Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Subspecies Singularity I: Malignant Isolation Demonic Realm Shinjuku] (EoR Ch.1)
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170217
- Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=IC8V2ZvarvQ
- Requires 「Final Singularity: Grand Time Temple - Solomon」 to be cleared.
- Servants with [Evil] alignments will receive a significant bonus to bond points when completing missions in this singularity.
- 19 chapters in total, 8 free missions with one unlockable node.
- Story unlock 4* Archer Emiya Alter
Shinjuku Pickup Summon (2/24 ~ 3/8)
- 5* Shinjuku Archer (Limited) Professor Moriarty
- 4* Shinjuku Assassin Yan Qing
- 4* Shinjuku Avenger Hessian Lobo
- 3* CE Freelancer - Boosts Crit damage on Quick cards by 25%
Servant details are unlocked with story progression. This gacha is separate from the story gacha.

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- Secondary Archival Storage can be expanded with Mana Prism
- 1/2 AP Main Story until 3/8.
- Master level cap increased to 140.
- Sound player added to MyRoom. Unlocking songs requires mats and sometimes other requirements.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profile Translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Mode Red is Best Girl

misora thread!

>tfw too tired to shitpost this thread
Sorry

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

I want to gently get snug with my daughter and recharge my lolicon battery while smelling her.

S-Suki

Thread

How you guys doing today?

It all returns to nothing.

fuck off you dumb cuck.

Misora you should really change your name to Japanese and stop adding people from here if you don't want to get shit posted

I did when you nameposted me once

So in what order should I level Mordred's skills?

Thanks

What was your name before you changed it to Jap? You don't have to drop the Jap name.

>Got Yan Qing and Moriarty from one roll
>Autism compelling me to waste every quartz and ticket I have on Lobo to complete the set
Also because I still don't have a ruler or avenger

Okay.

How many stars would Misore be if she was in the gacha?

Do you have Kaleido
>Yes
3rd skill to 6 then Mana Burst to max
>No
Mana Burst then the third skill to 10 so that you can use her with Waver/Merlin and a 50% NP gauge CE

Brynh Rate up when?
I need her to go with my "Jannu Alter and Friends" team.

>SHE

What Servants could Andersen bully into crying with Analysis.

Well going by Medb, 5

>american hours

girl (male)

Hello. I'm Shirou, but better.

Thanks

>make name after your waifu/husbando
>avoid any namefaggotry
problem solved

キャッツ

"Friends."

Thanks for the advice and sorry for nameposting your name. Looking at your Cu I think I know who you are.

Oh I replied multiple times to braindamage.

Who?

I'm not a discordfag. I mean talking with this thread's memes/e-celebs in the thread itself.

I see what you did you absolute madman.

Would be nice to get Jeanne someday

>who?
Fuck off newfag.

MOOT

Post the most painful Friend Removal experience, I'll go first.

I had an Arash friend who got his Arash to like level 100 and everything. But then he stopped logging on for over 14 days and I needed to clean my friend's list...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Xth for best Pirates.

Also
What the fuck with this order?
Shit is easy as fuck for some reason, i though it would be another baby case.

Witch Thread.

Thanks for all those shitposts.

Isn't making his NP the thing he died trying to defeat a little messed up?
I wouldn't mind if it was like a huge hammer or something though.

Pic related

>tfw too tired to shitpost

I'm saving my first slot from leveling up to Xetam, I liked his level 100 Frankenstein but he just vanished for like a month I was scared.

Too soon.

>witchfags are shitposters

Can't wait for Salem to BTFO Medea.

oh okay sorry mate! wouldn't call myself fucking known here when the only time I did something was to roll tons of quartz on haloween '15.

also I think he means that spread sheet slag or something.

Euro hours are filled with exactly the same shitposting. Same buzzwords, same cycling through the same five memes, same arguing about how x is best/shit waifu/husbando.

Same shit, different timezones.

That sucks...
I actually play FGO with a friend also, he would lose access to his mobile device on and off, and he would disappear for 5-8 days sometimes. I talk to him regularly so I was able to keep up, but sometimes when people just dont log on, makes you wonder...

Wrong

WHENS 'STRAYAN HOURS YA CUNTS

>Implying Salem won't be all female servants except actual witches being accused.

I've noticed that a couple of people have deleted me before. I'm not sure if people don't like me or they just hate my supports.

Not again, not this soon.

NOW

>Illya summoned in Salem
>gets burned on a stake, along with Miyu and Kuro
I'd pay to see this.

Nah, this morning was a special case and melvin was the one shitposting. Not a single euro thread since the creation of /fgog/ was as shit as the last one. A shitty euro thread is a good american thread.

That'd be enjoyable, but I don't want another fucking all female (except waver) scenario.

I've only deleted people for inactivity on the past but lately I started being more strict with things like not putting any event CE on after one week and things like that.
If you're not a new player and is active you should be able to get at least the shop CE.

Any Merlinfriends have open slots?

Gareth-chan when?

He goes for the loli route at least.

Lonely anons, please add me: I'm a scrub but I won't delete you any time soon

I can't wait to show up in Salem and meet Medea who is pretending not to be a witch through the use of multiple incrediblly poor disguises.

I deleted people from my friendlist because they were shitposting my name. But I'll readd you if you never did.

Jerusalem order.

I don't know what it is. I'm always activate, I update my CEs, and I don't attention whore. People must not like my supports.

>start the game at release
>add random people as friends
>over time people quit so they get removed off friendslist
>never add people from here
>most of the people I added back then still play and some turned to uber whales
>No need to look for other friends at all
Am I the only one?

I interpreted Elle ending as a romantic love story and Ludger ending as a father-daughter story.

He doesn't get to choose. Every other girl is already Jude's.

DW isn't creative to do this.

What's the best strategy to defeat Moriarty plus his cthulu buddy? Best team composition?

Yeah it's strange, I'm kind of in your boat, but I did add a few people on here. Some people here have really good taste like grailing their ROMA to level 100 (the berserker one) and other silly things. Those type of people are just enjoying the game and they seem fun to just add.
But I have a lot of nips adding me, and I sometime keep track of them, like they would have okay servants at first. And then every event they get the limited event servant, and I realized that they became a whale somewhere along the way.

Reminder

Gilgameme
>beat Karna in CCC
>beat Iskeker
>beat Ishtar
>beat Miyuverse Shirou
>beat Herakek
>beat Medea
>beat Cu
>beat Gugalanna
>beat Kiara
>beat B.B.
>lost to Sakura
>lost to Shirou
>lost to Saber
>lost to Lancelot three times (Dogfight, Accel Zero and Interlude)
>lost to Gawain in CCC
>lost to Liz
>lost to Karna in EXTELLA
>lost to Tiamat
>lost to Miyuverse Shirou
>lost to Illya
>lost to Lancer Arturia
>lost in the First Order HGW

Final Score 10 wins 14 defeats
Final Score without Origin 8 wins 14 defeats

Lancelot
>beat Arash
>beat Gawain
>beat Gilgamesh 3 times (Dogfight, Accel Zero and Interlude)
>beat Touta, Sanzou, Bedivere and Mashu
>beat Da Vinci
>beat Agravain
>beat Caster and Lancer Liz
>beat Agravain's Divine Construct army
>beat Ozzy Divine Beast Corps
>beat Miyuverse Shirou
>beat Miyu
>beat Zhuge Liang
>beat whoever he took the Valentine's sword from
>lost to Mashu and Bedivere
>lost to Mashu, Marie, Siegfried, Jeanne and Mozart
>lost to Saber
>tied with Agravain
>lost to whoever was your endgame team in Halloween
>lost to Saber, Mashu, Diarkek, Waver and Kerry in Accel Zero
>lost to DUDE
>lost to Diarkek

Final Score 15 wins 7 defeats
Final Score if you are a shitposter that takes the tie as a loss 15 wins 8 defeats

Lancelot score is still far better and possitive unlike Gilgakek.

Not the other world Milla, or Elize.

What is this?

whynotboth.jpg

Hey retard, one is in a phone game and the other isn't.

>he didn't delete everyone who lacked the Solomon mark after the endgame event

Same, I only have people from old /fgog/, I stopped adding people from here when undercover user said the spreadsheet link was posted on reddit.

Every Milla is Jude's Milla. And Elize had more tension with Alvin, than with anyone else.

Mashu and Santa lily should be good enough to clear that fight, just get a waver support or something so you can spam her NP as much as possible and Moriarty should die off naturally while you kill the pillar or the ghost.

I stopped playing for like 4 months and when I came back more than half my friendlist was gone. I started playing again and in a few days I had enough friend requests to get my friendlist full. I usually add everyone, especially if they're low leveled with only Mashu in their support list, they're usually the one that need help the most.

You don't fuck your daughter.

>He doesn't keep some people who are new to the game so he can watch them grow and get stronger and feel satisfaction in the fact that you helped them get there

Kiyohime lancer, Waver, and a support Merlin completely wrecked them for me.

I wish.
>Abigail goes around hunting possible witches.
>Can't spot a real one no matter how obvious.

You're a hero user. I sadly, decline most people sadly. The people I decline he most are low levels with full support teams of Gold servants. Probably a bought account so I don't care for them much.

>undercover user

Stop encouraging him, all he ever does is bring reddit links into the thread. He's just a shitposting redditer.

It is actually a valid point of view, part of the importance about the Elle ending is Ludger not seeing her as his daughter.

You totally can, though.

Gil beat Emiya and Shinji in UBW and remove Ishtar, you dumb retard.

I stopped adding low level people since half the time they quit or they're abandoned reroll accounts.

Will Argon Coin ever be freed from Materials.

Nero Bride is your wife

Did you get what you want from the gacha? Tickets tomorrow will be my last chance for DANDY.

He didn't want to fuck her, he wanted to kill her.

Same. I hope I can roll him or Lobo.

Cute

My wife is more moe than her, though

I always accept low-level requests if I have space, then monitor them to see how fast they progress. If they progress very slowly then I take that to mean they aren't playing very actively even if they're logging in every day, so I delete them and add some other newbie.
I feel bad every time I have to reject them when I don't have enough space.