/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB44)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29755
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?30112

>Datamine (OB44)
smitedatamining.com/paladins-ob-44-datamining-oracle-lawman-and-inara/

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VCXG3NwNEjM&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

viktor is the best DPS, out damages every single damage in the game with ease, even Drogoz.

Maeve deserves ____!

OB44 sucks shit

OB45 when

A healthy meal.

why do they keep pushing skye shit with skins and sales when she's garbage rn
is she someones waifu at lo-rez headquarters

stop whining, you fuckin hole

>shoot a bit
>run because who plays him can't stand a fight
>thinks hes a sniper
Talking embasing myself on the casual levels, but even the high level victors who i played with were shit.

OB45 will suck even more

to have her hands cut off for thieving

>is she someones waifu at lo-rez headquarters
No, then she'd get more buffs.

At least it'll bring another frontliner to the game

A hug and sweet, loving, pats on the head

Maybe the guy is from the art department and the people on the gameplay balancing team made she bad as a joke.

She's the tits of the game. Of course they're going to give her a ton of skins. And all Sky really needs is more mobility. A wallclimb like some user suggested would be pretty cool, or a grapple hook.

Fernando is literally Drybear's self-insert and he gets the short end of the stick all the time. Hi-Rez is just a weird company desu

man you're a moron so you think a character is crap because people play him wrong, talk about being absolutely fucking retarded.

viktor can EASILY do 150k damage RN, you'd need to have a very good game with any other damage to even come close, and even then Viktor's damage is better because he can finish kills easier, not like drogoz that does like 100k damage but half of it gets healed because most of it is meaningless damage on tanks and healers that gets healed immediately.

just no, if the kinessa is sporting those stats the burden is on the team to capitalize on all her kills and damage, i say that as someone who usually hates every single sniper on every single game, but i have to recognize good play when i see good play.

My healthy dick.

That pic can't be real. Those chicken legs can't be real.

Sweetly loving tender cuddling.

Yeah bro, i'm the wrong here. He is clearly a good DPS.

It won't be healthy when she's done with it.

what the hell is up with you people i played skye and she gets so many kills and puts out so much damage its insane with the poison bolt legendary.

A bowl full of eggs.

Are you implying that bomb king is a good character?

A ping reliant character on this random ass game where you can get either 20 ping or 140 ping, and you don't even get to know which one is gonna be before picking the character is crap.

Tummy kissing and kitty rubbing.

Some people are still on the "Skye suck" bandwagon that they didn't even bother trying her out. She's still not tourney viable but she's definitely stronger after ob44.

Only because she is bugged

Her damage is crazy but she also has no real mobility, so once she's made her move the other team needs to be retarded to not gun her down before she can run. Other flankers can get kills much more safely.

I have yet to see a Ferocity Grover who does not completely throw the match by standing as far away from his team and the objective as humanly possible and never healing anyone but himself

Why is this character such a mess of a design

most of the people from Veeky Forums in general are really bad at games and spout their shit opinions as facts, even when proven wrong.

her stealth detection range is broken right now you moron, its very hard to kill a full hp skye that you can't even see if she's dedicated to getting away.

i had a lot of fun yesterday as skye and i'm the memelord who doesn't even like to play female characters

Damn, people now thinks she sucks? I remember back then when her ult was cancerous everyone using her.

btw I am used her a few matches ago with the legendary card that clears CD on eliminations and it's excellent to run away from the enemy team after killing someone

do not

How the giveaway from twitch work? i just do the "entries" and wait the code for email if i win?

Yes.

thanks

after they nerfed her ult she WAS worthless, she's useable now, due to her leggos

Does anyone else think the Firefighter legendary for Viktor is a little bit too good?

which andro legendary is best?

3 dash

>play comp
>get matched with a ruckus on a 10 game losing streak that does nothing blut flame and blame our loss entirely on me
>play casual
>get matched with either a team that completely destroys the other team, or a team filled with drooling retards

I don't even know why I play this game anymore

Because Overwatch is worse

I enjoy both about as much. At least overwatch doesn't drive me up the fucking wall with anger.

Not him but this is so damn accurate. Overwatch only has good design but the gameplay is shit compared to Battleborn and Paladins

have you tried partying with friends? just add decent players from casual and make a party.

lol

>compared to battleborn

nice try Randy.

Because pubbies cannot into teamwork? Grover can grapple into a fight, heal, grapple out, grapple up a wall and dump an axe on someone, grapple into a grapple

What do when the fucking game gets stuck in the loading screen, and I cant end it through task manager, because all I see is a black scree on my desktop, besides my taskbar below. Cant quit steam either. The only solution is to restart my whole pc. How can I prevent this crap?

So what about the gameplay don't you like?

Is Skye better now after the recent patch or still bad

I am the greatest.

>Smite will be getting EAC

What's next, a third currency that you need to buy passives for your gods?

yeah you're clueless kid, his vine cooldown is too long for this to be feasible

Stealth detection range is busted, go nuts before they fix it.

No

She's okay.

I am the greatest.

Every change they intentionally made definitely made her worse, but they also managed to mess up her stealth while trying to change things for PvE which ended up helping her out.

youtube.com/watch?v=VCXG3NwNEjM&

Quiet

I am the greatest.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's been 10 days or some shit

how are you feeling about OB44 now

Well I'm not absolutely livid any more since they gave us enough essence to grab all the legendaries I wanted but I'm still a bit peeved some guys got 100+ chests and I'm still sure essence was a mistake. Legendaries are fun I never doubted they would be anything but.

Don't skip leg day, brah

Them showering everyone with a gorillion essence feels like a band aid fix to a half assed system more than anything

It sucks. Balance sucks, essence is still a shit system. Maybe OB45 will do something for balance

life rip or veteran for yong

how do competitive rankings work?

is there a website with a quick summary? i just got a blue border around makoa and a purple border around fernando and i don't know what they mean. they are my first rankings.

chronos

New champion so probably not

wrecker or deft hands
life rip
whatever
whatever

happens to me all the time. bring up the task manager then at the bottom of your taskbar make sure it's selected then push down once and hit delete. It should close paladins.

Essence is shit and there are a fuck ton of bugs. The servers crash more and i don't load into games way more then i used to. All in all its one of the worse patches i have ever seen for a game.

Is it even safe to open chest yet

nop
wait until OB45 and maybe they'll fix it

Maelstrom was a mistake

Should I be learning how to use Resonance since we all know Lifelike will be getting gutted?

resilience was a mistake

gee thanks drybear

>everybody constantly talks about broken chests not giving anything
>i know! ill just open one!

why do you idiots keep doing this

For the (you)s, probably.

PCCC70CE402D70222
PCCC710175CC70222
PCDC4B3E17CC70222
PCCC7221292770222
PCCC723BEF9670222

from Alyssa
have a great week guys

Thanks, Alyssa!

Nice! Got a colossal chest and dread hunter voice pack, please don't tell me it was dread hunter set because I bought everything but the voice pack

fug

same

>claimed claimed claimed claimed claimed
How do people steal them so fast

>ctrl+v doesn't work in the game
>by the time I manage to open the steam overlay and type them in they're all claimed
gg

Alyssa-senpai is lovely! LOVELY!

Now I have a gay nightclub blunderbuss. It's cool.

I started with the last one and it was already gone by the time I had opened the game. All it was was 30 seconds.

>pip takes skill

i swear to god this character needs a nerf

Thanks

The balance is all kinds of fucked up. Defense items are too weak now. Damage is too high.
Some Legendaries are just OP.

kys

Oh snap, thanks for the codes.

I started with the bottom worked up. They were all taken except the first one. I guess everyone always just skips the first one.

I swear, people have the windows brought 24/7 just incase one is posted.

Is this actually Alyssa or is everyone just playing along?

I'd rather they give everyone back their bonus damage and just make legendaries like 5% increases. Enough for a slight edge, but not enough to fuck everything up.

It totally is. Essence went over poorly, but they can't disable it in a hotfix.