pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Adventure tri. episodes:
nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=digimon tri

>Discord link
discord.gg/0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

>Appmon Episode 20
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=901180

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gxMdhPIxTFU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayn-d0iCpJc
youtube.com/watch?v=_MI6Cd3AdUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2VevYrPBiBw
youtube.com/watch?v=jvHNKtt7F40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tri 5 preview when

Is Digimon an isekai?

I can't believe Leomon is fucking dead.

In modern isekai the MC never goes back to his original world.

Koshiro looks like he's ready to kill someone in this pic

The original Digivices only came in these 3 and the regular clear color, right?

Masaru never went back.

Not anymore

Is Decode still being translated? Is there a .cia for it yet?

100% main story, 60% menus, and 20% side quests as of the last progress update.

Xnth for thicc rabbits

I think there was one for each kid.

Best version.

I think Cockatrimon works better for HypoGryphomon, it's another mythical bird. (It's a cockatrice and freezes people to stone and shit not just a big cock.)

Here's what I came up with but I think other people's are better.

Fucking Himikawa you dumb bitch your Bakumon was probably Huanglongmon.

BEST GUY!

The US version had one for each, but the antenna/button colors weren't always accurate. I don't think the Japanese version had any others besides Taichi/Yamato/Hikari/Original.

Pretty sure Bakumon, was dead with nor ight of reincarnation. If he simply evolvedinto Huanglongmon, her digivice probably wouldnt have died. Pretty sure that Huanglongmon might come out of Tapirmon in Part 5/6 though, I just dont think he evolved into him at that point..

In Huanglongmon's lore he was sealed at the center of the Earth by Lucemon, so I was thinking that he could have been sleeping in the center of the Earth without anybody knowing.

But that makes a lot more sense.

I can't believe how much D E E P E S T L O R E Tri has at this point.

>Alphamon, and Hackmon with similar-ish roles to all the Royal Knights shit.
>Now goddamn Yggdrasil is on it
>Homeostasis and fucking alternate realities apparently
>Possibly the dark ocean, and original digi destined
>Four Holy Beasts

>Part 6 has Lucemon FM on the poster.
>Fandom simply melts down at this point, speculating how he is related to Himekawa Huanglongmon etc.
>turns out to be the result of TK missing his anger management issues class regarding darkness, and goes away after 20 minutes,

By this point I wouldnt be surprised

I'm a digi-scrub. How much should I be paying for the 20th anniversary v-pet? Also where to buy from?

You know I just realized, that discounting Appmon, which is its own thing, Daigo is the first anime Gogglehead, who didnt have a draconic partner

No more than $50 also nipponyasan

GAO!
youtube.com/watch?v=gxMdhPIxTFU

>Daigo has LoaderLiomon which evolves to BanchoLeomon
>Himikawa has Megadramon which can evolve to Darkdramon in some games and shit

???

If all the other goggleheads had Leomon they would have died too early.

Upon some thinking I realized, that there is the slim possibility of the goggles belonging to Himekawa, I mean we only see them on the ground, and she on some level does fullfill the dragon quota

On the ground next to Daigo. She didn't have them when she got up/ran over to him.

>female gogglehead

>You know I just realized, that discounting the character who actually did this thing first, Daigo is the first character to do this thing.
You know I just realized, that discounting Omegamon, who's a fusion of two partner digimon, Magnamon, who's more a side form and only appeared on special occasions, and Ulforce-V-dramon, who debuted in a manga I haven't read, Dukemon is the first Royal Knight to be a partner digimon!

That doesn't really count since the RKs were made after Tamers.

Appmon aren't Digimon.

>Omegamon
>Dukemon
>After Tamers
Yeah sure

Royal Knights weren't a thing until Frontier, stop being retarded.

This

They are digital monsters

They are appli monsters.

The concept of the Royal Knights wasn't made until Frontier, which was just Dynasmon and Lordknightmon. It wasn't until X Evolution that they added protagonist mons.

Still wonder how they came up with the name. In frontier they were serving a fallen angel, and every time afterwards they served god, well aside from the dub thing. Wouldnt Divine Knights make more sense?

This fucker has more belts than a final fantasy character

An user a few threads ago counted the belts on the official art. 128 belts.

You should see Devimon

super sayajin hair

>Its own thing
Remember. Your headcanon doesn't count. Post a source or fuck off.

Moron

>post source or fuck off
Right in the title, retard.

I have not seen appmon before, what the everloving fuck is going on
>DOSKO
>...
>DOSKO
>DOSKO KOJI DOSKOKOJI DOSKOKOJIDOSKOJIDOSKOKOJIDOSKOKOJI
>SREE TUU WAN

This is what happens, when you dont want an insert song, for evolutions

When you put it in words, the Appmon evolution sequence "theme" is fucking stupid.

Why do they mix CG with hand drawn Appmon?

saves cash, animu has been doing that for years

That shit makes me cringe

Yeah but I mean, it looks super fucking awkward here, like that at the end of the video when the hand drawn mon attacked.

Embrace the cringe its good, you are taking it too serious.

Only standards grade are hand drawn

And Coachmon is a standard Appmon since when exactly?

youtube.com/watch?v=ayn-d0iCpJc

I like AiM My Tomorrow the most out of all her Digimon endings.
youtube.com/watch?v=_MI6Cd3AdUk

What the heck, keep on is one of my favorite Digimon songs, and I actually didn't recognize it when I heard this while watching Loss.

Thinking about it, in tri we never got the new digivolution sequence for MetalGreymon/WarGreymon or WereGarurumon/MetalGarurumon did we? It just cut between them after each attack and they were a form up every time.

No Warp Evos for you.

Except they aren't even warp evos.

Well the ones in Loss were, but were not shown. The ones in Reunion, were weird, most likely for the rule of cool, and given that the end product was Omegamon anyway, i dont even know how to qualify it.

Read the whole title.

>Digimon Universe
Humans are in the Digimon Universe too, are they Digimon? Is Gennai a Digimon? I forgot everything inside the Digimon Universe are Digimon, and not what their title deems them to be, like humans or Appmon.

>Trolly Car Edition

More like Right In The Feels Edition

;_;

>that discounting Appmon, which is its own thing,

Digimon are going to be in the Appmon card game though. It's not its own thing.

STOP

How many times has Leomon died over the entire series? I know he died in 01, Tamers, and Tri, but I haven't seen any of the other series (other than 02), or played any games beside CS and NO.

>Humans are in the Digimon Universe too, are they Digimon?
actually

>three reptilian lines

My dick can't handle it, I friggin love reptiles.

>at least one of these belonged to a female

I LOVE THE BREAKING OF SERIES STEREOTYPES! I just want to know who the other three members of the team were.

That doesn't change the fact that Appmon is not Digimon, we will soon see human characters Appmon card.

So far he died in:
-Adventure (Metal Etemon)
-Tamers (That one episode, from which shit got real)
-Frontier, at which point they started making "fakeout Leomons, only to kill other Lion characters in the general "Leomon" role (Panjyamon was a random mook, then Koichi got killed as Löwemon)
-Savers (SaberLeomon was basically a mini Boss, BanchoLeomon got axed for real)
-XrosWars (MadLeomon died like three episodes in, Apollomon managed to get murdered twice for real, then got better)
-Tri (Thanks, Meicoomon)
-Appmon, bets are on Oujamon, nothing happened yet though.
Movies:
X-Evo: Leomon dies within the first 3 Minute, due to DigiAIDS
Games:
-CS has a case, where they have a stage play in which a Leomon "dies" lamenting its fate, as a shoutout to tamers
-N0, nothing really unless you count a random Panjyamon that got killed by Meicoomon
Manga
-V-Tamer HE LIVED BITCHES

Thanks user.

Live Action Digimon adaptation with Sean Bean as the voice of Leomon when?

>-XrosWars (MadLeomon died like three episodes in, Apollomon managed to get murdered twice for real, then got better)

My favourite is Mad Leomon because he is an undead Digimon already. It's like they knew they killed him too much so they made a Zombie Leomon

>-V-Tamer HE LIVED BITCHES

V-Tamers has the most tragic case. Regulumon will never ever appear in anything else.

Can Digimon survive outside Adventure?
I wonder if we will get a new series once tri and appmon are over

I like "Days ~Aijou to Nichijou~" best along with "An Endless Tale" with bassed Wada.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VevYrPBiBw

youtube.com/watch?v=jvHNKtt7F40

You said, or are willingly defending:
>"You know I just realized, that discounting Appmon, which is its own thing, Daigo is the first anime Gogglehead, who didnt have a draconic partner"
There is no mention of whether or not appmon are literally digimon in that post. Haru is an anime Gogglehead, who doesn't have a draconic partner.
It's a silly argument anyway because Daigo was introduced as a character in November 2015 and Haru in October 2016.

First boss of World 2 is a Leomon.

But he doesn't die.

It's not explicitly stated he lives either.

He becomes the Collosseum guy

It's a different leomon.

I dunno about dialogue, but if you go to the colosseum before the first mission he's not there sooo

There is no mention about them being the same in any dialogue, not to mention that none of the other wild digimon are ever seen again after they are defeated either.

/digi/, if a talking tree told you to fight your friend to clear all doubts and improve, what would yo do?

Burn the tree

Stop smoking immediately.

Also, you cannot move around the city or exit the dungeon during the tutorial, so you cannot go to the coliseum before beating Leomon.

Beat my faggot friend and steal his gf years later.

also reminder that Garurumon line > Greymon line

>also reminder that Garurumon line > Greymon line

>mfw metalgarurumon vs wargreymon next movie
wargreymon is gonna get its ass whooped again.

Are the holy beasts in Tamers copies from the original in Adventure?

Are you just making this up via speculation or is this a thing that has been previewed?

From /a/
I saw some shit on leddit about 2ch leaks (which correctly predicted the poster before it was released) that included a 'stage 2' virus that infects humans too (see, Ophanimon falldown mode and ominous Hikari in the poster). Supposedly it infects all the chosen except Taichi/Koushiro so perhaps a 'prototype' of this is what happened to Gennai? The leaks also say an organisation called 'The White Fang', possibly lead by Meiko's dad, is behind everything inc the virus / working with Yggdrasil

And Mameo shows up with an antivirus program he's been working on.

*Ryo
He is back after the reboot.

I would be legit thrilled if that happened, not going to lie.