Doing 10 over with traffic in front of me

>doing 10 over with traffic in front of me
>asshat starts tailgating me with his brights on
>when I have some space on the right lane I switch and let him pass
>woman in the suv in front of us doesn't let him pass
>he decides to block me
Why are BMW drivers so passive aggressive?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/science-confirms-that-bmw-and-prius-drivers-are-the-wor-1120783177
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/new-ai-algorithm-beats-even-the-worlds-worst-traffic
sites.psu.edu/futurism/2016/09/09/self-driving-cars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Next time don't be a slow piece of shit

Don't travel in the passing lane and you won't have people who actually know how to drive getting pissed at you.

>Why are BMW drivers so passive aggressive?
you know why :^)

there was traffic ahead, dipshits
if that moron knew how to drive, he'd keep a safe distance.
kek

Traffic, caused by mungs like you who don't know how to drive.

Go to the autobahn some day idiot, you'll see how Germans know how to keep distance. That's why they can have no speed limit, because they aren't like the idiots here. And no, traffic is caused by vehicles no matter how skilled the drivers are.

No it's caused by retards like op who insist on driving slow and/or people who don't pass in the passing lane like they're suppose too

I don't get it.

Ever heard of Our Lady Giulia?

Nope. You mean the car?

yeah

>not passing him and brake checking him
if he rear ends you, repair bill is on him

I drive through Germany for work quite a bit, pretty overrated on their "excellent driver" reputation.

However, they don't fuck around with the left lane when it's unlimited speed, so that's nice.

REBORN FROM ASHES ALFA ROMEO

How superior is that car?

of course, it's totally not that BMW drivers are on par with Prius drivers when it comes to driving like shit
jalopnik.com/science-confirms-that-bmw-and-prius-drivers-are-the-wor-1120783177

It's 6 seconds faster than the Panamera Turbo at Nürburgring, currently the fastest sedan in the world with a 7:32 record.

I went as a tourist and you'd see people in high performance cars driving very safely. I was in a shitty rented Fiat 500 driving like a moron at about 160 km/h in the unlimited lane and a Porsche was well behind me. I was surprised that he "could barely keep up". When I switched lanes he flew past me with a look like vid related and I realized I was obstructing, kek.

It's steering is God tier, the exhaust sounds like a thousand screaming banshees, it handles precisely, the ride is great and the DNA knob turns the calm Dr. Jekyll into the ferocious Mr. Hyde when you select race mode.

Jewlia

It's pronounced Julia though

>I was surprised that he "could barely keep up".
I hope you're just pretending to be retarded user

Someone post the Alfa memeball about making comeback of the century and yet only sell 20 cars a year or something like that.

Nope, it's been proven time and time again that traffic is not caused by number of cars, but by driver incompetence. More cars just make it more likely to happen. Here's one recent article, I can post a hundred more if you would like.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/new-ai-algorithm-beats-even-the-worlds-worst-traffic

I find Infiniti drivers to be even worse

>be me
>going 5 over in passing lane because I'm passing people
>see Infiniti in my rearview going 25 over weaving through traffic
>he isn't using turn signals or anything
>ohboyherewego.png
>he comes up behind me
>I finish passing the cars I wanted to
>I signal to move over to give him the passing lane
>while I'm moving he tries to move over and pass me on the right without signaling or anything
>nearly crash into him because he's the biggest moron on the road
>signal again to move and start moving
>again he tries to pass me on the right
>we both back off again
>I decide to just let his dumbass pass me on the right
>flip him off as he passes me
>he just looks straight ahead like a cuck

I guess he was late to prep the bull for his wife or something

>doing speed limit, passing trucks on a 2 lane highway
>some niggerjew in a BMW starts flashing brights at me
>put sunglasses on so his lights don't bother me
>continue for 2km
>eventually a gap appears on the right, he moves over to pass me on the right
>WOT and leave him behind
>BMW BTFO

I love fucking with cucks

haha dude epic

I fucking HATE BMW drivers they think they own the fucking roads..this just happened to me a moment before finding this thread
>driving behind all black BMW with black tinted windows
>at a 4 way intersection
>in right lane
>right lane must turn right
>you can also turn on red btw
>bmw driver way up front in lead sitting through red light
>I'm like 6 cars behind him beeping my horn trying to get other people in front of me to beep there horn but no one does
>after beeping like mad yelling out my window saying "YOU CAN TURN ON RED FUCK HEAD"
>the BMW driver steps out of his car way up there and starts yelling back at me saying, "DUR HUR I'M AT RED LIGHT ASSHOLE STOP BEEPING AT ME"
>I keep yelling "you can turn on red"
>other people start beeping at him
>he gets back in his car and speeds off
Fuck BMW drivers they are cunts.

>inna rusty e36 m3
>E46 convertible zipping and weaving through traffic
>Follow
>Come to a left turn with a light that is green
>he suddenly slows to a crawl (to make me miss the light maybe?)
>Tail his ass all the way through
>he brake checks me
>I overtake
>Middle aged fat cunt raging hard
>brake check him
>he tries to overtake
>lol no
>now he's really raging
>Goes on for a bit until he eventually just gives up

So if it makes you feel any better we are cunts to each other too

You guys don't know how good you have it.

bmw or not, people drive like this a good portion of the time, I can't even switch lanes because everybody wants to go 0-60 and speed everywhere, people kamikaze in front of me if they see even a tiny fucking opening.

I want these people physically removed from this planet.

>>I was surprised that he "could barely keep up".
>>" "
>I hope you're just pretending to be retarded user

I hope YOU are just pretending to be retarded

t. speeding BMW driver
are you still mad that my 2k shitbox is faster than your brand new cuckmobile?
>turn on red
Maybe he failed to read the sign, this is why some lights get a small turn light with an arrow to show you can turn

>Driver was a dick
>Wow that guy is a dick
>Heard BMW drivers are dicks on the internet
>A BMW driver was a dick
>SEE I TOLD YOU ALL BMW DRIVERS ARE DICKS
Do any of you retards know what confirmation bias is

>vice
lol
I study road engineering user

>I guess he was late to prep the bull for his wife or something
kek

>Maybe he failed to read the sign, this is why some lights get a small turn light with an arrow to show you can turn
Pretty sure in the US you just can

kek, a friend of mine did that kind of thing in a W123 after an old fart who was blocking traffic and almost made her crash by suddenly shifting lanes with no warning yelled at her

It's just one more anecdote in my experience of BMW drivers driving like shit. Of course there are some good BMW drivers, but chances are that if there's a BMW nearby he's going to do stupid shit.

BMW is for poor people who can't afford anything better and they know it, so they drive like assholes to compensate. How does it feel like you're always settling for second best. Someone out there is driving pic related, and you're not. How does that make you feel?

I don't think that car bothers them as much as this one

My BMW's faster than that and much easier to park.

>I read a passage in one of my textbooks regarding traffic flow in school one semester
lol, if you say "traffic is caused by vehicles no matter how skilled the drivers are." then i dont care what youre studying, you dont know the first thing about traffic. if youre actually going to school for civil engineering (wtf is road engineering?) and youve completed more than a single semester, then id get your money back if i were you.

>vice
>lol
sites.psu.edu/futurism/2016/09/09/self-driving-cars/

there, a .edu source.

>Once we reach 100% self-driving car adoption either through personal choice or by legislation, some interesting things can happen. The first is the end to all traffic. Traffic is caused by either a collision blocking the road or bad driving on the part of humans.

not a single person who has any idea what theyre talking about will agree with you. literally just google it, there are countless articles on the subject.

That's retarded. What you mean is probably traffic jams. Traffic is caused by the vehicles going there, two cars can't occupy the same space no matter how smart they are. Do you unironically believe you could have a single lane instead of what we have now and attain the same mobility? If so, you're delusional.
And yes, it's civil engineering, specializing in roads.

ah, but look at the badge, it's still inferior

>and much easier to park
makes sense that a BMW driver would worry about this, they can't park worth shit

with perfect drivers you dont even need traffic lights. you dont even know the name of the degree youre supposedly going to school for, let alone the basic principles of what youre studying. youre probably 18 years old and in your first semester and think youre an expert. read your books and listen to your professors. traffic is not caused by cars, it's caused by imperfect people driving them.

>you dont even need traffic lights
So what? lmao

>hurr durr if traffic flows well it doesn't exist

A 300C in a bodykit?

They fucked up in not offering a Giulia coupe.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

samefag

you got rekt get over it. We could have a single lane roads if everyone went the same speed and never had to slow down

No.

Because they are young and just bought MUH SPORTS CAR WITH POWER OF MILION HORSES. Seriously tho BMW are considered cars for very young people who just goi their licences unless it's a high-end/brand new model.

>samefag
Wrong
>you got rekt get over it. We could have a single lane roads if everyone went the same speed and never had to slow down
Wrong
It works great in theory but engineering doesn't deal with the realm of ideas. I guarantee you it will be slower than the autobahn, if only because not all cars have the same top speed,
Do you even know the difference between a dual carriageway and a controlled-access highway?

saved