My friend has been bragging about having slick tires in his Xterra for months now

>my friend has been bragging about having slick tires in his Xterra for months now
>they were actually all-season tires at one point but they have been worn out for ages now
>after uni he challenges me to drop the hammer to our neighborhood
>irrelevant info: I'm driving a 1997 Mitsubishi Montero
>day has been cloudy af
>ohno.jpg
>starts drizzling
>he doesn't care
>start clock
>pedal to the metal
>he spins out and crashes into a ditch
>kek all the way home
>xterra is a total loss
>he got out unscathed
>turns out he also had a nail encrusted in his rear right tire for 4 months

Why are Nissan niggers so fucking dumb?

There is NOTHING wrong with Nissan you degenerate

You buddy totals his shitbox and you think its funny?

Damn, I have to tell you user that contrary to pop culture, sociopaths lead really unhappy lives after 25

>hooning SUVs
>SUV
>being used to hoon

Who the fuck unironically thinks this is a good idea?

>Idiot knowingly driving on fucked tires.
>Hoons anyway.
>Inevitable happens.
OP should feel sorry for him, why?

Yes, you should feel bad every time your friends encounter misfortune even if it is their own fault.
This is called empathy and does not follow logic.
It is an important component to human health.
If this story is true and you dont feel bad about your friend losing his car, you should tell your doctor about it.

>intentionally racing on wet pavement with bald tires
>misfortune
The friend in OP's story essentially trashed it on purpose.
He clearly treats his vehicle like crap.

What's with people these days?
A person could intentionally injure themself, then expect the world to feel sorry for them.
Newsflash, actions have consequences. Deal with it.

Typical scumbags.

>my retard friend with a truck is representative of all people who drive nissans

Literally no reason to buy a nissan ever
Mazda3, corolla, civic, impreza > sentra
Mazda6, camry, accord, legacy > altima, maxima
Tacoma > frontier
Tundra > titan
Cx5, Cx7 Cx9, rav4, highlander, 4runner, sequoia, landcruiser crv, pilot, forester > rouge, murano, xterra, pathfinder, armada
Cx3, hrv, crosstrek > juke
Im sure there is more im missing.
You would have to be absolutely retarded to choose nissan

>this is nissan's biggest demographic

Dont forget he mexicans. They love them because nissan is huge in mexico
And trailer park white trash.
Cuz they are cheap

Mate, friends fuck up all the time, I call him a dumbass, generally help him within reason, but that doesn't mean I won't give him shit. And giving him shit doesn't mean I'm a sociopath you fucking skirt

Laughing on the way home?
Yeah if you actually did that , you are missing some stuff.

Reported 5 times for shilling fucking Mazda
Enjoy your ban faggot

OH! You are talking to the boss here.

>Yes, you should feel bad every time your friends encounter misfortune even if it is their own fault.

No you shouldn't.

If you give someone good advice, and they choose not to follow it and something bad happens because of that, there is really no reason you should feel sorry for them. It isn't your fault and you did your best to prevent the situation.

Of course it would be totally different if you encouraged them to do it just to see them trash your car, or even simply allowed your friend to do this, consciously withholding information that might prevent it from happening, or calling your friend an idiot if they wrecked their car in different circumstances where it wasn't a direct result of them acting irresponsibly. These are things that an actually sociopathic person might do, but as far as we know this is not the case.

Shit advice like yours is what keeps people in harmful relationships with gamblers/alcoholics/drug addicts/the emotionally and physically abusive.

>cant read
Typical scumbag

I'm putting Goodyear wrangler Duratec 235/65R15 on a 2011 xterra right now.

I don't even know if they fit, I don't think the axles or tranny will be able to properly spin these mofos and I don't think he goes mudding because he's buying Duratec which are shit because they crack severely in 5 years

>generally help within reason
>doesn't help at all
how does it feel being a sociopath? do your friends notice how shit of a person you are? your family?

Its not advice my friend.
Its the way it is.
If you have empathy, you are not in control of when you feel it. Do you follow me this far?
If the above situation happens to you, and during an interaction , your friend is nearly harmed and loses something of great value, you WILL feel bad for him.
A fully functioning adult is not in control of this.
If you do not feel empathy there is something wrong with you.

t. retarded sucker that gets scammed by phishing emails

people make their own choices and life runs it's course
nothing can be done about that

I am not saying you should do anything about it.
Is this too subtle for you to understand?
I am not even saying that the right thing to do is feel bad.
I am saying that a normal person feels bad and has no control over that fact.
Your friend does something stupid and pays a price, you will feel bad.
How is this being misunderstood?

>How is this being misunderstood?

It's wrong? If a friend does something stupid and something bad happens, there are a whole range of completely normal emotions you can feel in response to it.

If you were trying to carry 15 boxes of apple pies to a pie stand, and slipped and the pies flew up in the air and landed on you, I might find that fucking hilarious in spite of it being a total waste of your money, time, and effort and embarrassing to boot. I might also feel really sorry for you because I know that you spent your last dollar on those pies and you were counting on selling the slices to make some more money. Later I might feel frustrated or angry at you for being foolish and trying to carry all the pies at once in stead of making two trips like I suggested.

In fact, it would be extremely abnormal to be such a one-dimensional bleeding heart that all you can do is feel sad when you see other peoples misfortune. Empathy isn't just feeling sad when you see a bad thing happen. Me calling a dumbass friend retarded for doing a retarded thing isn't callous or sociopathic, it's empathetic because I know that if I were in his situation, I would think of myself as a retarded dumbass.