Best BMW ever build

Is the BMW 7 E38 the best BMW ever build? I have a 740i since 5 years and drove over 200.000km with him. The car has now 310.000km on the clock and its still running like on the first day. Any one else here driving a E38?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4xrenhycGE
jo.opensooq.com/ar/search/54575717/بي-ام-دبليو-740lai-لارج-فل-اوبشن
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh man i wish
i'm too much of a pansy to be stuck with one though,obv parts are going to be expensive

Junkyard parts are cheap

In no specific order, the best BMWs are the E92 335i, E46 M3, M240i and M2. The more luxurious models are still outdone by MB and Lexus so I can't in good conscious hold them as the best

Lol no lexus has ever been more luxurious than a BMW of the same class.
As for best BMW ever - nominating E46 M3 and E31 850csi

This is the kind of car you have to buy in pairs though: no one maintains BMWs properly past the first owner, so you have to fix a bunch of crap all the time

Oh come on, I love BMW but Lexus does it better, it's not a rebadged Toyota in the way an Acura is a rebadged Honda.

Also the E92 and F22 are highly underrated, F30 a shit.

E39 is superior, on the basic premise if factory delivered manual transmissions.

It's the comfiest for sure. But if you're basing it on performance than the e39 m5, e46 m3, or m coupe is best

E38 is a full on luxury car. Why would it have an automatic transmission?

oops
*wouldn't

Even the back seat is bigger on the 7 series. Lexus used to offer the best bang for the buck but they have become too expensive nowadays

This has to be the best E38 video ever
>tfw no manual 7 series with LSD to drift around
youtube.com/watch?v=t4xrenhycGE

It didn't save my manziz doe

The V8 from the 740i E38 is one of the most reliable engines ever build. Great car, only the chassis needs some work from time to time

trust me i've done my research before pulling the trigger on a 740

Well mine needs some part of the axis/chassis fixed every 50-60.000km (thanks to the weight) its around 500-600€ but these are the only things I have to work on besides tires and oil

Turbocharged and cheap parts
>needs new turbos at 150.000km
>Engines under high pressure
No sorry bro

they're cheap and plentiful to you because you're yuropean
they're not here unfortunately,i'd kill for a facelift 740 but it would be just a bit too expensive for me to handle right now,not to mention how expensive the car it self would be because i'm in the no fun allowed part of the middle east

Cars>Islam my cars loving friend

it's not about islam lol
no fun allowed relating to cars,not actives
look at this shit right here for example
jo.opensooq.com/ar/search/54575717/بي-ام-دبليو-740lai-لارج-فل-اوبشن

~12600 USD for a 20 year old 7 series
fuck that

>In no specific order, the best BMWs are the E92 335i

>forced induction is bad because I said so
>no supercars are forced induction at all
>"cheap parts" meaning anything with no further explanation

You've already proven yourself to be a massive retard in /bmw/, just stop

>Neue Klasse is best BMW

>no e30

>I did 250.000km+ in my 335i/135i without any bigger breakdowns or new engine parts
Said no one ever. Keyboard racer, at least owne some cars for a decade and then we talk again

>I have no argument so here's some insults and a strawman
Can you fuck off already

250k km without any big breakdowns is easy on a 335i. My friend bought a brand new 335i in 2007, drove 190k km and the only thing he replaced is spark plugs (under warranty) and tyres.
He sold the car last year, was in mint condition. There is no reason why it should randomly break down.

Oh and he had to replace some of the rear suspension bushings at 150k km, paid around 200 euros for it.
Maybe if he had raced/tracked the car more, things would've worn out faster.