-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
↳a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.3, thoroughly patching downgrading for latefriends who update. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools BTFO, Menuhax's "last known Home Menu vuln." dead. Current solution is to switch to Luma or better yet, install a9lh per the guide.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-NTR CFW 3.4 Preview6 and BootNTR 3.1 released. (BootNTR Selector updates automatically.) github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
-Boot DS games in DSIware mode on 3DS from SD card: gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

>Wii U
-FlimFlam69 removed the Brazilian method from the guide (you can still find it at: github.com/FlimFlam69/WiiUTutorial/blob/master/btimsg.md). The pastebin has been updated to contain that link.
-People speculate about a new Wii U firmware version before or at launch of Zelda: BotW. Even if the Wii U is out of production, you may still want to use 35.164.240.189 to block updates.
-Boot0 code execution displayed at 33c3, along with boot1 dumping.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-fl0w teases usb mounting for pstv only. wololo.net/2017/02/09/theflow-teases-support-external-usb-drive-pstv-vita-tv/
-PSN spoofing is broken on the Vita for both HENkaku and taiHENkaku currently.

>PS3
-4.81 Rebug CFW released
-It's possible to run games on OFW 4.70 without ODE and IDPS. gbatemp.net/threads/447577

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer
3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer.html
wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
catupload.com/download/fa47439750dc6d710248fbbadd68ab8c.html
docs.google.com/uc?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU&export=download
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Story of Seasons on FreeShop when? I like being able to get DLC with like two stylus taps.

Have you guys ever bought something from the online nintendo store? I want to get some official stylus replacements from there.

How much is the shipping? Cost/delivery time etc

Third for 3.56+ PS3

Should I sit on my backwards compatible Ps3 that's rarely been used and doesn't overheat or should I sell it tomorrow for 100USD

I fucked up

I bought a GamePad charger. It was okay.

I hate to ask, but I'm having no luck finding a decent ISO for Skylanders Imaginators and any sites that come up for Wii U ISO either don't have it or have me signing up for forums that lead to MEGA links that put me over their quota.

tl:dr Anyone have some kind of torrent or maybe better yet a good website to find some Wii U ISO's?

I see tons of warnings that coldboot Haxchi is extremely dangerous. Should I not even bother? Is it worth it?

Just tried it on both 128K SRAM with the patch and 512K with the patch, neither seem to work.

512k, which MIGHT work. It says I already have a save file regardless of the fact that I don't, I'm worried saving might overwrite system data or some part of another game.

did you skip your nand backup?
check if nandmin.bin and nandmin.bin.sha are in the files9 folder.
if they arent present you didnt do a nand backup.
your only option is find a 9.2 ctr image and flash that with hourglass9. then do the whole process over.

it's technically safe as long as you strictly follow the guide. apart from not having to launch haxchi every time you need to do some hombrew-related stuff (takes like 10 seconds), there are no real benefits.

wii u usb helper.

correction, you only need to launch haxchi once after booting up your Wii U, not every single time

Why not sell it on ebay? You could sell it for upwards of 200.

Yes, I did.

>Delete the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer image .bin and .bin.sha from the /files9/ folder on your SD card
FUCK MY LIFE, I'M A RETARDED
I guess I deleted the wrong files.

Can I still dumb into the sd? I guess so, r-right?

I just installed haxchi and HBL in preparation for Zelda. Is there any point in continue with the mocha/rednand stuff? I already hacked my 3DS so it shouldn't be hard to do, but if it's just for convenience then I'd rather not go through the trouble.

Is haxchi or mocha better?

3ds.guide/9.2.0-ctrtransfer

just find the ctr transfer image for 9.2 flash that and start the guide over.
everything is fine.

the guide has a section on it.

Sorry for being a literal illiterate but I should do this, than?

Haxchi is better but premium.
Mocha is worse but free.

hai /hbg/

i'm dumb and enjoy autist games like stardew valley and animal crossing and such.. besides rune factory what other games should i try for 3ds ?

Thanks user

The game still ain't there, but I'll keep trying

R U N E
F A C T O R Y

Seriously, it's the only other good one, story of seasons is a massive pile of garbage.

Will the Frenchie on GBAtemp pull through with the .tik?

i said besides rune factory in my post ! i got it but i haven't played it yet and i was just wondering if theres any other games like it... i really like those types of games

Can I update my 3ds to 11.3 without messing up the cfw stuff? Or is there things you need to do before hand?

Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns was just ripped about 4 hours ago.

Story of Seasons...exists. The GBC/GBA Harvest Moon games are also an option, though the GBA might take the slightest bit more effort (AKA a google search and a CIA install).

One time I updated the 3DS wouldn't boot after. The solution was to plug the SD card into the PC to manually update the luma stuff. So in other words, you need to run the lumaupdater before updating the system and you should be fine.

Is it possible to run the recently released ANC and REVANC so we can defeat ASLR on Vita 3.63, PS4 4.07, XBone whatever firmware, 3DS 11.3, and the Switch 1.0.1?

Nope! If you're in, you're in. Updates won't do anything to it.

it's all in japanese though isn't it ? i can read basic kana stuff and some grammar but otherwise i'm not very good at it ;-;

ooh, okay

what about fantasy life ? does it have similar elements ?

Awesome, thanks.

>it's all in japanese though isn't it ? i can read basic kana stuff and some grammar but otherwise i'm not very good at it ;-;
No, the US version releases tomorrow. Someone got it early and posted it on 3dsiso.

why does everyone think we are getting the fucking iso for BotW before release?

this didn't happen with SS, why would it happen now? everyone is even 100000% more moralfag than in 2011.

Anything other than Story of Seasons been released recently?

How do I use NUS downloader for free Wii U games?

SS leaked nearly 2 weeks early, what are you talking about?

Netherlands broke release date for botw. LEAK WHEN

IDK dude, I honestly can't get into the autist genre very far past AC and RF4. I wanna get comfy, but Stardew Valley and Harvest Moon just bored me.

The fucking demo leaked weeks before that too.

is 16gb enough for an sd card for brazilian method or is 32gb the best option

Ask a hacker. But probably yes.

I 100% SS before it was even out, what are you on about?

32gb will let you install every game. 16gb would restrict you from big games like Xenoblade.

i own xcx and smash physically. any other notable games that are big?

TW101 is unreasonably huge (10GB)

wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list
>inb4 loadiine

aw ;w; stardew valley was really good and i enjoy playing it often, are you going to get story of seasons ?

ooh!! i didn't know this i thought it was a japan exclusive for some reason..

nice, thanks bros

Fantasy Life could be fun for you

There are like three different ways to pirate on wiiu, whats the best one?
Kernel Exploit or Brazilian?

has anyone tried moonlight streaming to their ps vita?

any success?

it's legit
catupload.com/download/fa47439750dc6d710248fbbadd68ab8c.html

What the hell is this shit? I need to pay 7 dollars to hack my Wii U? Or I need to own a 64gb SD?

Is there nothing else I can do?

You don't need either with mocha. However, you'll need to use the browser exploit everytime you power on your wiiu.

Zelda got leaked. Good for Nintendo fans

>I'm worried saving might overwrite system data or some part of another game.
operating system should prevent that from happening; the question is what the save data is. maybe see if you can figure out what it's detecting under data management in system settings. or maybe see if jksm detects a save and export it just in case.

What happens if my wii u resets while i'm installing a game with wup installer? Scared of power outtage during install.

>TFW at work and will have to wait 7 more hours to finally play

Ok so now that the .tik is out, do I need to download this entire thing: docs.google.com/uc?id=0BxqGUqhJYIl9bENyZGpQVzdpalU&export=download

I heard there are repeat files in it. This true? Is there a better download?

HELP???

Wow, can confirm, this is legit. Fuck, it took forever for this!

Hey guys, can you help me please.

1. I followed the guide installed haxchi etc. and installed hbl. Can I delete the files in the install folder now or can I just do different folders? Because of Zelda

2. To install Zelda, I need to go to haxchi ->hbl -> wup -> install zelda?

3. I´ve got an european wiiu, after installing Zelda do I still need to be in haxchi to launch the game?

Just got done configuring luma and restoring. Now every time I boot it just goes to homebrew menu. What did I do wrong?

1. download game from the links in the /zlg/ OP
2. download catupload.com/download/fa47439750dc6d710248fbbadd68ab8c.html

3. rename it to title.tik
4. extract downloaded game and put title.tik in the middle of the files
5. put your sd card on pc
6. copy everything to SD:\Install\Zelda\ or SD:\Install
7. open HBC on Wii U, open WUP y mod
8. install

how do i use the tik for cemu

I only ever decrypted stuff for which I already had the key

in b4 HOLY SHIT, in during hype

So i got the brazilian method. I just install mocha via the homebrew store easy as fuck right?

Will this work for cemu?

after installing you don't need to use haxchi since you've got an eur wii u

please respond
is brazilian the same or is there a better alternative?

alright thanks and how about the others? Can you please answer me this too?

So what do I do with this tik?

for 1, pretty sure you can delete them. back em up first just to be sure, delete the backups once you've confirmed it still works
for 2, yes
for 3, no, once you've installed the title you can just play it. the only time you need to use haxchi is when launching homebrew stuff, like wup installer or loadiine.

if you've installed the game you can safely delete its install files to put the zelda ones.
And yes, that's the procedure.

pal or ntsc-u

I don't see how the procedure should be different.
see

>the google drive file will take an hour to download

Ah well. Didn't someone say there are duplicate files on the google drive upload? Is that still relevant?

It's asking for an update.

What about the day 1 update? Where do I get that?

>title.tik in the middle of the files
which section?

Story of Seasons (the real Harvest Moon)
Harvest Moon (Natsume's Harvest Moon now that they own the name, average but serviceable)
Popolocrois (a Sony RPG with Harvest Moon elements)
Rune Factory (a spin-off series from Harvest Moon but adding an RPG quest)
Lord of Magna (a spiritual successor of Rune Factory by same team but more focused on the RPG elements)
Hometown Story (made by Harvest Moon's creator after having a Kojima moment, also did Birthday for PS4/PC)

Fantasy Life (Level-5's Harvest Moon clone, they announced a sequel for phones but wised up and now pretend it never existed)
Magician's Quest (a series by Konami on DS and 3DS, just one DS game is in English)

Since you have 3ds homebrew, get also these:

Harvest Moon (SNES)
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)
Harvest Moon DS
Chibi Robo DS (you take care of a garden)

There's quite a bit of cutesy farming / pet raising games, but most are Japan exclusive.

Do I need to put BotW on an SD card? Can't I use USB?

>Section II - Backup tickets

>Open Decrypt9 from arm9loaderhax by holding (X) during boot
>Go to “Ticket/Titlekey Options”, then select “Ticket Dump (SysNAND)”
>Press (Select) to eject your SD card, then put it in your computer
>Delete all .tik files in the /files9/ folder that do not start with “00-“
>If none start with “00-“, then just delete all of them
What if there is no .tik file?

Is the game itself the link at the bottom of the /zlg/ OP?

I have the .tik

thanks thanks thanks

You have to put it on an SD, then you can install to USB or the system memory.

>Wii U guide says to extract Loadiine's "wiiu" folder into root of SD card
>Open zip file
>There's no wiiu folder, only a "www" one

???

oh wait, i fucked up again

I used the tilekey dump option

If I don't end up bricking this thing it is UNBRICKABLE.

>catupload.com/download/fa47439750dc6d710248fbbadd68ab8c.html

Damn, Nintendo ninjas took that down already

Ok to install on US sytem with CBHC 1.6?

HOW TO MAKE IT WORK IN CEMU

i have the .h and .app files

the .cert
the .tmd
the .tik

WHAT NOW

anyone have success with the TIK? is it legit or are we getting bamboozled again

Someone can help me get zelda to install? I think I've got everything set up properly but when I boot up WUP I get 0xFFFBF3E2 as an error code. The file I downloaded is 9.82gigs unzipped

Decrypt it. Open the .rpx in the code folder.

Can I delete the duplicate files from the google drive download ?