byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

first for nuke is creepy

How do I play mime?

Shut the fuck up and dance like an idiot.

Oh, and pis off the clown.

third for waifus

5th for gremlings

>Spessmans finally working
>First round in months and I join late
>Go to shuttle
>Am immediately murdered by animate balloon creatures
Never change, Spessmans.

So many shitters that don't know how to medbay

8th for VALIDS DEAD GET ON THE SHUTTLE WE NEED MORE VALIDS TO KILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9th for stalking girls
nuke is literally shiggy 3.0

Zelda leaked. See you later you fucking losers.

contribute to the wiki

>act like a shitter most of the time
>don't get bwoinked
>play sec
>brig someone rightfully for a long time straight under space law because they committed a great deal of crimes while graytiding
>immediately bwoinked
THIS is why only angry people main sec.

Who was shiggy 2.0?

daily fuck chemists post

sergei, sj is shiggy 0.0

unban 2hotdogs you queers

Who does Ailsa want to have cuddles with?

>Here is where it says that what he did is a crime in the space law handbook

admins kys

Well i am feeling depressed since i looked at the guides or whatever they were but now i have no inspiration nor the will to make anything.

It's not about making things, it's about the subtle griff.

Someone explain the subtleties between Veeky Forumsstation, Goonstation, and Baystation.

You may only reply to this post if you have been cluwnes. Also, post the story. Magic die cluwnes need not apply.

fuck you

Are you cute?

You probably feel like you know all the possibilities now, but remember that the fun comes from the infinite applications.

yes

>TG
Basically a no-RP shitfest. The face of casualization in space.
>Goon
A bunch of elitist pricks with shoddy code that have fallen from glory, now that everyone knows just how terrible their preciously guarded code is.
>Bay
Enforced RP, hit or miss on whether you like it. Has a catbeast problem. Urist is like it, but better and with no furries. But they're also dead.

How would you characterize Veeky Forumsstation?

Are we the only server that is between Bay and Hippie in arepee level?

>Goon
Theme park ss13, adds a bunch of features that don't contribute to the gameplay of a normal round. They really polish the hell out of their game though which is their strongest point.

>TGstation
Divorced from Veeky Forums, codebase with largest number of contributors. Wants every other server to be a downstream fork from them so they take anything interesting created anywhere else and add it to themselves. Adds a lot of dumb shit along with their good shit, focuses on gameplay thats pretty close to deathmatch and valid culture.

>Baystation
The codebase that focuses most on depth of features and closeness to 'reality' of spessmen on a spacestation, we are a downstream fork of them. Server culture itself forces them to use admins to baby the players, since they'll autistically rage if they die or the round ends without being roleplayed out enough.

Heavy drinking and autism.

>[10:43:39]WHISPER: PootisManiac/(Rin Fukuimoto) (Interrogation Room - 217,293,1): guess you have to be punished~
>[10:43:49]WHISPER: RFultra/(Emilia Davidson) (Interrogation Room - 217,292,1): Noo~
>[10:47:04]SAY: Rin Fukuimoto/PootisManiac (@216,284,1) As Galactic Common : But, since you are cute, i'll give you 10 minutes and a warning..
>[10:47:14]EMOTE: Emilia Davidson/RFultra (@216,285,1): Emilia Davidson Blushes
>[10:47:26]SAY: Emilia Davidson/RFultra (@218,284,1) As Galactic Common : Jeez... isn't that risking your job...
Reminder

TG is no longer Veeky Forumsstation since Veeky Forums cut all ties to it due to being absolute shit. It has degraded into nothing short of kid like admins that don't allow for murderbone because it antagonizes too much, a playerbase so incompetent that apendicitis was removed because no doctor actually knows how to do surgery, meme code like make your own guns, attack animations and generaly a massive playerbase of fucking casuals. You go there to grief since its a containment server, taking it seriously is a mistake.

Goon is what Veeky Forums would be if it was closed source but with shit code, elitism and braging about being the best when our souce code would only compile on the sacrifice of twelve virgins. Nobody takes goon seriously nowadays, server looks like a GBA game and has a weekly purge day that isn't actually a purge day, admins are so pussy you can't say nigger or you get banned. Its a themepark, you go there to fuckabout, not actually do anything serious.

Bay has a stick up its ass but tends to be alright. Anti greytide up the ass with shit like wire function shuffling for sec doors, spacesuits everywhere, the tasers are lasers instead of slow electrodes, max possible speed is hardcoded to walking dionae and Im not kiding on that, snowflake infestation but alright people, sometimes.
Balance of autism and practicality, decent but sparse features, decent admin team and all in all, a good server, partly because no public listing, partly because Veeky Forums.

Pics?

>want to make a ban request, but scared that the metaclub will make me "self-request" a ban

Schizoprenic. Home to hippie rejects and bay refugees, and a dozens of other splinter factions, with both trying to keep away from the other ingame, whilst duking it out with shitposts in the thread.
Ideally, a balance of RP and action with less /me wets self in fear, but also less "X IS VALID KOS" over common.

Admins are itching for a reason to perma Rin.

but rin is bae

>meme code like make your own guns
They finally addded the retardation that was the gunlathe? Did they learn nothing from security killing every non-team antag about three to five rounds in a row when it was tested?

I say memecode as in shit like *dab being PRed, I don't actually know if it was merged or not but I do know that, for some reason, they had a big deal about the blue toolbox sprites having two latches and making a pr so there is a one in two hundred or something chance to spawn a blue toolbox with three or a single latch.

Merged or not, TG is festering with memecode, I wouldn't be surprised if it was merged anyways.

Who make the best captains?
Sec mains or Assistant mains

Sec mains by far, all "assistant mains" need to be permabanned desu

A good captain is a player that doesn't act like either of those and instead acts like a captain should.

Thing is, most people don't realize that unless shit is fucked to the point of you actually needing to fix it, a good captain sits on his ass, stays on the bridge or his office and just periodically calls on comms to ask how shit is going instead of parading around or being a one man machine that is getting parapenned and id stripped.

Short answer, neither, long answer, assistants that are really good at arcade games and enjoy them so they dont leave the office.

>powergamer captain runs around in a hardsuit before code blue is even called, pretends to be security but only when it means he gets to stuncuff someone and leaves the actual processing/cloning to other people, wordlessly patrols the hallways looking for a situation to "fix"
>captain that grabs the disk and then fucks off for an hour hanging out with his metabuddies

Assistant captain is the lesser of two evils because at least I dont have to deal with them in a standard shift

Have you guys ever gotten so mad at greytiding that you switched over to science and plasma bombed the second you got antag regardless of your goals?

you've humiliated me for the last time, clown
wait what happens if you emagg a deep fryer?

>runs around in a hardsuit
Dumbest powergaming complaint tbqh.

Sec caps play capcurity which feelsbadman
Veteran greyshit players have a jack of all trades skill set.

Less robust, but more capable of making a cryomix or unfucking atmos than a sec main
It's a trade off

Getting bwoinked doesn't mean you've done something wrong. It means you've made someone mad. If you're following space law, then that bwoink is a badge of honor.

I think I'm insane and need to be banned for my own good.

t. probe

Well Avada, if you really think you need a break, I guess I can give you one.

I want to play Captain, wear my hardsuit and harass greyshits!

Just play Sec.

No! I want to play Captain! It's easier to get a hardsuit that way!

I want to say I'm sorry to all of you, I won't be coming back to cause trouble again. I hope you all have a nice day ...V

You should expect to be bwoinked whenever you play security. Heck, whenever you do anything that stops graytards from shitting up the station an ahelp will be sent.

Is the round ogre yet

t. morena
see you next month

Morena....

[sleep indefinitely]

Come to vore dorms baby, I got something for you.

It's defficiency!
Ban when?

I'm not morena, I'm way worse. I never know best. I'm miserable

i thought morena was miserable

>tfw no spess bf

ree

Wait is morena finally gone from the community?

No but I am and I'm way worse than julie
We are all miserable folk 'ere.

no, silly, i'm right here! teehee

why did you leave the discord
I wanted to embarrass you more

He fucked off from the discord and looks like he is now playing TG to get GBP to come back.

Course, we already know he will do nothing but be a drama creating waifu faggot that will get inevitably permad and grudged by everyone but hey, least he is finally away.

no

I just wanted a friend, please friend me

>tfw got a real bf to play vidya with

he's too much of a casual for spessmen

>befriend morena
>they remove me without a reason

it happens to everybody I befriend...

you big stupid! just add me back teehee, let's talk!

>befriend morena
>remove her without a reason
It's good being mean.

I have a new stupidest death

>Want to top up welder fuel
>Forget to turn off the welder

Never gone from fine to fucked faster

>When you shitpost so hard it makes people shitpost in your name generating a shitpost cascade that makes you banned.

>her

why did you do that?

Just open the SME chamber with 5MPa in it.
The shard will do the huggies for you.

>befriend morena
>they remove me without a reason
>later they lie and shit talk me in the thread and discord

Hope their new friends get to see the real morena like I did desu, complete rude.

>decide if cultists get to have secret bases then why not engineers
>build a secret base
>invite a cargo tech in and he vomits but that's okay
>Drag him to the shuttle and he gets sucked out by the blob
Sad. But also comfy. And security were a bunch of bullies.

how to healing grenades?
I tried doing some with 10u of everything good and it didn't do much when people were in crit, are healing grenades fucking dead and only point of grenades is mindbreaker and chloral?

people would actually go to the bar if liquor wasn't still a straight debuff that damages your organs for no reason
like okay I get the faggy moral stance that baystation was trying to take on it in 2012 but if you're gonna do that you should also think about adding health related debuffs to all the junk food and medicinal drugs too

Who is the best Scientist/Engineer still playing?

>desu
SHIGGY GO HOME
WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE
THIS PLACE IS BAD FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

Oh boo :( i'm sorry~ why don't you add me back and we can talk about it :)

Healed me up to full health on the shuttle. I don't think they're super useful but they definitely were on the shuttle.

Some chems have an on touch effect, such as acid.
Some do not.

> have to 1 man raid medbay

why

Also how did that round resolve after cult Base was discovered?

Bar is for roleplay not powergay, bar is perfect as is

Does anyone else here try to type with an accent matching the nationality of the admin you're speaking to in ahelps? I try to be as accommodating as I can, but it's a bit awkward asking what nationality they are (especially in ahelps) so I just have to wait for them to post about it in OOC. It makes me really nervous when I don't know what accent to put on, as if I'm being judged for having a bad one or for being too dumb to know theirs. Celt was always my favourite admin, because I always knew where I stood with him.

I know I am not the only one, right?

>Cap and one legged HoS try to get a raid going
>Literally noone gives a shit
The insubordination is real

so as a standard rule borg i helped a criminal escape prison because he told me to and he was human

is that okay to do? feels like it is but at the same time i am jail breaking them

What lawset were you on? Weren't you on PALADIN at some point?

no it's not 'perfect as it is'
there's no reason to go there. you don't nuke your liver like you do with the marijuana stand-in plant but you do still take organ damage from drinking. it has nothing to do with powergaming.