Been absent, did C/O/ ever happen?

OG Wooly Mammoth fag here, been 2 busy with skool/work to go on 4chin the past couple of months, finally got my car interstate-worthy though

I know the prospective date was like March 24 or something, did you fags ever meet up?

W-would you still wanna?

I certainly never saw anything more about other than that last thread in like January. but I guess between my Mustang and my F150 I've been pretty busy with running over pedestrians and Mitsubishis.

I'd be up for it. I know some car guys in the area but none that are on here. I'm always down to stand in a parking lot and benchrace with strangers.

My car isn't ready yet but I'm game.

>he got the EgoBoost XD

bomperino

>not having a turbocharger at high altitude
I feel bad for you

I'm down, where would it be?

>not having the fucking V8

I was just kiddin around but that's not even an argument in this case bud-e

The Wooly Mammoth lot near Golden aww yea

lol, I put a lot of effort into not being associated with boomers because of what I drive. the small turbo engines were an easy choice.

>buying the ecoboost just so people don't think you're a boomer
How are there people who are this insecure?

86 toyota
I'm dropping in a new 22r.

interesting

I mean it's still the same car, just with a different badge, I can't imagine normies thinking "oh wow what a progressive and youthful guy, he went with the turbo 4!"
kinda what he said but no bully intended

fug man not to b rude but why bother with a seemingly beat-up 2wd rather than dropping it into a nice shell or something?

it was a joke, I bought the Ecoboost truck because they never made a 6.2L King Ranch and the 5.0 truck engine is a turd, and the Mustang because I didn't feel like paying $45k for a premium performance pack GT when I could get the same features in the Ecoboost for under $30k

It has sentimental value. Also it's the most legitimately useful truck I've ever known.
Nice and reasonably low for loading. Pressure latches for the tailgate instead of cheap mechanical ones that break when you actually use them. Also it weighs like jut a little more than a miata so I can get pretty far on 10 gallons of gas.
That being said, I've actually been looking for an 84 Celica since I know the engine but now that I've actually got the dosh I can't seem to find them, even though they were everywhere at the end of last summer.

I saw someone selling an 86 in colorado springs, although if it's still up by now its probably a piece of junk

They're good trucks. The only trucks I've heard are about as useful are old Ford Rangers. But I've never owned one, so I don't know.

O I C

kinda unrelated, but we had a 2006 F-150 come into the shop a couple of months ago, it had the 5.4

motor was blown, needed a new one (when we opened it up it was something like a snapped valve spring mount, which chowdered the valves of one cylinder and sent shards through the motor)

anyways the kicker of it is, the truck had just over 400k miles and we installed its 6th motor
The guy paid over $8000 for the replacement

must've been sentimental value or something, jesus christ it makes me wince thinking back on that pile of shit

right on, I was on the brink of buying an 84 Celica (pic rel) in Denver this fall, 300k on a freshly rebuilt 22r but I pussied out bc I didn't want to maintain an 80's shitbox

ended up buying a much shittier FWD(&4WD) 80's shitbox

They're really cool cars, the simplicity and reliability of a Hilux, all aftermarket parts available from the AE86/Supra, and the wheelbase of an S-chassis for skids
fuck I regret not getting it, $1500 and rust free

Springs here.

I hate the Springs, please help.

shit tier colorado springs or god tier steamboat springs?

Shit tier colorado springs

at least it's not pueblo

assuming you didn't move there voluntarily,