Asuh

asuh.

So i have a 2012 Camry SE. Same color diff stock rims. I want to hook this bad boy up. But one step at a time. (New job want to save as well as upgrade car)

Its a V6. Im ok with the appearance for now and it moves well... but should i tackle performance or appearance first? and what should I upgrade first within those two categories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mWHgSN23gtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop

You should start by selling the car.

Step 1: Sell it
Step 2: Buy 86
Step 3: LS Swap

flame decals- adds 15 hp
anime girls- adds 5
stance the car it adds about 50
you already have it in red (which is the fastest color btw) so you're good on that

sink lots of money into it, you won't regret it at all

do absolutely nothing

you'll ruin the resale value of your car
you'll look like an idiot
dont touch it and buy something else

anime girls? like Chung-Li?

watch Mr Regular's episode on the previous model. don't do it.
youtu.be/mWHgSN23gtc
(3;56)

As a fellow Camry owner (2013 XLE V6).

Don't you dare mod a Camry. You are worse than Hitler for modding a Camry. If you wanted a "JustWerks" economy car to mod, you should have gone for a Civic. Enjoy the fact though that you're faster than any Civic that hasn't received an engine swap.

Not OP but what if I want a supercharged sleeper camry

Do it with something that's not FWD.

a fwd that's almost at it's peak amount of power is not a good modding platform
do something about the drivetrain then do performance mods
find a rekt wrx and start chopping boyo

Then you blow up the trans. Keep it stock faggot.

Ofc you don't have a picture of your actual car, it's a press photo showing top trim model instead. And ofc it's a Toyota. No other brand gets only press kit photos of top end and special edition models.
But don't let my analysis take away from such a banal thread premise.

Why in the every living FUCK would you mod a Camry? "Performance" mods? This has to be bait

I PRESENT TO YOU THE AVERAGE NORMIE

I FEEULZ GWOUNDED 2 DA GWOUND

Assuming not bait:

Just save up for a Chevy SS if you want a sleeper to normies, looks like an econobox, comes from the factory with over 400HP and has quite a bit of modding potential.

2zzge

>this thread
reminds me of this kid I knew who used the 1st and 2nd gears on his autotragic trans lmao. Tasteless.

You *CAN* mod a Camry. Everyone's entitled to enjoy what they got. Even autistic nerds on an American facepainting collaboration website go out and try to fuck girls, etc. Just because you don't have/weren't born with a Ferrari doesn't mean you don't deserve to enjoy a sporty ride.

Financially smart? No. BUT it's your car, you do whatever the hell you want with it.

I'd just get tires/rims, coilovers, slightly louder eBay catback exhaust for dat revving satisfaction, K&N air filter for intake sound (I used to own a Lexus ES350 with the same engina, delicious throaty sucking sound with the K&N surprised the hell out of me). Yes I said delicious throaty sucking.

That's about what's reasonable for a Camroid though. And v6 Camry is a great sleeper, good pull, good enough for being a stylish highway cruiser.

THANK YOU. I knew someone would give me a valid answer. Im not looking to street race the fucker, just something to make it fun to drive...

how much do you think Id end up spending for what you mentioned?

If you want to make it fun to drive, bring it to a dealership and trade it in for something fun to drive. Shouldn't have bought a camry. If you mod it people will look upon you with nothing but disdain and pity.