>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Prev:

10 hours until disappointment

Is this game worth buying?

Wait, I've been in another dimension. What's happening here in 10 hours?

Round Ends faggot.

START DEPLOYING ASSETS

If you can get it for 40 bucks or less go for it, more than that? Not really.

Truthfully, wait for dedicated servers.

I knew a lot of Lawbringers were retarded, but this is actually pretty sad. He did this every single round. Just ran around, tried to guard break until he ran out of stamina where I would beat a third of his health down. Fuck off, run around, come back around and try grabbing again. I don't get it. I realize I'm playing Conqueror, but surely this doesn't work against anybody, right?

I'm ready to lose another 10 territories.

9 T H
F O R
M U S C L E
W O R S H I P

Today marks the first day I met a Korean who was nice, and spoke english.
And didn't played Orochi or Warden.

Also I own Asian Edition of game, how fucked am I. I heard there is some kinda region lock?

FUCK FACTION WAR
FUCK TOURNAMENTS
FUCK STREAMERS

GIVE ME PATCHES AND NEW HEROES

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

I think he is testing to see if you are a scrub.

Obviously you passed.

id rather a cute muscle girl waifu who doesn't know she's giant

It's the weak tier mindset.
No matter what, it's cus you have a broken character and his is weak so mash buttons then blame tier list even when lb is strong.

>tfw Kensei's unique weapon has good stats and is actually pretty cool

>Also I own Asian Edition of game, how fucked am I
Depends on where you live. Where do you live?

Reminder

That's the average LB player when they run up against the wall of "people can tech GB"

I just had a LB in elimination that did nothing but run away and gank people. And not even gank as in attack them or break their guard, but just charging them and throwing them off cliffs. And if it EVER looked bad for him he just booked it until he found a cliff and tried to throw people.

LB players are fucking faggots in general. Best you can hope for is that they'll try to use their shove combos, because 75% of the time they just play like complete cowards.

So never. I don't think dedicated servers are coming, honestly.

I picked it up full-price but I knew what I was getting into after playing the beta. It's fun as hell on PS4, but I keep hearing mixed things about the security of playing on PC. Anyone have any actual insight on that?

There are problems, but the core game is very fun to me.

>When LB is strong

I have to keep telling people this, nobody's saying lawman is like unusable, he's just much worse off than almost everyone else.

Pooshit.

What do you really do against people who are good at GB though. Only top light is fast enough to deal damage. And most people who are good at teching are also good at Dodging the FlippityFlop I'm gonna bonk you from top.

Also if they're good for teching, they don't also fall for feints 70% of time. What do?! I suck at parrying lights.

good if you have friends

mediocre 1v1

Side dodges should only work against top attacks.

If you have Wireshark and one or two other tools, you can see the WAN IP of everyone in your game for free. This can be done on consoles, too. There are reports of players who are selectively DDoS'd out of games by people exploiting this.

India? Don't think there's region lock there but you oughta move nigga. Laggy chinks gonna fuck your shit up.

You do know its the shittiest class in the game, with literally 0 confirms, you do right?

That's a shame really, I know we're not in the best shape but I cannot condone cowardice when playing the Law just because total shitters think he is in the broken tier. They just aren't being creative enough.

This sounds like some massive autismo tier shit and I really doubt there's almost anyone actually doing things like this.

Repost from the previous thread:
>I've only very recently started playing multiplayer (started yesterday, took a couple days to 100% story mode on realistic beforehand), and the Valkyrie chapter in the campaign was not a very good barometer for her overall playstyle, I feel. What should I be aware of playing as or against the Valkyrie?

Fundamentals

Shove is almost worthless so you jsut play him very basic, just use your fast top lights and wall throw into top heavy > mixup

agree

Easy to judge the LB players whining, while playing any other class.

There is nothing another class cannot do better than LB, except look cool.

>Character has nigh zero chance of winning fights in higher levels
>Complaining that the only thing he can do reliably (which can also be blocked by the way) is faggotry
You try playing him for a while, then come back to me.

>complaining about the most underpowered class
You gotta be 18 to post here, friend.

bullying is wrong

Gotcha. That's troubling to hear, haha. The worst I've seen on PS4 is lag-based shenanigans but they've been far and few between.

Reminder that if you play Warden, Warlord, Shugoki, or Conqueror you should kill yourself.

Reminder that if you develop games with characters with meme gimmick abilities you should also kill yourself.

Its quite simple really isn't it?

Top Heavy = Side Dodge
Side Heavy = Backstep

Raider, Shugo and Lawman all get fucked by Orochi's and PKs iFraming through their side heavies.

why are orochis so fucking stupid that they think mashing grab will work
after this kill this guy would legit run off the rest of the match when I entered the fray and kept whining in chat about environmental kills

It actually happens. There are few images of faggots actually doing it.

Yes. And Yes. I do match up with Chinks and Koreans alot. You don't know how great it actually is when I meet someone with whom I get a Green Signal with.

>and wall throw into top heavy
I'd have to grab them for that. And they're teching that. So Just top light to oblivion? Like WebM?

>have a hard fought duel as LB but lose
>opponent always talks shit
>switch to my main and shit on them

Probably not many, but never underestimate salty PC players with too much free time. That's where the magic happens.

Push, guardbreak, heavy left/right, repeat.

It's the only fun thing left in this game anyway

>people always complain about wardens and PKs being OP
>never complain about the fat jap and warlord

i'm convinced you're all fucking bad at this game

Genuinely sorry you gotta deal with that kind of connectivity bullshit. God bless the green bars.

The vikings lose the faction war, because they had the most territories a few hours ago. Friendly reminder that knights will win since they had the least territories at that time (12 hours before the round ends). Screencap this

>Samurai story on realistic
No, mom. I am not alright.

But that GB can be tech'd by anyone that remotely knows LB.

>Shove is almost worthless
>Push, guardbreak
>Push
>Guardbreak.

So there's actually nothing can be done against someone who's decent at tech. Because after a shove most LB will go for, Grab which will get teched. The Flippityflop which will get dodged into a guardbreak. Or TopLight, which gets blocked.

Hey on bright side, alot of games are really cheap. I got Gold Edition for 37.499 USD.

Im Pres 7 Lawbringer, I've had to get extremely creative to win my 1v1s, and against some people it really is hopeless. But it does not deter me.

what do as conq after gb and or parry? side heavies are always blocked/ parried

conq's game feels so slow

Pic related.

Before imagining that because you got shit on, or shitted on some shitter in low skill games, that LB is in any way in a playable state for actual competitive or serious play, helps to play him.

Kensei is weird. The side heavy finsiher hits on both sides so normal side dodges don't work. Assassins however get hit only when they side dodge attack.

>Creative
Nice way to describe paintraining them off a ledge

is it that ugly popsicle

Every move in the game can be blocked or countered in some way. Not many people can counter GBs. If you're playing LB right all you have to worry about is stamina.

WHY THE FUCK WHEN AS LAWMAN I GO GB->PUSH->SIDE HEAVY IT FOR SOME REASON ATTACK TOP HEAVY INSTEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEREERERÆKERÆEAWOMGRFEKOÆLGEFMJÆAGKHFELODJMHGBFÅOKI

>If you play a viable character you should kill yourself

A weak faggot is still a faggot.

Respect to you user.

I hope you continue on and bonk every single person. Starting with this faggot.

Why the push?
Just gb into side heavy

?????question mark????

You can't paintrain people in duels. As soon as you lock off of them they will default guard to left, because they know exactly what you are about to try and do.

Sometimes you can get it off of a parry if you've managed to condition them to expect something else, but its still easy to reactively block it.

God forbid it if they parry it because you just lost 100% of your stamina.

Generally its a really shit idea.

>Playing duel as my boy the fatman
>Desperation hug against a PK with like 1/3 of my last bar
>They don't stop it
>DC mid spine-crack

????

>Roach, Peaceshitter not on the list

Peaceshitter detected

I like it

Finally hit rep 3 with Warden.

>Finally use all my crates
>Get all the stats i want
>Try them out in dominion
>Two shotting faggots that try to gank me when in revenge
>Sprint faster than the wind
>Reliable cooldowns

Oh my fuck, I'm having fun now.

PK or roach main? Come on faggot, out with it.

>braindamage.webm

>Playing duel with someone
>They aren't trying to fish for ledge throws so I don't either
>Second round, I'm winning
>Suddenly they change opinion and throw me since I wasn't counting on it

Daily reminder to throw people at every fucking chance. You either throw or get throwed.

I don't know if you simply aren't being matched up with the right people. But everyone knows that if you get shoved by LB, literally the ONLY thing you have to look out for is GB. It's the only thing that is remotely safe for him to do afterwards.

If you're even slightly decent at GB tech then LB has no way in.

t. LB main

hmmm you seem to have conveniently left out PK hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Look closer, clearly a Noobushit

There's a bulge there, user.

I meant Push->GB->Side heavy.

But for some reason, it often goes top heavy when I KNOW I'm targeting side.

>when your whole team is shitters
Can't count the amount of times I've played dominion and was literally the only one capturing while my dumbass teammates charged the enemy only to get fucking rekt

Should've executed instead of spamming light m8.

Here you go, you weak ass faggot.

hahaha if you honestly think shugoki is OP fucking quit the game please

Would still appreciate a source on this. Already tried GIS and otherwise.

had to spam, they were ganking me

They went for 3 direction block for whatever fucking reason while other similar games have 4 direction block, creating far less error in block directions. Also creating another moveset.

>Plays fucking raider
>Complains about LBs pushing people off cliffs
(You)

sauce

>losing against a character who can only light, GB or change stance (21 frames)

hahahaha

oh god, you're right; I'll have to switch to the other blades

HA HA HA rank 1 Raider

Gonna get rekt soon boy.

Why is Nobushi so cute?

If you had thrown a glance at my winrate in duels, you could have easily deduced I don't push people off cliffs.

Yeah, as fucking Raider.

So stop being a tremendous cock swallowing faggot and learn to actually stand up and fight.

Fuck you user, I got a stomach cramp from laughing so hard.

If you want to hear something nice. I dueled a conq as a lawbringer. We just started to Rah Rah Rah and Hua Hua Hua Hua! Then just grabbed and threw each other with more Hua Hua Hua. Then after 3 minutes of just dancing around we both bid each other farewell and quit duel.

It can't be that ba-

Well, then.

>If you had thrown a glance at my winrate in duels, you could have easily deduced I'm bad at pushing people off cliffs in 1v1's but not in team games
Yeah sounds about right for a cockmongler like you.

For what it's worth, this is in the vast minority. It's not completely rampant, but it does speak to the issues the game has with networking.

top heavy with a max attack + max revenge attack weapon will do almost 4 bars, it's pretty gross

You do realize you haven't played enough to get matched against the shit people are talking about?

It's only beginning for you, gonna be good.

When will Ubisoft expand inventory space, so collectionists have enough room for every item?

Or better yet, when will reddit realize it and talk enough shit to get them to do it?

I'm prestige 1, rank 10. Should I start upgrading my armor? Or should I wait till a higher prestige level? Right now most of my gear is lvl 3 or 4

If you play a character that can get free damage for no effort against an equally skilled player you should kill yourself.