poebuilder.com/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5webi2/before_we_post_patch_notes_here_is_something/
youtube.com/watch?v=2UoTwOmhHek
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696139/page/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for anime

shitcrows out

reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5webi2/before_we_post_patch_notes_here_is_something/
OH YOU FUCKING DIDN'T

>How is any HP increase reduced by acrobatics?
ES is reduced by it.

He meant that MoM is an additional way of getting more layered defenses which doesn't get reduced by Acro unlike armor, block and es.

Wait, what? where did you get that

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

based

what am I looking at?

alternative passive tree

Don't play with our feels like this... this is only a good dream

>babbyblaster learns to let go of his dying sun:
youtube.com/watch?v=2UoTwOmhHek

underrated post right here

So, now that EQ/Cyclone and FB seems dead.
What starting builds are left?

srs is killed by aura nerfs
we're all playing split shot rat and ed now

ED is also kill by nerf to Contagion's effective AoE
Everything looks garbage now

poeurl.com/4w3
alright heres my pizza stick day one league start build its unethical as fork this is only for people that have been fully seduced by the dark side if you've retained even one pure ethical ounce of morality then this build is not for you.
squishy as fug: check
not for hardcore: check
abuses double dipping: check
totems: check

basically you're trading ethics for levelling speed and power scaling.

just want to play the new league till i get bored as usual.

i love starting new leagues

official clearspeed ranking in 2.6 :

1) vaal spark

9999999+infinity) everything else

thanks, GGG

did you miss the nerf to CotB? which indirectly nerfs Chill of Corruption? which indirectly nerfs Vspark?

Vaal Spark
Freezing Pulse
Kotf
Gladiator Cleave
Ed/Blight Occultist
Spectral Throw
still BV

wait so am I going to be able to play with people who are playing xbox if im playing pc?

no, separate servers

different realms

i'm really looking forward to playing a trickster build in 2.6

the new mom is going to be really strong

still trying to decide on what skill to use

go blight and pickup weave the arcane + patient reaper + shade form

the next panel should just be the train going straight down the track thus implying that the lever was not pull and the people were not waved at and then the next panel can be the close up of the guy not smiling

>vaal spark
this was so confusing as a new player researching builds because there is no way you can just start vaal spark yet you consider it a starting build? it throws everything else into question

>Ed/Blight Occultist
>Spectral Throw
I already did this two this league and I am not playing HoWaA again unless I get perfect ones.
>Kotf
This one?
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1696139/page/1

thats not chaotic neutral

wild strike with elemental equilibrium should become viable this league right?

neither Reach nor QotF will be easily available early on unless you're fine being a week later than everyone who can run their build since day 1

>wild strike

>cyclone getting nerfed
This is the only skill left that I have any interest in playing.

EE on a hit-based build

Cyclone is probably the less affected of all AoE melee skills, you relied more on weapon range than AoE increases in the first place

>Cold Steel
Why would anyone want that?
Why would anyone use that?
WHY?

I will end up playing ED again at this rate again fug :D

No one likes you

reminder that the only shitters complaining about AoE nerfs started playing less than a year ago, and never experienced true melee at a time where dual strike - (shit) melee splash was a viable build

in short, they're whiners who lack perspective

>Elementalist
>MoM
>EE
>Mastermind of Discord
>constant penetration
>constant debuff
Would a curse even be of any use here? I mean 25% penetration and 50% reduced resistance, now that's just overkill, isn't it?

>EE
assuming you use no ele auras or heralds, but why would you?

>ziz and generaltso playing with xbox controllers right now
>claim they are going to play xbox exclusively
is that like an elaborate troll on their part?

It's good league starter not newbie starter, provided you start farming A4 merciless Dried Lake and build it up with currency.
That or the crit one, both are decent but Berserk one might be better early due to assassin scaling with flat damage mods later into the league better.

You can literally buy Lioneyes bow and clear up to t9-11 and get Deaths Opus as substitute after.

>poeg rate my build that requires three legacy uniques

post the weapon(s) you ended breach league with

>It's good league starter not newbie starter
yeah but you don't spark your way to dried lakes and even once you get there you flamebast or whatever your way to the certain amount of jewels slash whatever else you need to start vaal sparking

basically what I learned as a newbie looking up builds is that 'starter build' means just whatever build you're going to play for the league and that levelling strats are what I would actually want to know more about as a newbie

and that is okay user
the world does not revolve around being liked

Frees up space on ma mana bubble. For other, defensive auras or shit.

Just for fun shitting an Ele Wildstrike mom build together and actually considering grabbing Maces for the extra elemental damage. and also grabbing some Life-nodes while on the topleft corner.
Or just go full on dagger and crit?

Someone has a mega/torrent to the game's ost and would be so kind to share it pls?

This is disgusting. I'm literaly shaking.

>tutorialcore items

tarke has such a punchable face

um delete this

not as punchable as ziz

Scorching ray CwC Firestorm is neat. It has good single target dmg and nice clear speed aswell.
It carries you to red maps, even with shitty gear

I want to make a Spell Totem Inquisitor. What skills would work best?

why does the platypus look so smug?

Something that scales well with crit and can benefit from proper totem positioning, so Flameblast, Freezing Pulse, etc

>It carries you to red maps, even with shitty gear
hmm that doesn't seem very ethical..

>ethical

Oh fuck off with this shit.

>benefit from proper totem positioning
explain please

Freezing Pulse does less damage the farther a target is, by putting it on a totem, you ensure you can plant them in the face of monsters rather than endangering yourself

Honestly the everyone bitching about nerfs just are hiding the real problems the game is having.

Why do you want aoe? Most people would say clear speed I would imagine but if that clear speed had a risk attached to it you might be more likely to slow down.

Aoe is good because it reduces risk. You don't have to be as close to the things that kill you which makes it safer.

In reality the big change that is pretty much impossible at this point to do is change the defense side of the game into an issue of triage instead of instant death or no risk at all we currently have.

If you slow down damage taken but then also weaken our ability to heal that damage and such you would create a more meaningful experience.

With the right changes to es regeneration it would also nerf es and naturally increase the value of armor and evasion.

Ez mode imo is shadow
Vendor recipe +1 fire skill 3l mace/wand fire trap (added cold/lightning supports after entering prison) + freezing pulse tp lvl 12
Look for best rare wand with damage to spells or cast speed
At lvl 12 you equip BV after Cavern WP
Link added fire and whatever else until you kill the spider in A2, then use controlled destruction and faster casting
Equip Herald of Ash and switch Herald of Ice after you get Hatred
After lvl 28 gem rewards you have an option of rolling Bladefall instead of BV to keep distance (more relevant if you're on HC and learning mechanics)
You can easily get by with 4l Bladefall - controlled destruction - faster casting - added fire until the end of merciless, spell echo, inc aoe and conc effect are some gems to consider but AoE adjustments aren't in game yet so I can't attest tp their effectiveness for new league, definitely swap in conc effect for bosses at least.

Poison is also quite something due to volley mechanic of BF

You can use Discipline/Grace instead of one buff if you want more safety.

Cast shen damage taken - Immortal call setup can save you from Vaal Detonate Dead and porcupine pack burst starting Cruel.

>leveling with BV
kek
you have no idea how to race

Is it ethical to masturbate to Nessa?

If not, which PoE girl can I fap to?

Is there a spectral throw build that is ethical but not shit?

no, Nessa is not for sexualization
use Piety or Alira for that, they're sluts

>Most people would say clear speed

no, in most cases it's simply because it makes spells feels better, less cumbersome to use, more satisfying. just like how most skills feel terrible with low cast speed

i'd gladly take an equivalent damager nerf to something like flameblast over an AoE nerf

Reminder that if you use the ethical meme you're literally on the level of leddit and ProjectPT

>i'd gladly take an equivalent damager nerf to something like flameblast over an AoE nerf
So you would rather hurt the average player who can't stack damage, rather than the top speed addicted player with his Dying Sun

everything is about clear speed

because it is fun going fast

even slow games like grim dawn are only fun when you make builds that proc 20 different aoe explosions with basic attacks to clear as you run through them

if you don't like clear speed in your arpg you should kindly fuck off

this isn't a pause and play rpg of old

we want to go fast and do a lot of damage and get our loot and feel good about it

take your guilt trips elsewhere

i want to put shards of glass up my butt and ask Haku if i can eat his ass

t. braindead retard projecting his insecurities

Elemental Equilibrium Wild Strike (MoM?)
Inquisitor Dualwielding Maces fuck yeah
Raider
Elementalist
or Pathfinder?

I know about muh Lightning Trap racing strat but BV leveling is butter smooth and faceroll for the unacquainted.

>he isn't playing Righteous Fire Totems in 2.6

Elementalist cause 25% Penetration is OP And you get Ignites, shock and +100% Damage regularly procs on a timer.

>he isn't playing a summoner essence drainer hybrid

arc mom eb gr vp hierophant is the only SSF HC viable ethical build

Standard spellcaster into EK will probably be good since it doesn't get affected by the area changes at all and gets a new threshold jewel to make it 360 aoe that scales with proj speed.

>he isn't playing another game

How do you play a magic finder without wanting to kill yourself in a party?
Flame totems seem to be the go-to but I can't see why outside of safety. Ball lightning/faster proj/gmp maybe?

MOTHERFUCKER

completely agree.
Go play a turn based game if you want something slow.

fuck her

i think there's a middle ground between "slow" and mindless 1 minute strand runs

Is LA pathfinder still going to be okay?
And what's the current OP leveling build (haven't played for a few leagues)

>11%

race war now?