/zlg/ - Zelda Leak General

Leak happens today, bros

Previous thread
>Countdown to BotW
botwcountdown.com/index.html

>Fake key detector
u.nya.is/dxsame.zip

>Wii U hacking guide
pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

>Encrypted EU archives to mess around with
mega:#F!5Q8kzJ4Q!drRI4_20ktnN8uVIy4SKPw!oYlXBCRA

drive.google.com/open?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGs7rf8jQ
twitter.com/trader_games/status/836227207953534976
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT

point me in the direction of da tik

In the meantime.

Thoughts on this ? I don't like that were going to have to fight this guy now..

youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGs7rf8jQ

xth for TIK OUT ON BLACK CATS

I've wasted so many hours of my life mindlessly scrolling through these generals since they have begun. At first I was just checking in now and again to see if the .tik had dumped but then that Australian guy who "worked" at Big W gave me that false hope that a leak would happen, sure enough I was let down but the thrill of thinking it would come out infected me.

Since then I've taken the bait so many times I've lost count and I'm honestly exhausted. I don't hate you guys but god I'm going to be glad when this general is gone. The trolling attempts have got much worse over time but retards can't help but jump on a fresh maymay.

Zelda better be good, it's going to have to be atleast a 9.0/10 to make putting up with these threads worth it and before I go I just have to say fuck you to every Australian lurking at the moment.

I've wasted so many hours of my life mindlessly scrolling through these generals since they have begun. At first I was just checking in now and again to see if the .tik had dumped but then that Australian guy who "worked" at Big W gave me that false hope that a leak would happen, sure enough I was let down but the thrill of thinking it would come out infected me.

Since then I've taken the bait so many times I've lost count and I'm honestly exhausted. I don't hate you guys but god I'm going to be glad when this general is gone. The trolling attempts have got much worse over time but retards can't help but jump on a fresh maymay.

Zelda better be good, it's going to have to be atleast a 9.5/10 to make putting up with these threads worth it and before I go I just have to say fuck you to every Australian lurking at the moment.

95 F6 B3 59 4F 55 20 47 4F 54 20 4D 45 4D 45 44 20 42 59 20 4D 45 4D 45 20 4D 41 53 54 45 52 21 21

I've wasted so many hours of my life mindlessly scrolling through these generals since they have begun. At first I was just checking in now and again to see if the .tik had dumped but then that Australian guy who "worked" at Big W gave me that false hope that a leak would happen, sure enough I was let down but the thrill of thinking it would come out infected me. Look at all you limp dicked faggots on here. All you do all day in and out for the past week is slobber over the prospects of STEALING a game. And not only that, you little toeragged shits think its going to be the "best game of all time" and yet you're unwilling to pay $60 for it, because you fucking despise the thought of fair payment for fair work. All those developers that honed their craft and did everything you wanted to make the perfect game, and you want to piss on their dead mother's corpses. And the worst part? Every one of you was a dumb enough little cocksucker to buy a Wii U. A shitty weak gimmick console with no good games, you invested $300 into it and helped out nintendo and it never paid off with the AAA titles that are now being delivered on Switch, and yet here you are circle jerking each other over the opportunity to play a downscaled shaderless low draw distance 15 fps version of a game on your dead console. You reward nintendo for making a shitty console. You punish nintendo for making the dream games on a good console. What does that say? You turd muppet slack jawed faggots are killing gaming. Maybe you should kill yourselves instead and do the rest of us a favor. I've already contacted Nintendo for anti-piracy and reported all stores breaking street date, and I've contacted and will continue to contact everyone on facebook who posts pictures of leaked copies and inform them of the ramifications of leaking and legal action that will be taken against them. I hope you all die painful deaths

I believe you bro, carry on!

not a single person believes you

>multiple normies have the game already
>still no leak

this is just hilarious. Dutchfags are fucking retarded though, the game was out for grabs this morning

I'm not sure whether I believe you

I can tell it's text just by looking at it, but I'm not even going to bother converting it.

Its mind boggling how no neet has gotten this shit yet.

Like...one of the biggest games to be leaked.

This is more of a fuck up then La La Land.

good morning where is tik

also why do you create a new thread this early fuck off op

I loved the first game, even doesn't liking Tolkien.
Looking forward to this one.

And fuck you to every Australian lurking at the moment

you in Cali?

HOLY SHIT!

some dude on reddit has it and won't release it, instead is hogging the fame of having the game for himself.

Meh I wish people were nicer and could get it out get it from him.

it's 7 in PST I don't think calli fags wake up that early

This is more of a headache then those Devil May Cry 5 E3 threads.

Hello my friends, I'm back and I'll supply this thread with best girl!

ö3YOU GOT MEMED BY MEME MASTER!!

0/10

I am lmao
I'm in class rn
Early College classes suck
I'm checking out the local stores to see if they have it

Update on the frog communicating with that guy on jeuxvideo?

Not bad

PLEASE

>people spent their hard earned 60$ on BoTW
>piratefags saying they're selfish for not endorsing piracy

LOL!

Pokémon fags can consistently leak games earlier than this, you guys should be ashamed.

what's this?

fake and gay

I've been up for 15 hours fuck you working nights kinda sucks but I got paid to watch you guys shitpost all night so whatever

>Four days from launch and still no Zelda
>Enough people have it to the point where a leak is a real possibility but it never shows up
>Skyward Sword leaked 9 days before release

Why

The truth has been revealed! I was MEME MASTER all along! Remember, back from a few months ago, I asked for help installing 3DS custom firmware, and someone sent me a virus?

I have been plotting my revenge all this time, and you ALL fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Meme Master OUT!

OMG! Someone in PARIS just GO OVER THERE!! twitter.com/trader_games/status/836227207953534976

Addresse:
Trader Games
4 Boulevard Voltaire
75011 PARIS
tel : 09.84.30.52.19

>(
What kind of job is this ,m8

Old and confirmed fake.

>>/reddit/

It's 4.15 pm here you retard.

Someone nicely tell him how to get the tik file.

>people bought the game ealy against Nintendo's wishes
>acting like they have the moral high ground

dump m'dude

HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y
S
H
I
T

PARISFAGS GET OUT THERE ALREADY

two people fell for it.
maybe three

So, you can download the on in the OP, then you can just decrypt it when the .tic is out?

What the fuck is wrong with EUR bros?

If I lived over there the game would have leaked yesterday. Didn't Mediamarkt open already? What the fuck is going on!!

fuck off

hook, line, and sinker

Not a single person fell for it

Zelda better be good, it's going to have to be atleast a 9.5/10 to make putting up with these threads worth it and before I go I just have to say fuck you to every Australian lurking at the moment.

Everyone fell for it! My plan was a success!

IF anyone from Paris neither buy it now like the netherlands bros I gonna start thinking that no one are interested in the game XD

OK why aren't people addressing that there probably is a day one update, even if the .tik leaked would we be able to play without the update?

so is no one paying attention to this user's pics

Frogs get on this.

Dang I really expected it to be leaked when I woke up. I guess it's a good sign that more people are getting it, increasing the chances that someone will use the browser tik dump exploit.

I don't understand why Europe has English words and such on their stores and buildings. Someone wanna explain that one to me

Of course you can play without the update you fucknut
Otherwise, what about people who don't have their WiiU connected to the internet ? They can never play the game ?

GOGOGO

Because people like that Dutch girl are already playing the game on WiiU.

i'd rather eat my hands than take the tik from a baguette

Most of Europe knows English

They say it's available now in store and online even on their facebook page!! Paris bros save us!
(I can't link their FB because system think I'm spaming, wth)

Also, Redditfag said he downloaded the update so I assume we'd just do the same...

Tourism. And a bunch of other reasons.

People with the disc are already playing it fucknugget

>.tik leaks
>still have to wait weeks for some nerd to undub the NOA butchering of the game
help

I have a job

Can someone translate this? Did the guy confirm he was down to dump it?

Many people in Europe speak English user.

SOMEBODY RUN THE FUCK THERE AND BUY IT ALREADY

schö ma pell chantal, no hablo ingles

Or maybe all these pirates are fucking poorfags. If I had access to the game I'd buy and leak tik immediately but no one has done this yet it's so simple to do

But why plaster words that aren't your first language, regardless of if most people know them or not, it's like you're cucks to the English language.

Where's your national pride, use your country's language

At Luton airport now lads.
On the next plane to Paris.

I will get the Legend of Zelda.

Vast majority of europeans speak english and their native language.

The WiiU prompts that when you're connected to the internet
But if you're not, or don't wanna wait, you can boot the game up

I translated it

Because English is the world's number 1 second language.

see

Why do you guys only need a ticket? Don't you need the WHOLE game uploaded?

hes at work and is going to try when he comes home.

lingua
franca

Also, i think you guys telling where the game is being sold only helps the cucks that want the game but dont want to dump it...

>it's like you're cucks to the English language.
Yes.
English is the most profitable language in the world user. That's why all airports have it on all their signs.

Don't wanna wait for what? He literally downloaded the update. It's live. You can download the update if you have the game.

>If I had access to the game I'd buy and leak tik immediately but no one has done this yet it's so simple to do
It's really frustrating
If I had known EUR fags would be so incompetent I might have booked a flight to NL just to leak the game

You're a real disappointment, EURfags.

I think it's much more about finding the right store. Where I live it isn't selling but in Paris they do (yes, I'm french fag)

English is cancer

Je peux parler en Francais ci c'est necessaire mais je ne pense pas qu'il y a des francophones qui vont dump the tik

Because we already got the game from nintendo's servers, the tik is to decrypt it

we have the game, need the ticket

When he gets home from work.

frenchies GET TO WORK

Ok, thanks. Probably a ruse but I'll keep an eye out.

It's gonna be another day of blueballs, isn't it? Well at least WWE Raw is on tonight RIP JeriKO