Oldschool Runescape/Osrs general - /rs07g/

The future of Osrs edition

>Latest news
-Shift-click to drop items (enable in options)
-New worlds/ Dagannoth Kings Slayer Lair
-Golem memes
-Dark items void and jewelry (charged and uncharged)
-More hair (wew)

>Communication
Home World: 327
Clan Chat: OSG
Mumble: aaathats3as.com
>Discord
discord.gg/qZ4pmZq
/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexRonan - twitter.com/JagexArchie
twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost - twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz
twitter.com/JagexKieren - twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest
twitter.com/JagexRoq - twitter.com/JagexMerchant

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8uFG542
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

q cc

1st for easyscape

BASED mod ghost

>got all my skills that would require shift clicking to 99 years ago without mousekeys

NTH for S

>8 years playing rs

its like i served a prison sentence but my only crime is being autistic.

Nth for P

whats up nerds

just finished outfit plz gz

kys you cocksucking trannyfaggot

gzz now you can cosplay as Kyouran!

@169627441
rude
thank

>DC problem STILL so bad that I can't even train since I'll stay in combat and die

haven't dc'd all day on 327

I can bank stand all day but within 5 minutes of slaying or nmz I'll dc

nth for pelting snowballs and cute blue scarves!!!

just canceled my membership

this game is dead

>waste several hours getting 4 pieces of the skull sceptre
>Connection lost
>Oh dear you are dead
>item is destroyed on death
fuck me

>2 hour old general
>less than 20 replies
can't make this shit up lmfao mods just sage this

>circlejerk shitposters use cc instead of shitting up the thread
I don't see the problem

Here have a free bump

PPeettee'ss MMeeaatt

Can someone give me a discord link.

I can give you a rope and wooden chair.

i am sure sayob hates me

what did you do to her

accidentally came inside

You need to stop posting.

great thread

You need to keep posting!

I think you will all feel better about the thread if you wear a cute blue scarf

agreed c:
you are very cute btw user

i wish i was cute too

ded

Awh thanks!

Would anyone be interested in a new cc
Rules would be
>No reddit/pol
>No tranny posting
>No weed posting
>No ironmen
>No shitposting in the general
>Must be 21 or older
>1.5k total or 2+ 99s

Please respond if interested

yes

>she

>No ironmen
why?

/pol/ is everywhere
you and your jews cannot hide from us

*pats*
there are lots of comfy scarves in game qt user

Ironmen is a mode for special snowflakes/attention whores.

People from /pol/ will be welcome as long as they keep the /pol/tier humor out.

a d o r a b l e

Official ironmen are attention whores who throw away their dignity for highscores. You would have more fun if you just had a normal account playing like an ironmeme like the original players who popularized solo characters. You'd be able to loot pks, fight back against crashers, etc. Jagex should never have made special account types after 15 years of ignoring and fucking over pures.

>/pol/ will be welcome as long as they keep the /pol/tier humor out
How about you try making a cc and enforcing that rule and see how far it gets first.

why are you so butthurt that people play ironmen lmao. i play it for fun because i like the challenge of doing stuff myself

Although red and white ironmemes seem retarded to me, I get how the gray ones could be fun to play. It's the fact that Jagex panders to you fags with official accounts, different kinds of ironmemes, dedicated highscores, altering diaries, catering to you in polls, driving up bond prices, etc. The average ironmeme is 9/10 times a faggot with the word iron in their name which to me is just them screaming "please crash me because I can't fight back".

I wish I'd spent 10 years of my life in prison instead, then I'd have cool stories to tell people

this game is unplayable

>tfw just found shitty magic training method that's 42k exp/hr at -9 gp/xp

I've dced maybe twice in the last 10 days without any changes to my connection

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

What's the method user
I've been playing on the US 2000 total level world because I'm a burger and I get DCs all the time, are you playing on different worlds or what

Live in the us southeast, play on 327 a German world, practically never any problems. Same with my alt.

I'm gonna stop connecting to US worlds I guess

Nevermind, it's not new. Just something I figured out on my own.

spill the beans
is it at least afk?

....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...

>tfw no german 2000 plus world
I still want to hear it user

>caring about the 2k worlds
I have well over 2k and never use them because they're not special.

I would impale you on a 15 foot pike and leave you out for days to die from exposure.

lmao why would you risk something you don't want to lose
moreover why would you waste so much time on getting a useless crap item
idiot

R0000000000 WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING END

It's not afk in the slightest and it's actually pretty old. I should've googled it before even saying anything. It's hunter kit. ~368gp per cast (with mud staff) and the jars sell for ~1k. It's a pain in the ass because you need to bank after each cast. I was also wrong about xp/hr as it's a little higher.

They have their uses, like if you want to do black chins and avoid PKers

>hunter kit
Oh, yeah that's retarded. Don't do that.

Yeah I didn't plan on it. Too much attention needed and the exp is too low.

>Casting the hunter kit spell was once a very good way of cheaply gaining magic experience. However, their decline in value has rendered this method of training less efficient than more common methods of magic training such as alchemy. That said, a player can still easily obtain in excess of 140k experience per hour if using mousekeys. Each cast takes 2 game ticks to complete. (This skill can no longer be spammed as you can only have one Hunter Kit on you at a time and with banking it is closer to 40-50k experience per hour)

>The spell Hunter Kit was polled and updated to include the Impling Jar item which once required many steps to create.

You sure it works that well user?

It's constantly getting worse. Even now with so many shitters leveling up their total more and more retards in mystic risking a few hundred k gp are trying to attack me with my 160 magic def, 10 brews, 5 anglerfish, and phoenix necklace. I would call them griefers but I think they really are so stupid to think that they have a chance. Even someone in ahrims with a sotd arcane and ags has no chance in hell.

Yeah I've never been killed there, however I haven't done black chins in awhile but when I did, I went on a 2k plus world to avoid most of the shitters. High chance it did get worse

I also used to afk dark crabs on 2k worlds bc the XP and money was pretty good, and even in the 2k worlds people were too shit to PK you, I figure a lot of the people who try to PK on 2K plus worlds are skillers that have never PKed and think they'll get easy kills going after skillers

I called it shitty for a reason. But it is roughly +632 per cast with 70 exp per cast giving you ~+9gp/xp

pathetic dead game
when you man-children grow up

reminder that playing without a bank is pure autismo

Reminder that they made Ultimate because some people are to intelligent to be a bondie.

>tfw was working on some new lewds
>friend called and forced her way over into my house
>she's been crying about her dumb relationship problems for almost a week now and keeps spending the night
>can't continue working on my lewd, let alone play my oldschool version of jagex ltd's runescape
At least I have an active general to come post in...

runescape lewds?

whats the doujin?

yfw the blades of grass on karamja are just miniature evergreens

>try to watch a movie while fishing
>can't stop glancing back over to my other monitor every three seconds
How do you level 99 cunts do it?

Shit's about to go down

its "were" hemingway
read a fr*cking book!

so is bofa

Naturally.

If you're doing anything but monkfish or sharks afk then you're gonna end up glancing back at the game more often than you'll like.

discord.gg/8uFG542
discord.gg/8uFG542
discord.gg/8uFG542

user... evergreens are just giant blads of karamja grass :o

Despite being attracted to trannies, I cannot stand the attention whoring and orbiting that goes on in the general. Please kill yourselves.

It's the only reason this general is still a thing and you just bumped it. So if you mean what you say then delete your post and let it die.

agreed dude

I'd kill to have s*x with a cute anime girl (boy) but the retards in this thread are intolerable

NMZ profit calcs for my alt to break even each week:

cost per bond per week = 1200k
cost per hour of dh armor repair and instance = 35k

points made per hour of nmz = 250k
points made per hour of nmz after = 198k

cost made back from daily herb boxes for a week = 1.1m after 5 hours of points

cost made back from rest of points spent on seaweed = 0.27 gp/point

To break even on costs where a is the number of hours in nmz excluding the 5 hours for herb boxes:
+1100k
-5 x 35k
-a x 35k
+a x 198k x 0.27
= 0

a = 14.89 hours
So that's 20 hours per week in nmz just to break even on membership and maintenance. That's not bad.

or just get a job and pay for membership normally

or just do zulrah for 4 hours.. fucking noobs. jesus christ.

or just spend some autismbux

I forgot to factor in my alt's 53 smithing for barrows costs, which brings it down to just 15 hours/week to break even. I just did it for fun my main could easily afford any deficit.

is there a bigger meme skill than construction?

Slayer or hunter

at least those can be sort of fun

hunter is cozy and above average money fuck u

>Fighting over spots to kill monsters - the skill
>Fun
Pick 1

>Low levels suck
>Best methods stuck in the wilderness or behind diaries (thanks reddit)
>Half the skills intended mechanics don't work (hunter clothing/smoking traps/ect)