanent invite for once?

Whats so great about discord?

It's like teamspeak but better net quality, easier to share pictures and links and has the benefit of being a free service.

Discord will destroy your life. Don't do it.

Never saw the appeal of teamspeak either.
Vola is good.

>wanting to talk in group with meme spouting retards and autists

New invite?

Yes welcome to Veeky Forums the weeb site based on 2ch and futaba for weebs that got kicked out of SA
How are you doing today normalfag-san

Wow #rude

I'm not edgy or teen or shitposter tho

Kill yourself lol, Veeky Forums isn't weeb-centric anymore, your loser kind are now the minority

Nice try fagtron.

>mrcummy

could somebody please post the webm of mrcummy nearly killing himself in his volvo shitbox thank you

Does it work on mobile? If not, can't do.

Here you go fella, let's hope he hasn't learned his lesson

haha jesus fucking christ

Yes

I feel like doing something like this is a good way to get doxed.

Hiroshima sold your info long ago lad.

>weeb instantly admits defeat
Too easy.

Yeah, but that info isn't leading to a bunch of pizzas getting sent to my place. I'm talking about the annoying kind of doxxing.

>as soon as his name gets mentioned he magically appears to fend himself

Don't think you can dox anyone through discord. If it was an irc or skype channel then probably

I am ever present

Nigga unless you're an annoying tripfag or Frosty Veeky Forums isn't /b/ and could care less. Bus passes cost too much to bother buying you Pizza. I've been to meetups and participated in Secret Santa's on /a/ and nothings fucking happened.

What a sad existence

You're here too buddy

greasy haired manlet
you're a slow as well as bad driver and i've seen it in person

I'm not a manlet
>you're a slow
What?

you're literally a manlet i've stood next to you

What is your definition of manlet?

you

Refer to

>claims to not be edgy, teen, or shitposter
>78 seconds later he tells someone to kill themselves because he can't accept that Veeky Forums is a weeb site

he's not a teen but he's a child sized greasy hair skin and bones weeb

It's not a weeb site anymore, things change, it's time to move on.

>calling me a weeb
Man you're not even trying anymore

There's a difference between "ever present" and an hour

There's a difference between being present and not, guess which one I am right now?

Mrcummy sir can you just leave and never return, you are no better than that angry ute dork

I never claimed to be better than anybody (except weebs)

>reading comprehension

None of those links work

Furfags are no better than weebs

most of the people at s/o/cal meets would identify themselves as weebs, considering we were singing initial D tunes at the last one (thank god you didn't come)
feel free to stay away from those as well

For the most part yeah, they are both trash, weebs tend to be failures more often tho.

>weeb takes the bantz to heart
Wow, literally can't handle the bantz
Lmfao

I'd rather my kid be a weeb than a furry degenerate

people were talking about how you're such an annoying piece of shit in general at the last one dude, you're insufferable

How about neither?
Really?
Weird how I'm so polarizing.

Not even trolling, if you realize how big a fuckup furfags are why are you one what triggered it? Was it a cartoon movie as a kid that did funny things to your dangly bits?

no shit you're polarizing, you beg for attention every single time you post your name, theres no way anybody can take you seriously, especially after posting your shitty driving skills nearly ending your own waste of a life

You said you're "ever present"

Nobody I know irl knows, I don't tell people about that shit it's just cringe.
I don't care online tho, literally doesn't matter.
You won't see any stickers on my cars or keychains or furry/weeb music, I don't like committing social suicide at every turn, at least not via that mechanism.
Yeah I fucked up and went in too hot, braked mid corner and spun out, I stayed on the road tho, and nothing was damaged, nobody was hurt.
Everything was fine and I learned from it, I don't see the issue desu.

But what made you realize you were a furry what triggered it or are you just crazy in the head

the issue is you've created this embarrassing online persona for yourself while still trying to say you're better than anyone, same with the 'ever-present' shit, what sort of loser is desparate for attention from people who hate him?

>literally doesn't matter
which is why you create an online persona and go to such lengths to defend it

It's all just mental disorders dude, weabooism and furry, it's all mental disorders.
>still doesn't understand the purpose of my online posting
Over your head

yeah yeah dude you're the epic troll and you get all of the attention and you shit up Veeky Forums
you still drive an entire state away to go to Veeky Forums meets where people would rather you not be there, so its hard to take that seriously.

>braked mid corner
>i-its okay cause nothing was damaged

>I-ITS NOT A WEEB SITE ANYMORE
>M-MINORITY
Wake me when the administration reverses their pro-weeb rulings. You are all filthy fucking immigrants and you should know your place.

It's nice to drive around, I like road trips, plus I get to visit my friends in LA, it's a win-win really.
I often drive to LA to see bands play, it's not really a big deal for me to make the drive.

>mrcummy admits defeat
maybe next time your ginger boyfriend should do the posting for you

How did I admit defeat?

POST NEW INVITE POST NEW INVITE POST NEW INVITE

i gotchu
discord.gg/eppvE

>advertising thread up for 12 hours

thanks based trips

Reminder to report shit threads such as this one

hey guys just wanted to say thanks for the little discord chat haha

it's been a blast!!
keep calm and car on as they say haha

later guys :)

Before you go, make sure to report the thread my good friend

war criminal

war criminal

war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal warwar criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war criminal war