Large UI overhaul imminent, Indev video sometime this week
>WoW Event; Play Warcraft hero with friends for free mounts
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20532383/
>Lucio and Valentine's day stuff has been released
youtu.be/MRlkCiPVmII
>For new players:
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

>Which heroes should I buy?
Play all the heroes on free rotation or try mode and see who you like. Don't buy heroes just to get into ranked, you'll regret it.

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20564324
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581814
>Latest patch notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20564325
>Latest In Development Video
youtu.be/3KTsPR2oeSE

>Hero Rankings, various Statistics, Talent Calculator:
hotslogs.com/Default
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator

>Current Tier List
robogrub.com/tierlist

>Where do I find you Nova Skin memers?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

>Tips and other useful resources:
heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
heroesofthestorm.gamepedia.com/Heroes_of_the_Storm_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-update-february-27-2017-2-27-2017
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815
discord.gg/QKZYm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET MARKY

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815/heroes-of-the-storm-balance-update-february-27-2017-2-27-2017
Fresh balance patch

>no more Varian stun
>murky,tychus,malf and lucio nerfs
>tass no longer has permanent shield quest

>not updating the patch notes
you DENSE motherfucker
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20581815

PREVIOUS THREAD:

I have trouble expressing how much I like this patch. Finally I might be able to get a game without Varian, and hopefully some more nerfs for Murky will come through later.

>Li-Ming's difficult was changed from Hard to Medium

Huh. I guess having a (very) negative win rate until Masters didn't mean she was difficult.

Li-Ming is actually legitimately difficult to play since the changes.

Diableah when?

>varian nerfed
It feels lovely.

Li ming is actually hard to play. That's why her win rate is so low in lower leagues.

ok but why nerf tychus?

Yeah, I know. That's why I'm curious as to why it was changed. She's annoying to play against and people complained, I suppose?

is Arms burst spooky enough yet, was just about to hop into Try Mode to see

the pro gaymer e-athletes are picking him all the time

I like removing the stun from Warbringer but isn't it useless now?
>increase the slow on your E by 10%
or
>become invulnerable everytime you use your W
They should make it so that it roots the target, or maybe increase the slow to 99% so you can still use movement abilities

Wait if we bring back the "Old" Li Ming as in First came out

I would lvl her to 20.

Ess of Johan intensifies

>illidan rated medium
>valeera rated hard
>murky rated hard
>gazlowe rated medium
I think the difficulty ratings are random

illidan and valeera are both hard though

The Tears that would be shed.

>dodge all her stuff
>get pulled into it by the orb indicator I was outside of

I swear the indicator for the W is significantly smaller than the blast radius, or at least was.

>ming lobs orb
>sidestep
>it hits a minion
>I lose a third of my health

Illidan is rated medium, they are saying murky is harder to play than illidan. Valeera isn't harder to play than illidan either

>Valeera isn't harder to play than illidan either
Debatable

They still rate Tyrande medium instead of hard while still rating Brightwing as hard. Tyrande is probably the hardest support to play well, maybe they think the global on brightwing confuses people though

you have to know positioning to play brightwing

positioning is a shitty reason
you have to know positioning on every character in the game

Same with Tyrande or a short range mage with no escapes like Jaina who is rated easy when you need to flank, Jaina's positioning is a lot harder than Brightwings

not on abathur

>>tass no longer has permanent shield quest

I always took the storm talent anyway.

That shit was impossible to finish on anything other than like Gardens

The same goes for Tyrande, though, and more than a few other Heroes such as Raynor and Malfurion who are considered to be "easy".

Brightwing even has the little speed up on her baseline E, unless I've lost my mind.

Her blink heal also make positioning a lot easier with her, positioning with BW isn't really a reason for her being harder than other characters

Yeah. I wonder if their reasoning was the global presence and her Q, which...doesn't really matter, honestly. Can it still be instantly point-blanked with self cast?

How bad are they hurting Varian? I really enjoyed him but maybe it's just because I am bad.

They are removing the stun from warbringer, that was pretty much all he was good for

Stun removed from Warbringer at 4, changed to 80 or 85% slow. Buffed his Fury and Arms talents at 10.

And no, he was quite good from what I understand. The point-click E+R was devastating.

I always just took the invulnerable one anyway because I am a scrub, and you can still e + r pretty well it felt like.

Azmodan is ba-

>why nerf the press (D)elete target hero
I wonder

He is, as a standalone Hero.

I'd like to see him get an actual rework, though. Have always enjoyed him.

Valeera?

tfw 100 stacks just in time

>Valeera
>deleting anything but QM shitters and murky

must be more about the team coordination of playing around bw. not that hard to play and there's nothing "very hard" about aba or medivh aside from getting your bunch of retards to wait for the hat to engage or to use portals to kill people, respectively. would be more appropriate to add a note of something like "better with friends!" for these types of characters

>completely shat on Tychus
Well you won't be seeing him in HGC anymore, Blizzard

Except when some memester team takes chogall

Anyone got a link to the discord server?

discord.gg/QKZYm

The real problem is the duration talent making it last 10+ seconds, but obviously Blizzard doesn't see it

Man the Lucio release wasn't even that long ago and I'm already aching for the new content
next patch fucking when

Same reason they nerfed Muradin. He was the most flexible and reliable hero of his division.

Give it a few months and Blizzard will realize how retarded they were and they'll quietly buff him back up to par, along with adjustments/reworks to Raynor, Valla, Zul'jin, Hammer, and possibly AA Falstad.

PTR PATCH

IS HAPPENING

The problem with nerfing tychus but not touching valla should be apparent. just retarded.
Especially because they buffed his range ages ago by exactly this amount because nothing was playable but shitty Q specs, which wont even work now

No reveal until friday at their tournament

>Lucio
I like to pretend it never happened

Lucio, coming atchyou :))))

goddamn overwatch cancer

Not impressed desu, get better stats on average on xul

so enlighten me
why would anyone pick tass instead of Zarya?
isn't that protoss shit is a cucked version of the butch?

Fun and balanced

>whining and retarded
post the rest

show your build

wasnt their reasoning before that he just got shat on by other ranged assassins? now their reasoning is he doesnt get shat on by ranged enough...

you are the only constant bro

Tass is played differently now, he's not a shield bitch
He has amazing waveclear, amazing teamfight damage and great shields, also low cooldowns with his passive upgrade talent and everlasting archon form
You pick him instead of a DPS

almost the same build i go, i prefer gluttony though, it saved my life a couple of times

Well now there is no reason to take Warbringer. Why didn't they just leave the stun but increase the cooldown? I never understood why that talent made his charge better and gave it a shorter cool down.

All they did was buff the shit out of overpower which is already the biggest reason why Varian is overpowered. Now instead of a stun, as good as it was, every single Varian is going to be invincible for 6 seconds and probably get even more out of it since some characters can't do anything but turn and fight when they're caught out.

The stun was too much CC when coupled with Taunt and other short-cooldown stuns. Varian+Butcher were awesome wombo combos with Warbringer.
I can see why they nerfed it, and the new Warbringer, yeah, is a bit pointless. 10% more slow? Whoohoo.

>Now increases Charge's slow from 75% to 85%, instead of adding a stun

What's the point of ever taking it?

you guys do remember it cuts his gap closer cooldown in half, right? people will probably just pick the w talent now though or not pick varian at all

still reduces the cd

Yeah but the reason why every one took charge over it because it basically kept that still so the only way to stop a taunt was cleanse. Now a lot of people have pretty decent getaways before you taunt.

I honestly think this is going to hurt Varian a lot and I don't know if the buff to his other two ults is going to help.

Yeah, I've done a couple games as Varian since and it is a LOT harder to lock down assassins now. As soon as you charge, they pop their escape move and you're stuck standing there like a doofus

>Varian stun removed
huh, okay
>because it's unfun and not healthy
haha what the fuck

also rip tychus it was fun

how the fuck do you even play against azmodan?
literally his only weakness is pre 10 before he has 25 stacks + black pool
otherwise you get 2 lanes pushed in WHILE he drops hot sticky globes all over your team, critting assassins for half their HP
and in the lategame you literally can't even leave the base because there are minions pushing everywhere
even when behind he just removes entire waves and soaks shittons of xp

cattlepillar was right, that hero is hiddenOP

>Still no change to Murky's health talent
Seriously Blizz?

dont try to 1v1

which version is it at for you

reminder that twin blades of fury is sleeper op, even more so with lucio

laffin @ u

He is strong at pushing lanes but shit in team fights. Just ignore his fat ass and kill the squishies but remember to save something to interrupt the laser and he isn't doing anything

>morons shitfling and whining when we're losing
>don't realize it's because they chose to draft like shit

yeah, because having murky, samuro, and valeera as your first three picks was a wise choice team

>no leoric buffs
>no illidan buffs

really gives the ol noggin a good joggin

>wanting le undying spook skeleton on many valve lawsuits to be viable
>wanting TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUSAND YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAARS to be viable

shaking my head, to be honest, family

>no vikings buffs
i know right

Why does blizzard consider murky harder to play than Illidan?

Illidan doesn't need buffs, he has his niche as a faggot and he's really fucking good at it.

Leoric absolutely needs an overhaul, though. Holy fuck.

Do they? I thought both heroes were considered "Hard".

>tfw they changed ching ping to medium

>wanting all heroes to be viable

fuck am i thinking man... damn.

they're hard as f*ck to play man

i usually lose when they are on my team or when i play them haha

They changed Illidan to medium, they also change Kael to easy, murky is rated as hard for some reason.

Murky is rated hard because he is a meme hero and was never designatewd to be playable outside of 5 man ivan and igor quickmemes.

Now he is in every game, but there was never anything hard about him

>your side gets murky
>alright we got this
>murky split pushes all game long

>your side gets varian
>alright we got this
>Fury
people need Thrall release undying against 4 people tier OP to not fuck up.

All the difficulty levels are meant for literal retards. Murky dies really quickly if you are a retard so he is hard to play

suddenly my team is full of dumbass feeders. wtf? what time is it to cause this. literally twin blades of shit and tranquility pickers. of course the varian has the highest death count

>tfw its not about damn time anymore

only work because no one kills them. it's just brute force numbers taking advantage of a lack of coordination. gaz, naz, and sylvanas have the same tilt.

the reverse are things like tyrande, tracer, and medivh. bad push that needs to kill, force retreats, or dominate objectives quite a lot to make up for that grind. so a bit bad for them when they get a clueless group.

it's a light pro level cancer and new/reworked characters patch but they have pretty low standards anyway. just let the community complaints do all the work because throwing medivh some health after 8 months of being trash in solo queues would be too much.

it's a mystery. maybe one day they will respond on reddit about what they are :thinking:

>fed so much in a single day I went from +20 at 1k masters to -1 in mid diamond

>Get bitched at for not doing a mine build as Abathur instead of my typical 'help pubbies survive' build
Is this really a thing now?

>"""ranged""" assassin