Why do BMWs trigger this board so easily? Are most Veeky Forumsthat's poor...

Why do BMWs trigger this board so easily? Are most Veeky Forumsthat's poor? Not a BMW owner just don't understand the bitterness

for the same reason that apple triggers /g/

-built for the layman
-engineered towards the lowest common denominator
-not particularly noteworthy anymore
-they have so many useless models that are just reiterations of the same 4 chassis'
-slap M badges on everything to invoke nostalgia of a time when they were the driver's car to have

they have a few good models, especially the M2 and the M5, but otherwise they're just fat pieces of german metal.

They pretend to be better than Japanese cars.

can I eat that?

Get in there, bro

>M6>M5

>they have a few good models, especially the M2

>flirt with the idea of getting a 2-series as a secondary car to drive around in
>3 BMW dealerships in my town, and only 3 2-series between them
>they're all fully loaded
>$50k price tag

Fuck that.

People thinking they're for the rich, when in reality anyone can afford one

I was staying over my friends house as a child and one of these things just randomly fell from the fucking ceiling and bounced off the dresser into the crack behind it.

I was fucking mortified.

Was that in Hawaii, Arizona, Texas, or a tropical country?

it's the same chassis with the same weight with two fewer doors and less accessibility between the two. objectively the M5 is superior.

It was in Nebraska. i know it was some kind of large centipede that shit is burned into my memory.

> caring what a group of autists think
lmoa

fugg my pic didnt post

BMW is objectively shit tho

Probably a Scutigera house centipede if it had long legs. Maybe Scolopendra polymorpha, tiger centipede, if it was long with stubbier legs. Both of them are pretty cool and chill guys that eat bad bugs.

Bmws don't trigger anyone
Shit posting about bmws triggers the poorfags who think they are The Driver in their 4 cylinder e36 sedan

Stay mad at superior alfa btw

BMWs are polarizing for me. For one thing, the manufacturer seems to care about driving dynamics, and until recently kept the rear wheel drive dream alive.

On the other hand, parts are needlessly frail and expensive for no discernible reason. The culture associated with BMWs is definitely one of the worst of all cars. Overall, why buy one when there is Lexus and Inifiniti?

lol w.e dude. The M6 is one of the best cars they have built.

The slump of the 00s where they sucked is mostly over.

Over the past 17 years they kept making the 3 and 5 series bigger and bigger and now they made the 2 and other numbers to fix the problem as the 2 is basically what the 3 series used to be and so on.

The BMWs of the 00s were in the shops all the time because of the shit computers they were putting in there but that is mostly not a problem despite the trend of over engineering.

They are still in the shop way less than my wifes econobox and her cross over.

Official BMW demographics in Europe:
20% slow old men
20% daddy money dickheads
20% first car E30 I'm a drift car driver now dickheads
20% slav dickheads
20% sandnigger dickheads

e92 335i Veeky Forums approved? thinking about buying one with an n54 and a 6 speed manual

What is this trying to convey?

this
I bought a bmw because I liked it, it was in excellent condition and at a good price but people on this board give me so much shit about it for no reason

because BMW has become so cucked by safety and mpg regulations if I had to buy a new one I'd pick the fucking crossover

These cars are both black with silver alloys, yes

this

Are you alleging a Kia Optima is nicer than an old 3 series?

top kek

>why dont you like my shitty appliance car that we pretend is an E34 M5 you must be poor

kys

Le respect your elders

>Are you alleging a Kia Optima is nicer than an old 3 series?

It most certainly is.

I really want to shit on this interior. But I honestly can't.

it's on par with the 2005 3 series interior. pretty gud for a Kia tb h

Did BMW improve 10 years later?

It's probably better than the base trim contemporary 3 series. Plasticky dogshit. Embarrassing in a BMW.

it's tough to improve perfection but yeah, that is an improvement

>pretty gud for a Kia tb h

The Koreans are improving alot

Meanwhile American interiors are still dogshit

>American
>Luxury

I don't know about the interior or about Kias, but I once rented a 2015 midsize Hyundai that drove incomparably worse than an E39 530 (and in fact worse than every car I've ever owned). I assume that Kias are comparable in quality.

If you're looking for a sport tuned chassis, then you'll be disappointed. They're comfort oriented.

>Why do BMWs trigger this board so easily?
The worst drivers are memorable. We think of that cunt in a leased bottom trim 3 Series neglecting to indicate and angrily tailgating shitboxes instead of just overtaking them.

Do it.

wtf that is disgusting