2017 Mercedes Benz GLC63(S) Coupe

The Absolute Madman Compact SUV from Mercedes

Specs -
>AMG 4.0-litre V8 engine with 350 kW (476 hp) or 375 kW (510 hp)
Would you rather buy this or a C63 AMG?
>Everything's the same from a GLC except to some AMG modifications.
-air spring suspension with adaptive adjustable damping
-4MATIC+ all-wheel drive with fully variable torque distribution, a rear-axle limited-slip differential and a high-performance braking system.

They are the only vehicles in their segment to be powered by an eight-cylinder biturbo engine

>as wide as an S-Class
>compact
I want the crossover meme to end. Also the GLC coupe shape is the most retarded fucking shit since the BMW X6.

And I'd rather have a C-Class wagon.

The AMG 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine puts out 350 kW (476 hp) or 375 kW (510 hp) with a max. torque of 650 or 700 Nm.

The top speed is 250 km/h (electronically limited).

I like the shape on the GLC Coupe. It's just a preference.

So whatchya think?

And I prefer to call your taste absolute shit.

I honestly like the shape although I hate crossovers, how much is this trim level going for?

probably a good fucking vehicle.

I just dislike the people driving it, it's an asshole meme machine like the X6.
I hate that fucking segment.

shitty crossover. power doesn't make it better. yawn.

/thread

Well, I don't mind your opinion.

Unfortunately I can't find the prices anywhere. It's just said everywhere that it'll go on sale at the end of 2017.

Forgot to add the 0-60 times.
>4.0 seconds.

I'd rather buy the C class

C for the city. GLC for country house in the mountains.

>mombomber
>country

What?

I'm saying that the extra inch of ground clearance isn't going to make a difference over a regular car, especially with those huge wheels and thin sport tires.

>build GLK, which turns out to be their most reliable car
>scrap it and replace it with a fat C class

It's two inches and it makes a tremendous difference in winter. Also only GLC is AWD as stated in OP.

since they will never leave tarmac they will never find out though. they just like to believe they could off-road.

it doesn't make a difference at all. A stanced piece of shit with a TC off button will do better in winter.

AWD on summer tires on snow is a recipe for a bad time.

Okay, sweetie, whatever you say. Go play in the benchracing thread now.
Why would you drive on summer tires in the winter?

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT COMES WITH

Are you mentally challenged?

>Also only GLC is AWD as stated in OP.
*sport tires puncture on gravel*
*AWD rendered useless*

>tires puncture on gravel
>it's another contrarian busrider tries to argue episode

>all that money just to look like a soccermom dropping kids off at the meth clinic

the kind of people that buy these are idiots that think awd will save them so they don't bother changing tires.

There are lots of dumb people doing dumb things, the thread isn't about them it's about a car. Also:
>being so frustrated by your own poorfaggotry you have to bring up that richer people are definitely idiots at every opportunity
Try not being poor.

>just because i can't afford a car i'm not allowed to have an opinion

I don't have to be retarded enough to buy this pile of bullshit before being allowed to criticize it, you enormous fucking cunt.

Of course you can have an opinion. We've yet to hear it, though. So far you've only rambled about people who can afford it, not the car itself.

>to smart too not be poor
This is some next level mental gymnastics, my mang.

the car is pointless shit.