2015 Mustang V6

Is Ford still a bad company when it comes to reliability? Should I buy one of these? Just want to hear your thoughts guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFSRK-Jjgdg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lolv6

dont buy a v6 theyre getting discontinued for a reason

Yes ford is and always will be shit
If you have to get a girls car at least get the v8

why are they getting discontinued?

No need to offer it anymore.

Simply because the ecoboost is faster while getting better mpg. The v6 is still going to be better for modifying because you will gain more power for simple mods than you would on a 4 cylinder. Plus it will in theory be more reliable because there's no turbo.

Memes aside, it's really not a bad car OP, they come stock with more hp than 90% of what Veeky Forums drives and have great aftermarket support. If you don't care about the "lol v6" stigma then go for it.

Get a v8 fag

v6 mustang will not match the torque of ecoboost mod for mod.

>ecoboost
>theres no turbo
ecoboost is literally a v6 with a turbo

Oh, one thing to add OP. If you're looking at 2015 V6s they were only offered as a base model so you can't get leather seats or any other nice options. Might consider a 2013-2014 premium package v6 instead if that's a deal breaker. Most people prefer that body style anyway.

Not OP but in a similar situation

There's a 2006 v6 mustang for $9k with 28,000 miles near me. Good deal or nah?

You're thinking of the F-150, the ecoboost mustang is a 4 cylinder turbo.
Maybe, but the v6 goes a long way with long tube headers, full exhaust, big throttle body with intake, and a tune. Plus it will always sound better than the ecoboost.

>buying a 2005-2010 mustang
???

V6 memes aside are there actual problems with them? It's got a 9.2/10 on Kelley blue book

Not really but the 05-10 v6 is miserable to drive and the 2011 v6 makes as much power as the 05-10 GTs.

4 cylinder. 2.3L. I know this because my engine is also 2.3L turbo from flint rock Michigan...wait....wait...Is the mazdaspeed3 engine used in the 2015 mustangs? Both made at the same place and ford owned the rights to the engine at the time it was made for mazda...hmm...

I saw this video that talked exactly about it. Maybe from regular car reviews?
But yes, its theorized that it uses the same engine or a slightly modified version of it.

If I had the choice between any American base sports car, I'd most likely get a challenger.

Really? Wow. I only knew about mine being from flint rock because my friend has a NC and he was saying we are both F O R D B O Y E S so I checked it out and already knew about the stang engine since they hyped the fuck out of it for so long. Maybe there's some actual truth to it then?

Yep they had to use mazda tech cause ford a shit
Not to mention all the designs they keep stealing

>Implying a turbo V6 wouldn't obliterate a 4cyl mastung.

Plus V6s are more reliable and have a higher hp/tq limit before you need forged internals.

If you want a 6, get the cheapest model and import a barra turbo engine from Australia and do an engine swap.

Best i6 ever made.
youtube.com/watch?v=lFSRK-Jjgdg