Is 16 inch too small?

Is 16 inch too small?

Or are the OEM 17 inch better?

They're both too small on such a bulbous car.

Why are you interested in these 2 cars?

I don't see anything attractive about them. What do you see user?

stop forcing this meme and fuck off

cheap as fuck used for only 1 year old, comfy spacious DD

yeah but its low test

yeah and your 3k civic gets bitches wet, right?

at least with my civic i can prove myself first, with a kia you just get branded as low test beta at first sight

Guarantee you that women will prefer the Kia. Quality interior materials, quiet cabin, and infotainment is what makes a bitch get moist. Doubt they even know that kia isnt german since it looks like an Audi. You'll only attract men with your sick ass civic. No shame in that though, bro. Just b urself

I drove a pearl white Mercedes and got no bitches so I highly doubt your low test white collar sedan is going to pull any either.

alot of normie girls like Kia because of the Kia Soul. just like how they like VW because of the Beetle.

Then they look at Honda and laugh at little shit cars like the Fit

I'm not that guy. I drive a civic. I pulled ass when I drove a 98 buick century though. Fucked in the back. Sounds like a personal problem for you if you can't in a merc. Maybe you should get a kia.

>A lot of normie girls like Honda because they don't care about cars and just drive cheap Civics!

Literally the same argument retard

>being this delusional
Whores and basic bitches only care about the badge on the hood and how much money you have in your bank account

Just in
Op is a retard and wants a kia.

Buy your shitty korean and go back where ever you came from. No one care about a kia.

>Sounds like a personal problem for you if you can't in a merc
Yes, autistic and depression.

Before I totalled it, drove it for 4 years, kept in mint condition. All that money for nothing, not even some pussy besides prostitutes.

>can't get bitches with a pearl white benz
>calla others low test
Lmao

Sorry, m8.

I'm sure girls thought I was compensating with the car but I wasn't. I just really liked the car. At most they'd see the car and say that's a really nice car user! Then go back with their boyfriend in a beat up 2001 brown Chevrolet Impala.

Still was a high test car. My next car will be high test too. Any Kia is low test though, even the upscale models.

Cars don't get you laid, unless you're driving a Lamborghini trying to pick up sluts or something

Can't believe you had to learn this the hard way

>calling cars high/low test

is this some meme i'm missing on?

it's a virgin thing

girls don't give a fuck about cars unless it's spacious and comfy, or if it has a luxury badge.

I never bought the car for girls, I said I really liked the car. I didn't put thousands into it after purchase for upkeep to just keep girls saying they liked it. I maintained it well because it was my car and I took pride in it. Shame that a woman had to pull out in front of me though.

It's true. Some cars, like Kias, are designed with women (low test) and betas (low test) in mind. The low trim Mercedes-Benz are low test too depending on what color and trim you get.

It's some meme virgins and neckbeards use to justify their shitboxes

t. Camaro driver

it's a virgin meme, thinking cars will get you female attention. The only attention you'll get with a 3k Civic are Pedros

most likely. that user sounds insecure as fuck, considering he couldn't even get laid with a merc. also calling cars high or low test sounds creepy
ps. cars don't get you laid

I don't like Camaros. Low test, obvious signs of insecurity. I like old Merc sedans and wagons. And 80s luxury boats.

Please point to where I said shitboxes are high test.

Your Merc

My Merc wasn't a shit box. That's why your girl always complimented it user.

>Please point to where I said shitboxes are high test.
"I can't get laid in a pearl white Mercedes"

If that's not a nod then I don't know what else can be. You're literally Elliot Rodgers tier.

>80s
>luxury

It's another case of po/o/rfag trying to justify his shitbox he can barely afford working 10hrs/week at McDonalds

These are really really great images user, mind if I save them?

That's why they went off with Chad in his Impala, right?

>You're literally Elliot Rodgers tier
kek this

Here guys, I found his "pearl white Mercedes". He wonders why he can't get laid.

I said it was because of my autism, depression, and terrible anxiety issues. I just got compliments on the car a lot, by a lot of women too, most likely your gf too.

My merc was still high test. I probably won't get another one because too much money, but my next car will be high test too.

Pic related

I made these images 2 or 3 weeks before my Merc got totaled too. All of these OC, posted them originally in a meme ball thread. I'll continue posting them as long as anons remain getting triggered.

Not even funny anons.

>I said it was because of my autism, depression, and terrible anxiety issues

>I drove a pearl white Mercedes and got no bitches
>At most they'd see the car and say that's a really nice car user! Then go back with their boyfriend in a beat up 2001 brown Chevrolet Impala.
>Still was a high test car. My next car will be high test too. Any Kia is low test though, even the upscale models.
if i read this low test shit once more i'm going to burst

holy shit user why are you still posting and embarrassing yourself?

>My merc was still high test. I probably won't get another one because too much money, but my next car will be high test too
>80s luxury

sides are in orbit

you keep talking about cars with high test but what about your test? compensating much? there's no cure or compensation for your autism

>l u x u r y
America in the 80s was stuck in nostalgia with one foot and escaping its depressing reality through coke binges with the other foot.

Not all Mercs are high test either obviously.

Mine was though. If you're having trouble coming to grips whether your car is high or low test, most likely low test. Post pic and I will be the judge.

I like the Oldsmobile Cutlass 80s though. That's what I was referring to and obviously 80s Merc coupes too.

I am high test.

>I am high test.
this is why you fuck so many bitches instead of complaining here right

Why don't you post your car first?

Who's complaining?

Don't want to get doxed. Just post your car user and I will let you know if it's high test or not since this is obviously frustrating you that I am high test and know it.

>autist virgin too scared to post his car on Veeky Forums
>claims to be high test

Checks out. Move along.

>I am high test.

What's your testosterone level?

we're being baited aren't we

low test anons

>inb4 you say low test because it's not a shitbox

>dfw when you're are low desd

fug :DDDD

you get what you pay for. someone dropped it in a year for a reason.

Yeah, because they bought a brand new car and shouldn't have been approved. Happens to every make and model on the market, idiot.

How do you know you're high test if you haven't checked?

low test because that color and model screams you are trying to appear alpha and macho but deep down inside you are really sad and just wish someone would notice you

happens to the best of us benz owners user

Post your car you faggot

He doesn't have one

It was a 4 door pearl white mb sedan. Pretty max high test.

Your Benz is low test though. Black benz with that shitty tint and obvious signs of neglect prove it.

stop replying to obvious baits

also what the hell is this

low test captcha for low test poster

You're still didn't post your car

And if youknew anything about Mercedes you'd know that S Class' come from the factory with privacy glass
The paint isn't even black you color blind turd

damn why do i have to be low test?
i'll just go fuck low test women or do some low test stuff low test guys usually do

I'm not posting my car so I can get doxed by a bunch of mad low test betas.

Still low test for someone who is compensating with a S class mb.

>He doesn't have a car
>He's a bus rider

how did I make these memes if I don't have a car? I drove a MB for 4 years until a lady pulled in front of me and totaled it.

Still not seeing any proof

>still can't read

Is this what autism looks like?

this is what high test looks like

Yeah reading is hard for me, I need to see a picture of your car to help me understand

not getting myself doxed

continue being mad

No one's gonna dox you because no one gives a shit about your autistic ass

Fuck off back to /b/ you bus rider

I only post on Veeky Forums though

stay low test

>I only post on Veeky Forums though
>Doesn't actually posts his car

Try to come up with an original insult