twitter.com/hashtag/ACEINF

AC7:

Multi-plat port confirmed.
youtube.com/watch?v=7zxB1ahoz_M&t

PSX 2016 trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=ezm_kZ9Mi20

Returning to Strangereal.
Composed by Keiki Kobayashi.
Directed/written by Sunao Takabuchi and Kosuke Itomi.

This is everything we currently know (or think we know) about AC7:
pastebin.com/SWN1R7tj

AC:I:

>
ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
Gold Box? Probably 30 fuckin' tickets

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/ (use Text to export build into text format)

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

>
docs.google.com/document/d/1K3RrtoLfs089WDdEyhmBg6r7ge2j7WS-_-iXkCYOyrg/edit

>
pastebin.com/whkD5Wmh

In other news:
A BASED AS FUCK user is making an AC inspired PC game: rb-d2.tumblr.com/
Someone else is making an open-source thingy based on AH assets: zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
Good ol' Razgriz Patch Guy: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
RPG Logs database: pastebin.com/m7WgAifw

Because it bears repeating:
>HD Collection Never (ever).
>Don't let it die, dammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxpEIlb80qY
pastebin.com/Q3njXFpu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for no borders

Ded

3rd for Night Raven a cute

4th for namefags leave

>Dissing tom brady

nigga have you seen the tripfags? compared to him he's the least of your problems

There arent any tripfags here tho

i know. im just saying be glad we only have namefags

>there are people legit this ugly

Nobody be mean to brady he helped me get ac3 running so he's basically a cool guy

post pixy memes

>"Yet what is a nation?"
a miserable pile of BORDERS

>it is now acceptable to defend namefags

This general really went to shit

Thunderceptorxf91

>warm belka
my sides

Why do people say Zero is better? There's barely any cutscenes, much less characters, shorter story, and pretty much the same gameplay. Soundtrack is arguable but IMO 5 has it beat in that too.

>waiting until the thread is inundated with Zero memes and Zero hype to say you don't like Zero the best

y tho

memorable characters, memorable cutscenes, memorable planes, ace style, non-repetitive missions and has the best fucking Final boss fight.

but 5 had better soundtrack yeah.

Nothing wrong with thunder.

Goddammit, I wish I had more time for vidya at university. Seeing the AC7 trailer is giving me the strongest urge to play through 4, 5 and Zero again

Zero's gameplay knocks 5's out of the park if you're looking for dogfights. All them ace squadrons.

The story is sparser, but the style of telling it is more appealing.

>lasergunpods in AC7 but no machinegunpods

NO MORE iDOL

>this Phantom is designed to fuck your face

>Further DMMemery

If nobody minds, I'll stream some hotline miami for a bit. Assuming nobody else's streaming right now.

link pl0x

oops, forgot

What kind of crazy shit would you like to see in an Ace Combat game? Like if you could go balls-to-the-wall stuff.

Personally I really want to see a friendly airborne carrier. A) It'd be cool to see some superweapon bullshit on our side for a change, and B) having a base that can follow you into battle sounds cool, and C) doing mid-air landings/takeoffs for resupply sounds badass.

Futuristic planes in AC3 to comeback and space battles

Would landing on an airborne carrier require a runway, or would it be more like the aerial refuelling where you have to match speeds and positioning, and then some kind of clamp grabs your plane onto the carrier?

have the unlock system from 5 but at the end of the trees are the coffin planes from 3 with the internal cockpits and sleeker designs

Fucking this x1000

Likely a bit of both, but it's not really a surprise they decided to crop that bit out with the aigaion in 6.

I think it'd be cool to have to actually land inside the plane, but I can see how that system might be more sensible.

Was there ever any clarification of how it worked with the existing airborne carriers?

God I'd love to see a high-altitude low-gravity fight. Given the way they've been focusing on atmospheric effects and weather, I think it could be done - your controls would probably at least be more sluggish, or you'd stall out easier, or something like that. I can see it being a dreamy sequence that has plenty of tension just for how strange it would feel the first time.

Man, now I'm worried this discussion was a bad idea, it'll just get my hopes up for a future that's too distant to think about right now.

They have the high altitude missions in AC3. They're really bad.

looked like the aigaion was basically a carrier in the sky with extra features like missiles and such. they could program it like a carrier too as those move slowly so the code's there for moving runways. just have it as a carrier object in the sky then you come in slow on the verge of stalling and power down over it's surface and plop onto it

>Fighting Sorcerer squad in Ace difficulty
>all those fucking missiles

>the code's there for moving runways
have you ever needed to land on a carrier in AC? I know in 5 you were based on one for part of it, but I can't remember if you ever needed to land on it.

Phantoms are for appreciating.

You land on the Kestrel after saving the President and after the big naval battle.

I hope that the soundtrack for the new game will be able to live up to the standards set by its forbearers. I honestly have trouble thinking of any other game that is capable of matching this series. In fact, I would say the score is equal to those of many summer blockbusters.

>All these people who appreciate phantoms.

Pic related just arrived today.

They're better than most summer blockbusters I'd argue, because they're actually memorable, especially the main themes. Months/years since the last time playing I can remember Zero or the music from the last mission of 4, something I can't say for most of the film scores that have come out lately

I can remember quite a few of Zero's tracks, but I think I'm cheating because i have them on my mp3 player.

Still, that fuckin flamenco man.

I'd agree that the AC games have main themes (and especially final level themes) that beat out most films these days, but I can think of a fair few games that have equally badass music.

Most are RTS games, when I think about it.

>ADFX-01 Morgan "pixy" color unlocked

About fucking time

now i have everything in Zero. time to move on to 4

I seem to recall a carrier landing sequence in AC2 as well.

There's a bunch in AC3.

Question, I just started emulating ACZ, and the menu background and what I assume to be the start screen are black. Is this normal, or do I need to switch back to software mode?

Enable Alpha in GSdx Settings > Configure Hacks

Thanks buddy.

>

After a grueling session of Hotline Miami, DanOSeven has surpassed FlashBang_11096's record of most player deaths in a single play session, of any game.

The old record was 64 deaths.

Dan's final tally comes up to 156 deaths.

No one cares namefag

Not even warcrimes is bad anymore

lol

He's not great, m8

Sure, Brady is better, but warcrimes isn't that great

t. warcrimes

Will you fuck off?

No one ever complains about the namefags except for you.

kys

Have you ever thought of not replying to the shitposters?

What flight-stick is compatible with Ace Combat: Infinity? don't want to make any mistakes

And can the flight-stick that came with AC5 bundle work on PS3?

literally who

other streamers

sorry but i really need an answer

can pic related work on AC:I?

You must be new.

Because I've never heard of streamfags?

That's a yes.

Here's a video of a dude using it to play AC:I, and everything I'm finding online is saying yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxpEIlb80qY

i saw that video but it showed signs of delay.

oh well, i'll just bite the bullet and get it

Why though, i can post here without going to the streams

Newness isn't a time requirement. It's a state of mind

How long would it take to get ADFX-01 Morgan in Infinity?

and should i get the campaign pass?

It'd take you a real long time to get the stock version of the plane, but IIRC the Pxy version of the plane is still on the store for 400 tickets.

The campaign, in my opinion is pretty forgettable. I wouldn't say it's necessary to play.

*Pixy

and how bad is the fuel system? heard about the 3 fuel per day (6 in weekends) but is there a way to farm this shit?

Not really. Getting gold boxes, and on top of that, boxes with fuel is so random, there's no reliable way to farm. There's no way to guarantee a return on the fuel you spend trying to get boxes with fuel.

christ so everything is RNG

thanks for the info

Glad to help m80

Have a Flanker

bump

You guys think AC7 will have online co-op, or will Bamco find a way to make everyone go back to Infinity?

Fuck it, /aceg/ I'm running bootcamp on this goddamn mac so I can play the PS2 games like God intended. Which version of windows should I get/what sites have it for cheap?

7's co-op will literally be Infinity
Get ready for dat huge update

>buying 7 gives you unlimited fuel
FUND IT

Well you -would- be funding it in a way, now wouldn't you?

Indeed.
>unlimited fuel
>always-on TDM with occasional tournaments

/aceg/ ladder when?
>Nugget League
>Rookie League
>Buddy League
>Ace League

How do I get to disc 2 for Ace Combat 3 to work in medafen/retroarch, so far I've tried everything I could think of but this piece of shit emulator can't even preform this goddamn function correctly.

pastebin.com/Q3njXFpu

[muffled "READ THE OP" in the distance]

No that doesn't help at all you dip, I meant that when it asks to switch to disc 2 that whatever I try it doesn't work and I can't continue playing.

Alright boys, I need some help

On my copy of zero, I finish the final cutscene and the screen goes black and nothing happens, any idea why? The disc is clean and not beat up. I can play any other game fine except for zero.

Has this always happened or just now?