Hello fellow 18-21 year old white males! It looks like you've become a bit confused about things! Time for some...

Hello fellow 18-21 year old white males! It looks like you've become a bit confused about things! Time for some friendly advice to help you along life's rich journey!
>sports coupes are status symbols
>brotrucks are status symbols
>moab 4wds are status symbols
>sportbikes are status symbols
>cafe racers are status symbols
Only problem is, you can't afford a high end status symbol! Oh no! Looks like women don't care about your 2007 mustang! Anyway, enjoy your hobby guys! Good luck out there ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYoss4yrQts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but its got a cool v6 and an "automatic" transmission!

Cafe and sport bike are the same thing.

Are you bitter about something though?

Shut up, virgin and shove your die-cast models up your narrow urethra.

Now user, tell us very slowly where the eco-box beat you.

>muh status symbol hauls all my shit and pulls a trailer and I can pack 6 people in with all of our gear in the bed and go on trips

Sure. Status symbol. Feels good man.

>ITT things OP can't afford are status symbols.

>Being so pathetic that you have to get a "status symbol" to be able to pick up chicks
Back to you go

Or you know, you just drive what you want and don't be concerned about what others think like a true alpha?

Go back to shaving your legs, beta nu male.

>2007 mustang
The last good mustangs are from the 90s tbqf

Where were you when OP rekt an entire board?

is it still a status symbol if no one knows you have it or sees you driving it

Jokes on you OP, I am from /n/, just here to make cagers mad

Kek!

It's all good in the hood, babe, gotta blow off some steam after being accosted by all those mech suits.

>Everyone from /n/ is a road fred

Are you fucking retarded or what? m.youtube.com/watch?v=iYoss4yrQts

>Looks like women
whoops now I don't care

haha epic /b/ro

but he's right

Well you just posted some celebrity that doesn't hail from Veeky Forums and is utterly irrelevant to the point- So I reckon the pot is calling the kettle black.
Ah yeah, because bar brawls often come down two guys getting in their cars and re-enacting a scene out of Transformers.

>he can't do some sick freeride lines

>triggered

Lmao guess this is what happens when you spend all day getting cuckolded in traffic jams :D

>>he can't do some sick freeride lines

I don't give a shit about hip hop.

But No one is talking about hip hop you inbreed hick??

Reminder yunick was a cheater

tfw i genuinly get happy BANGIN MY SHIT off the limiter at lights deafening pedestrians

tfw i live to risk my life and the lives of everyone around me when cannonballing though moderate traffic going 140

tfw the rush i get from hitting over 50 mph on a non road legal minitureized modified childrens bike in a 35mph zone located in a dense urban area is worth it

take your status and kys ma dood

there are things out there greater than yourself

Sorry, I'm not up to date with what the cool kids are "all about" these days, is this part of that Jackass thing I saw on Leno?

And a damn good one at that!

>Cant compete
>somehow this makes him Good

This is what GM fags tell to themselves to cope with the inferiority

Also, sorry to hear about your "born in le wrong era" autism spectre

Nah, ten automotive related patents, revolutionizing open wheel racing by bringing the first wing to Indy, being a director of Embry-Riddle, holding a Doctorate in Aerodynamics from them and generally having his finger in the pie of most major automotive innovations makes him good.

But thats not his cheating is it?

no you dumb nigger, he's saying that a pedestrian or someone on a bike has no chance against someone in a car which is basically a mech suit.

What's your point then?

lmao this assmad bitch boy projecting his lack of self worth and confidence on to the entire population
no we aren't weak dummies whose entire self worth is held in their automobile

And I'm saying everyone knows two tons of anything traveling at speed can turn you into a smear on the pavement, if you're so pants-shittingly infuriated that you'd label a car a "mech suit" you've already got a chip on your shoulder like a pansy.

That he was a cheater that couldnt compete? You know my original point

His racing record says he could compete- Unless you're getting at "he cheated so nothing else matters." In which case, there isn't a racing team in existence who hasn't cheated.

>Has to cheat
>Totally can compete guys!!

fag

If that's your position, that's your position- Just hope you're not a fan of any race teams ever.

>It is subjective that someone who has to cheat cant compete

No, it is objective, if he could compete he wouldnt cheat

work smarter not harder

If he could work smarter he wouldnt have to cheat, as cheating involves a lot more work

>implying Dripping a body with acid takes intelligence
>implying it doesnt require a shitload of work

>Implying I can't afford a high end status symbol
Not everyone here is poor you know. Most? Probably. But not everyone.

But what about a C7 Corvette? I've got that coming in 2 years.