Do you plan on owning a 2008-2010 snek at some point if your life?

Do you plan on owning a 2008-2010 snek at some point if your life?

They're at least 60 grand here, because lol yurop. I doubt I'll ever be in a position where I can blow 60 grand on a car.

>viper
nope
cringelord doug demurno ruined them for me.
no longer a cool car now.

>caring so much about literally who you gimp your own life

if I do, it will be a 2002 GTS

first gen best gen

>not buying a cringemobile equates to gimped life

nice self projection, but no.
I wouldn't buy a pt cruiser either if it makes you feel better.

I'd rather have a first gen convertible snek.

I like my head on my shoulders, I don't want an angry snek to bite it off.

>being this lazy

I used to want one a few years back, but the rubbermaid interior and the heat through the transmission tunnel really put me off. They're still awesome to behold though.

Maybe baby (NB memeiata) or teen (FD RX-7) snek but nah, no desire to get actual snek

Not lazy, just born with shit luck (poor as fuck parents and autism, mainly)

Why would I own a cuck year when the 2017 ACR is so much better?

thats exactly the attitude that will keep you from making enough money to buy one

truth. there are so many people who on paper would be disadvantaged, but still follow their dreams.

No, >FCA is garbage.

Living in a country that hates cars doesn't help either. Even if by some kind of fucking miracle I managed to get into a well paid job, fuel costs would kill me.
Although at that point I could probably also afford an econobox to daily.

Hopefully someday, that would be badass. Not anytime soon though gonna take a mighty long time

If you want an Italian sportscar buy an Italian sportscar. You don't buy a Viper because it's good, lmao.

Probably not, but I wouldn't mind a mini snek or a babby snek

LITERALLY IS MY DREAM CAR

"If you start life poor, thats not your fault. If you end life poor, thats your fault" -Bill Gates

I don't know which snek I like. They're all different, but all awesome in their own way.