Hey Veeky Forums I am an attractive woman and was wondering, how can I capitalize off this without being a whore?

hey Veeky Forums I am an attractive woman and was wondering, how can I capitalize off this without being a whore?

I'm not going to suck dicks. How difficult is it to get white knights to donate me money on twitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ENqg-jX-6s&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can marry me, I'm super rich. But you have to prove your attractiveness first.

Not interested

start a twitch livestreaming games and show cleavage.. watch the donations pour in

Just do what annoying feminists do. Wear shirts that don't show off your tits, check, and play video games.

You can't be too racist or Twitch's (Chosen People) admins will ban you faster than you can say 'oy gevault'.

I'm making an online brand,

What should my social media name be?

>How difficult is it to get white knights to donate me money on twitch?

Why don't you just go and find out you dumb slut? Why are you asking here? This place isn't exactly known to be populated by cute grills who do internet shit.

Sage

>What should my social media name be?

Baroness Shagsalot of Whoreville.

>>What should my social media name be?
>Baroness Shagsalot of Whoreville.
too complicated

think something like trump

boobie macboobface

Cow Tits McGee

You should try an inuendo name that is slightly suggestive. Like Grace Goodhead or something.

>think something like trump

VAGA?

It's obvious you need a manager. Someone like me. I would direct you and cultivate your business and you just have to maintain your look and follow my orders. I would take a 10% cut. If you are interested let me know.

ASMR videos. You essentially whisper to a camera like you're it's girlfriend. There are plenty of triggers and most of them are cheap (rattling matchbox, quill pens, tapping nails on surfaces).

It's pretty obvious that there's an audience of ASMR that's simply getting off on the women that do it. That's why you see mostly women with the high subscriber rates and channel views.

Start small, research popular channels for ASMR and see what they do. Make your own channel and start making videos. If you get a big enough subscriber base, make a patreon page for donations. Don't sell out too soon.

good suggestion, do you think I could run an ASMR channel on the side with other channels?

Foosy Bossze

There are a lot of creepy people that will stalk your online presence if you opt for the ASMR route. Don't expect to be able to hide other channels from them. I would definitely not mix ASMR videos with other content if that's what you're asking. You won't find an ASMR channel that diverges from ASMR.

Whore

Felicity Handtowel

Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. I wanted to do welding videos, but I'm not sure there is much of an audience for a "sexy" welder?

Mcboobface would be better branding, less Irish sounding, thus less gross.

Worth a shot. Weird scenario. It's a male-dominated trade. So your audience will mostly be males. At that point you'll have to make a bet that men get over that hurdle of being taught by a woman. That's quite a bet to make, but it's not like it costs a lot to edit and make a video.

However, there is another route you could take. Comedic and self-depreciation. As seen in:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ENqg-jX-6s&

Look we have rules for degraded sluts with no self worth like you. Tits or get the fuck out of our board

Lick 1 million pussy for 1 dollar each.
And EZPZ, but if you have to ask and you have tried already you're not attractive, if you haven't tried, you're not confident enough.
You try gaining attention through subjective words, so fuck off this board or do your own work. No ones asking for you or demands you to posts shit on BIZ.
Go out and try you insecure cunt. No need for us neckbeards to approve of you or help you for free might I add.

Also this

>What should my social media name be?

UsedUpSlut666

play games on twitch while showing off some cleavage.Or do those things where you eat a lot in front of camera, you can puke later. For the extreme, sell your shit to perverts over the internet, its literally 100$ for 1(one) pooparoo nowadays

Sales job and/or marry a rich guy.

And TOGTFO

i read that some dude made some cash selling dirty socks and underwear
and people buying used condoms

imagine how easy it would be for an atractive female to sell used tamps,socks,bras,underwear to the degenerates
the world is a sick fucked up place, profit off it

Hate to break it to you, but there is literally no way to capitalize on being an attractive female without whoring yourself out, because that's basically the definition of a whore. Whether you're a slimy hooker on Beach Blvd, or you let billionaires grab you by the pussy, or if you're a camwhore, however you splice it, you're still a whore.

But yea, you should totally do it, because you already seem to have the right mindset.

>How can i capitalize off of my appearance without being a whore?
Find a pimp and ask him to adjust your attitude you cheap bimbo.

You can ride the twitch train, but you have to try harder in comparison to a a year or two ago, because there is already a lot of competition of all kinds flocking to twitch.
Streaming is also becoming relatively more mainstream so the barrier to entry is increasing.
You're going to need to commit a lot of time and a decent amount of money in order to build up followers.

You can bypass a lot of that stuff above though if you're actually an interesting / entertaining person on top of being attractive

fuck this shit on being a whore without being one, enjoy your bubble while it lasts

If you are objectively attractive then consider a position in business development (especially for government contractors) or outside sales, ESPECIALLY in pharma or biotech. That's a six figure salary easily and you can buy your own games.

Honestly, be a sales rep and do in-person appointments. An attractive woman who can hang with the competitive sales culture can absolutely kill it. Having a good phone voice helps too. Just be a *little* flirtatious and you'll kill it.

Have you tried sucking dicks?

Find out how by doing your research. I don't waste my time watching neckbeards and camwhores play vidya so I and probably most people here don't know. Just go on twitch and start fucking watching people and find out the ins and outs of it all, then maybe within a few months you'll know exactly how to slut it up and get hordes of beta white knights to donate their shekels.

Easier to get an Instagram/snapchat following if you have an eye for it

Then you just shill products
I did it to my ex and now doing it to my current gf
I feel like one of those pimps

Look at the cam whores on chaturbate and try implementing some of the follower rewards on twitch, but augment them to not be sexual, but good enough for the white knights. Like offer social media follows, pms, shit like that