imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

meant to upload this earlier

Bump

What's a fun and non-autistic challenge I can do to get back into Terraria?

beat the game

Can you use TEdit to make a normal world to an expert world?

I keep trying and I keep losing interest once I'm about to hit hardmode. I was super into this game in 1.2 and while I was so excited for 1.3 it released and my interest died immediately.

Yes.

I'm doing a completely underwater playthrough.
Use TEdit to fill above the surface with water and give yourself a neptune shell.

Yes

Yeah.

I heard that makes the game lag whenever you mine something.

If you're gonna start with a neptune shell, what's the point?

It gets much better after wall of flesh. Combat classes become more devoted, more things to do, the game becomes more fleshed out

Oh I've played through hardmode many times, should have made that clearer woops. But it was before all the cultists and shit. And when I hit hardmode in my most recent run, I kinda got lost in all the weird seemingly pointless accessories and junk that were added. Just me being an old geezer that can't keep up, I guess.

Oxygen isn't the only issue, fishing is near impossible, some enemies don't spawn in water, you must do a lot of building in order to get basic things done.
It will only lag badly if there's suddenly a large amount of water being moved, not an issue a lot of the time

Not them, but I actually feel the opposite. Yeah, the classes get a bit more defined, but all there really is to do is farm, kill bosses, and farm some more. There's nothing else particularly interesting to do in the world that you couldn't already do before Hardmode.

bumping

>go through fancy builds
>realize I will never be creative

I'm a step above commieblocks, but I have no creativity at all.

Like something like this. There's not an exorbitant amount of materials used, and it's not extravagant, but the way it's all put together blows my mind. It's beautiful.

The solution is to steal shamelessly until it becomes second nature.

Will this game ever have proper ladders?

Bump.

so what are differences between this and Starbound?

One is a good game and the other is Starbound.

Wait they're actually the same game?

Last time I played starbound was maybe late 2015

Starbound seems to be more about exploration and stuff compared to Terraria focusing more on developing your character

These threads die too early, if anybody sees this thread then please contribute

I'm between bursts of playing this, so here's that shitty prison I made a few weeks ago.

Is there a discord?

Kill yourself.

>laying down blueprints for a medieval inn type of thing
>it looks incredibly generic

God I hate everything I build.

It's better than other stuff you see here or on plebbit.

cool use of a green slime banner

What should I have on my building character?

Another accessory slot. The architect gizmo pack already has the extendo grip and it does not stack with it again, so that can go.

Didn't know that, thanks. I swapped it with a Presserator.

I'd swap it with a neptune shell and just keep the pressserator in the inventory, personally.

The presserator, like a lot of those newer utility accessories, works even while in the inventory. The neptune shell will let you build underwater without having to worry about air constantly.

I'm using TShock so I can just give myself Flipper and Godmode if I need to build underwater.

Then go for a celestial stone for the mining speed.

What do you think so far?

Why the actuated blocks? You could use wooden beams or ebonwood wall painted brown.

>thorium is a laggy buggy mess
>tremor is a shit
>calamity is edgelord supremes diary, featuring unbalance: the edgehog

Got this game on wii u, (and PC, and 3DS, and PS4) but is there a reason to play a world when the entire jungle spawned with two seperate corruption biomes in it

I wanted them to look more "solid", and have the supports look more connected to them. This look better?

Yes, I think that looks solid enough.

Upd8

I'm addicted to fishing help me.

That sign support is very long. Why don't you put it on the other side? I don't think item frames even need supports, but I'm not sure.

Calling this done for now. Later I'll add an underground storage area/cellar and a cottage next to it to use as a base, since I don't want to stick a bed in a bar.

They don't need supports, but I wanted it to hang, and if I made it a tile shorter it looked too close to the building. I think it looks nicer on this side, so thank you.

How?

Me and my friends are doing a server and nobody's ready to go to hard mode because they don't want to play so I just fish since there's nothing else to do.

Modded server anyone?

What about the Spirit mod?

Slowly going for the fixture of tmodloader being a huge piece of shit
from 8~12ms to 4~6ms on Render #1

Render #0*
jesus

Does anyone have any mods for reducing the amount of ore required for bars? That shit gets extremely tedious, especially for chlorophyte