Engine swapping

>engine swapping

it's fun

What are you gonna do about it?

Once thing I've never understood about engine swapping. Why won't you just buy a better car with that engine inside? Unless it's some extreme custom build like huge VTECs in Minis I see no need for this kind of mod.

Slightly more creative and interesting than an LS swap at least

Because GM never made a car the size of an S2000 with an LS

A C3 Corvette is pretty damn close

Still too big for some. I agree with you, but an LS swap makes an S2000 better anyways.

engine swapping is only acceptable if the engine being put in is the same brand as the chassis, with some exceptions

eg: beams swap ae86=good. sr20 swap ae86=no

because there's not that much selection of sport sedans

>engine swapping is only acceptable if the engine being put in is the same brand as the chassis,
Why?

Because it's sacrilegious otherwise and really takes away from the soul of the vehicle

Glad to know it triggers cuckolds from pol to shill for more engine swaps

>this thread

Lol pigfat

Exactly the answer I was expecting, congrats on your autism diagnosis.

Personally i don't see why if you have an engine that is within the specifications of the last engine or better unless the car is a very expensive classic who's value is too high out the gate and will drop too far.
>soul
Good thing i'm an atheist.

How does that make me autistic?

I don't even know what car this is

Because you belive souls exist?

Like take your ritalin

>furfag calling someone autistic

>taking my reference to "soul" literally

I don't think I'm the autistic one here

>I was pretending to be retarded

Yup, autism

Tell that to the old school guys with ford coupes who swapped flat heads for Chevy vee ates for power.

That's funny. Engine swaps have come full circle now with the ls swaps in mustangs..

Because the auto industry doesn't work that way

You want a bigger engine? A better chassis? Your don't get your roomy, lightweight four door commuter. There's not much of a market for that. If you do somehow have that option it's the top trim with 10,009 bucks of extra bullshit you probably don't want.

But what if the original engine is fucked beyond repair?

Well obviously you buy a new car and cube the one you have.

What if you can get a whole new engine for like $500?

Because good and fair priced Integra GSR's are extremely hard to find around here, but Integra LS's are pretty easy to find and swapping the engine is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying the GSR.

You could always just buy another engine. Engines are pretty rarely truly fucked beyond repair anyway but it may be cheaper and less of a hassle to replace it

any body in space has certain characteristics it behaves with. you're destroying that in your ignorance.

did you just turn off your trip to ignorantly berate someone?

You're a fucking piece of shit. Worthless human being.

>>soul
>Good thing i'm an atheist.

>implying atheism is a cohesive belief system
>implying that a god must exist for souls to exist
>implying that you know what you are talking about

haha how wacky

Not as wacky as believing an inanimate object has a soul lol

Imagine being this autistic

pretty sure a proper LS swap with the trans and supporting parts would scale in at the same weight as a c5z, plus you'd be out and $500 an afternoon.

>using my own catchphrase against me
>thinking it will work

Lol

We're all autistic here. Pointing it out is redundant

>implying I stated my beliefs
doesn't change the fact that you use atheism as a catchall term for something you don't understand as well as you could

welcome, newfriend

>lets put the piggest fattest engine we can find into the most dynamically unstable 'sports' car ever made
Genius.

not close enough

no, I never detrip

Because you can't get a lightweight Boxster with the engine from a 911 and RUF charges too damn much

I have a hard on for engine swaps, i think its awesome as fuck.

Putting a engine you like into a chassis you enjoy is amazing

They shouldn't of put such a shitty soul into the car. It's their fault. But to be fair nothing really beats the LS.

Except the ecoboost 3.5

Not in the real world kiddo. twin turbo v6's belong in /lgbtqqbbq/