Looking at a car

>looking at a car
>everything seems to be a-okay
>definitely want to get it
>open the door and inspect interior
>pic related

FUCKING DROPPED

how the fuck do people fuck up their interiors like this? fucking fuck. they total the entire car with shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?biw=600&bih=1024&ei=aXDmWKGdEcLLjwSPzaSgBQ&q=audi button peeling&oq=audi button peeling&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41j0i22i30k1l2.33319.35951.0.38524.25.12.0.0.0.0.195.1454.4j8.12.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..23.2.254.StSr4O9trgI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not the people, it's the materials the manufacturers chose to use were not suitable for the amount of use they would receive.

Replacements shouldn't be too expensive.

>implying you didn't just make up that entire story and simply posted a screencap from some craigslist ad you saw

>ford
>wants quality
I have some bad news for you user...

Nope. I see shit like this in S Class Mercedes-Benz too. It's the fucking people. Probably women, kids, or teens.

>Replacements shouldn't be too expensive.
Can I force the dealer to get shit like this fixed?

I've bene looking for a car and this kind of stuff is a dealbreaker.

You can't force the dealer to do anything, and it's not the people it's general wear and tear. Its a used car dickhead, if you're worried about shit like that go buy a brand new one

>implying Mercedes uses magic buttons that are immune to wear
>implying they don't just use the same buttons as every other manufacturer

Fuck you faggot. I refuse to settle for an interior neglected by morons like you

>B-B-B-BUT IT'S A USED CAR user WHAT DO YOU EXPECT???

fuck u

It's a Ford, PO probably looked at it wrong.

Haha Holy shit nigger, chill out.

>triggered & niggered

>how the fuck do people fuck up their interiors like this? fucking fuck. they total the entire car with shit like this
That has literally NOTHING to do with the owner. Those SHIT soft touch coatings ALWAYS wear off in a few years. In everything from Fords to Volkswagens to Mercedes, they are SHIT

>damage control
It's just Ford's poor quality materials and cost-cut parts. No, it's not a problem for everyone just like fires and transmissions and recalls aren't a problem for everyone.

>someone saved my shoop and its filename
Aw thanks user.

Its a cute DESU

>samefag

>Its a cute it is

Nice try but no

Being a phone poster is worse

>It's the fucking people. Probably women, kids, or teens.
It's not you dumb shit, it's like you've never seen a 10+ year old remote or some shit. The paint rubs off because of the natural oils and abrasion of human skin. The only way to avoid it would be to fucking spray it with clearcoat or wear latex gloves every time you drive. That's right where people put their thumbs when driving, it's not like they sit there with sandpaper.

I'm at work, no access to desktops. If it makes you feel better I desktop post at home, and it's not an iShit so I don't have any image.jpg bullshit.

>how the fuck do people fuck up their interiors like this?
By having dirty hands, handling solvents or oils, or using certain skin creams.

For all those people bitching about auto manufacturers, some of it may be quality, some of it is that these coatings can only stand up so long to solvents or abrasives before giving up.

>how the fuck do people fuck up their interiors like this?

two things
>women
>womens' nails

Haha

GMs are so much worse than Fords for this. I've seen one Focus with the radio controls pretty roached, but it seems like every early 00s GM has the power window/lock, steering wheel controls and radios all look like this, except even worse.

Pic related

The funny part is that's usually not from neglect, but from improper cleaning. If you use something like TuffStuff on the interior it will strip buttons of their text and finish. It's very rare to find someone that uses the cruise control enough for the finish to be worn off from use.

but you didn't post an image of interior damage in an S class benz did you, child?

2cute

More likely they tried to clean the interior with alchohol or bleach.

>definitely wants to get it
>hasn't even been inside
>hasn't even driven it
millenials, ladies and gents

then buy new faggot.

this guy cant be for real

idk man literally every early 2000s gm car has this problem on all of the buttons ive always thought its just normal wear

College kid here. Budget is 15k but id rather stay closer to 10k. What should i get? Thinking a nice 2011 v6 mustang or a challeneger? I know ill get shit for wanting the v8 but why would I pay more for an older car with same or even less hp?

Coating is too thin on shit plastic. That's it.

I bet op did this to the car to try and get it cheaper. Shame on you op.

>all of these retards saying it's improper care or manufacturer specific

SOFT

TOUCH

COATINGS

ARE

TRASH

You $90,000 audi or $120,000 benz will do the same shit after a few years as a $20,000 ford. These coatings are cancer.

>implying Audi aren't notorious for this

Keep them blinders on faggot.

google.com/search?biw=600&bih=1024&ei=aXDmWKGdEcLLjwSPzaSgBQ&q=audi button peeling&oq=audi button peeling&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.1.1.41j0i22i30k1l2.33319.35951.0.38524.25.12.0.0.0.0.195.1454.4j8.12.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-serp..23.2.254.StSr4O9trgI

>butthurt benz fanboi detected

lmao go take your butt medicine kiddo

If you're looking at the big 3, camaro has the best v6 engine. Mustang looks nice though if you get it automatic prepare your anus to buy a rental car (so buy stick!). Challenger is big as hell, still slower than camaro but more unique than the other two.

For 15K he'd be getting a 5th gen V6, which are garbage.

I don't like any particular brand over the other, but look at the image.

That interior was designed to be replaced. You're the jewed one.

Acid sweat + very sweaty hands.

Don't laugh, it really sucks. You've got to clean everything you touch 10 times more often than normal people. Leather, paint, wood, anything seem to rot instantly in your hands (except maybe plastic).

Needless to say women don't really appreciate this "gift", even men try to avoid to shake your hands. And it's also rather hard to fight the smell.

Be happy if you've got dry hands, you don't know how lucky you are.