S/o/Cal Mini Meet, wake up early you fucking spergs edition

>When
Saturday April 8th, 7:00AM

>Where
23381 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

A few of our guys either just got their cars back from the shop or got new cars. Here's to celebrate you fuckers, so let's do a pregame canyon run to test out your cars before the Palm Springs meet at the end of the month.

Plan is to leave by 8:00 to avoid all the lycrafags and traffic, get breakfast at Neptune's Net, then head back up the 23. All cars are welcome.

>Extra info
Walkie Talkie app: zello.com/GranAutismo

If you want to join the s/o/cal kik chat, we will add you only if you show up.

Don't let this thread die, you fucking faglords.

>kik

lmao who tf uses kik anymore just goes to show the type of people who go to these meetups

Oh yeah that's rich coming from someone who uses "lmao" on Veeky Forums.

Bump
Also its white na miata guy here. Got rid of the miata. Just gonna get comfortable with my new old car before head up some time with you guys

Bump
I might show up in my 2005 Ford Mustang desu

Niggery diggery doo, I'm calling CHP on you

Way to keep the positivity man

>chp
It's not like we will be racing desu

Hopefully I can bring my MemeR2 back to life by the end of this month for the Palm Springs meet and if my Gf doesn't decide to become a vapid cunt that day

I honestly would go if I wasn't doing a front disc brake conversion this weekend

350z reporting in . See you faggots there

Bump

Bump

can i raec u in my ae92 i just bought? 250k miles and it sure runs like it. pushing maybe 85hp to the front wheels, where the power should go

Nothing like a cup of hot autism in the morning, eh boys?

are bikers allowed? jk i don't want to hang out with you cager fags.

My car has a chipped bumper and needs a paint job. I'll get eaten alive by you shut talking fucks

One of us has to start his car with a screwdriver. You'll be fine.

bump

are you guys really planning this during the long beach grand prix?

What time will the meet end at?

Whenever you feel like leaving. But it honestly depends on how long we take to do certain things: talking at the meetup site, driving to the touge, how many runs/roads we do, and then how long we decide to shoot the shit at Neptune's Net. I'd estimate noon or so.

bump

but Neptune's Net doesn't open till 10 on saturdays

Watch out for cyclists :^)

Stay safe out there!

Don't forget to share the road!

We either hang out and talk (which is more interesting than you'd think) or check out some photo ops by the ocean.

If I go and spot you at the meet I'll race you and don't worry my MemeR2 isn't super sand

Bump

Bump

what are the deets on the palm springs meet? I'm a wagecuck so I have to ask for the day off a couple weeks in advance but I'm from the IE so I want to go.

Saturday April 29th, 7AM. I'll post the meeting spot as the day draws near. Plan to be out for the whole day because there is a lot of driving.

Thanks breh

>tfw the asian dude goes full nazi within earshot of all the normies

Why watch the gp when you can drive the gp?

Not wrong

Bump

I'll be there in my shitty v6
Mustang

bump

>not the spic

I'll have all my right wing patches on full display

kek'ed and checked

Just letting everyone know it's supposed to rain on Saturday.

Rain never stopped dagumi

bump

bump

The rain should be over by the time we start driving.

The clouds are going to look epic coming over the hills then

Bump

Have fun boys I won't be making this one due to work.

Hey if anyone wants free tickets to the Long Beach Grand Prix for Friday's qualifyings/practises, use one of these codes...

TACO75 COKE75 VERIZON75

Good for free Friday GA or discounted Saturday and Sunday GA.

Bump

Much appreciated

Bump

Bump

Bampu

If you have walkie talkies, bring em.

Hey fags I won't be coming after all, I got called into work bc my boss is a cunt.

All good, next time then.

Yeah definitely

Rise and shine ladies

We're in front of the bagel shop

How'd the meet go?

>that ricer hood
what the actual fuck.

this board i swear..

Wicked scenery, no traffic, no cops, and no bikers because we didn't take mulholland.

Any pictures?

Good shit, wish I could've gone