Hiding in the Bushes Edition

Last Round:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bLTaZ3VL
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
dropbox.com/s/v7ifqku45dlpg74/Faction War Statistics.docx?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for Valkyrie best girl

Sorry the OP info was STEALTHED

First balance patch releases tomorrow (2/28) at 8am EST (1300 GMT)! Read the patch notes here:
pastebin.com/bLTaZ3VL

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Uh...Vikings.

Way to fuck up the OP, fag.

first for bruno

I sure do love For Honor's excellent connectivity.

What are YOU saving up for?

I want warlords beatdown execute

HOLD THE FUCK UP
HOLD
THE
FUCK
UP
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PK, THE CHARACTER THAT HAS ATTACKS LITERALLY FASTER THAN THE INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY, THE CHARACTER THAT HAS THE FURTHEST BACKDODGE, THE CHARACTER WITH THE FASTEST ZONE ATTACK IS GETTING >>>BUFFED

>warlord

Reminder to my fellow Honorable Samurai that the knights have their lands locked up tight - and the only way to win is to take more land from the Vikings!

Next weekend so I can release it all in one massively enjoyable spurt.

delete assassins from the game

T. knight player

1v1 tournament going on right now, multiple streams on twitch with different PoV from games, the one with commentary is /dmbrandon

Why exactly are Assassins allowed to do that whole "switch guard mid-attack in the span of 10 frames" thing again.

see you tomorrow

Aren't you glad PK and Orochi both got buffed? Ubi clearly are masters of game balance.

What happens if knights and kangs end up with tied score?

Could someone show how a warden rep3 looks ?

tfw get dropped from matches more often than finishing them

Here's some footage from the test server - the bleed is back baby!

we have to drive the kangs back into the sea. and the knights into their mountainous desert.

those hero guide videos in the OP are a fucking HOUR long each

who in their right mind watches that shit???

AM I KAWAII?!

nips

Which GB's are untechable and what do I do with lawbringer now that I can't land a parry gb or shove gb

I wanted the impaler by I never get to execute anyone as Lawbringer so I'll just jew it until Legionnaire.

They dont switch shit, just an indicator bug.

POST YOUR BED EDGY

My personal opinion as a mid tier player on what should be done with the game

>general
50% of heavy damage goes trough when out of stamina if not parried but blocked
side dashes pause stamina regen
back dashes cost stamina and have a 1s cooldown
some way to fix the indicator glitch

>warden
feinting shoulder charge costs stamina, stamina cost on shoulder increased

>conq
no idea, haven't seen much of them to have an opinion

>PK
general stamina increase on everything
damage reduction on light attacks/maybe 3-5 frames slower attacks @60fps

>the law
probably needs a rework
for now a confirmed weaker light after a shove

>raider
mixup needs to be faster
more range on his attacks

>warlord
tracking and range nerf on headbutt
stamina cost increase on headbutt

>berserker
ability to cancel zone
he is probably fine

>valk
already getting worked on

>kensei
some way to drain stamina
and damage increase

>orochi
he is fine

>shugoki
hyper armor regens slower
and any damage/gb/bash resets the armor regen

>nobushi
she is fine

countering edge with shine

>dominion as Warlord
>my team and I struggle to hold ground
>Team constantly runs 1 by 1 into brawls
>Run around taking objectives only to immediately lose them when I try to help a teammate
>spend 2 - 3 minutes being routed
>finally reach 1000 points naturally
>now its a 2v4 with just me and a Warden
>know what I have to do
>shove and headbutt conq into a pit
>dodge the PK's gb and ledge her as well
>attack the Warden's opponent from behind, killing them
>gb Nobushi and ledge her
>victory
Probably didn't deserve that win but I guess they shouldn't have decided to fight near a moat.

lmao no

Fuck this unbalanced piece of shit game

4v4 is unplayable because of p2p fuckery and 1v1 is full of pussies running away from the ledges because of "muh honor"

While I am playing a class that is shit at everything except being mediocre at environmental kills

Why the fuck is my shove so bad? And the only thing long arm kills is yourself

Kek Zetanoob youre a fucking shitter.

Ha ha okay talk to you tomorrow, tony.

Rep6 Conq, spent all stell on boxes
i just want that one helmet
i still dont have that helmet

>>kensei
>some way to drain stamina
>and damage increase
god he needs some secure way to finish SOME ONE OFF

his grab follow ups is shit

play a different class for a bit?

Fuck warlord and his homing headbutts.

110% agree on general

don't nerf the best heroes, buff up all the weaker ones to their level

>ATTACKS LITERALLY FASTER THAN THE INDICATOR CAN DISPLAY
You're full of shit, bruv.

>When you 3:0 a rep1 Warlord as a Raider
I told him I'd rip him to shreds when he was on low health but he wouldn't parry

What did he mean by this?

This is what gives Veeky Forums a bad name.

Vortex is really stupid and boring, shouldn't be in any game but yes, for the most part I agree

Saving up for Stomp for Law then I'm saving for Centurion.

>non assassins are only viable in 4v4s
what a great game

why are LB mains such whiny cunts lmao just play a good character if you're having such an awful time with it

if you absolutely insist on playing a shit character at least focus on your positive aspects and stop dwelling on the negative aspects, begging and crying for buffs like a spoiled kid who can't handle a bit of hardship

After so much suffering, at last, I am a true Belkan Knight.

To protect the meek, and give my life for honor.

Finally I can drop this fucking game.

Whats the counter to the LAW bash grab thing?
If he got me against a wall am I boned?

>Orochi trying GB spam and you coutner it all
GB on L1 is just the best shit.

>iSkys about to face a hyped up Raider

Can LEGENDARY beat the biggest vortex abuser in the pro scene right now?

>beat roach in duel
>he quits before game ends

A 1/3 guess is pretty mild compared to other fighting games, and most people haven't even figured out the counter to backroll yet

>Literally the only assassins viable in high level duels are Peacekeepers
>Heavies are the most effective characters

ok

>the game being terribly balanced is fine because you can just switch to one of the top-3 meta heroes instead
>being this retarded

Literally just counter the guardbreak. That "bash grab" thing is worthless for anything other than clubbing seals.

>positive aspects
lmao here is a picture of positive aspects of lawbringer

Valk players, I don't know if its only against bots, but apparently if an orochi deflects your 2nd hit in a chain, if you go straight into a sweep for the 3rd part of it, it will beat the orochis deflect attack

>and assassins are still the best in 4v4s

>Everyone getting Champion status next weekend
>yfw the servers go down again

Is there a way to change your controls on PS4 ? I'm having some real trouble getting out of the guard break since my thumb rests on the analog for stances and in the time it takes me to move it to square to counter window has passed.

Mixup is perfect fine but not an infinite that can Mixup into itself from any branch. That shit is cancer. The stupid thing is that Valk can vortex for way less damage, more stamina, and its easier to get out of.

BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER

CONQUEROR AGAINST CONQUEROR

>launch game and connect to servers, NAT type is strict
>Well, balls, time to open some ports
>tab away, then tab back in a few minutes later to check something
>NAT Type is now Open

What Internet sorcery is this?

This is true. Just because an assassin deflected one of your chain attacks doesn't mean the chain stops. You can keep going.

Oh hey they split up deathmatch, nice!

>counter to backroll
do tell

Is Valkyrie really THAT bad? She seemed really fun in story and I kinda want to pick her up

ROUND 1 IS OVER. HERE ARE THE STATISTICS.

Fuck off, we still got about 2 and a half hours.

Why do people think Conq is shit? I think he's the funnest and best :)

Just wait for tomorrow's patch and she will be much better.

God a good blue on the cloth part would go so nicely with that silver

Yes but usually the deflect move stops anything you do and takes precedence. The sweep will not stop a berserkers guard break. So it seems to only work on orochis deflect

who said it was fine

it's on ubisoft to fix terrible characters, but until that time comes (if it even does) your enjoyment is entirely in your own hands, you can either suffer a terrible character or play a good character or go play a different game

forgot the link.

dropbox.com/s/v7ifqku45dlpg74/Faction War Statistics.docx?dl=0

Not THAT bad. She's got a great toolset.
Just can't capitalize on it all, and when she does it isn't that punishing.

WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TERRITORIES TO WIN THE ROUND KNIGHTS

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH TERRITORIES FOR US TO CONTEST

WE OWN ALL THE TERRITORIES ON EVERY FRONT WE'RE ENGAGED IN BUT VIKINGS HAVE MORE

HOW DO WE WIN THIS SHIT

WHY ARE VIKINGS SUDDENLY SET TO LOSE 8 TERRITORIES

IT WAS 3 NOT EVEN 20 MINUTES AGO

ROUND 1 IS OURS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Back during the technical test, Valkyrie was literally god tier; she was unstoppable. They nerfed the fuck out of her for live, and now she's one of the worst characters in the game. Ubisoft realized they overnerfed her, so now they're giving her a raft of buffs to make her competitive again.

Samurai have to deny the Viking victory by taking territory from them.
It is literally the only way.

Its all up to the weebs now. If they grab some more Viking land, we will win.

samurai will determine whether knights win or they tie with vikings

Just backroll out of it when he goes for a shoulder. Doubletap dash. It just only drains half your stamina.

Knights win if they take all they can, the lone one stays with them and Samurais have to take all they can from Vikings without losing any

if you press backdash twice you backdash then backroll, which is invulnerable to GB and a legit counter to any mixup of push/GB/cancel parry vs sidedash

webm related

Does warlord even have a good armor look?

We've been over this. The Samurai are the kingmakers this round. Knights are on track to take all their territories, but that would still leave the Vikings with a lead of one. If the Samurai take at least TWO Viking territories, the Knights win.

playing defensive is way too strong and will probably ruin this game in the long run.
how do games like street fighter keep an aggressive playstyle viable? I've never played any fighting games myself, but I always watch EVO for the hype moments and because its fun. the pros there always use these long ass combo chains. you could never do that in For Honor because you'd just get lol-parried.
I assume there is nothing like parrying in SF?

>4v4 is unplayable because of P2P fuckery
Yeah between that and revenge it's busted at the moment. I used to really like Dominon but it's just too frustrating to play between the revenge built shitters and the connections.

>1v1 is full of pussies running away from the ledges
My bigger issue is defensive play. It makes the game a chore to bother with because there's no incentive to over-extend, ever. You're always better off waiting for a punish than trying to make a way in.

>class that is shit at everything except being mediocre at environment kills
Law is built to be too many things. His toolkit is supposedly balanced around counter attacking, but his punishes are ridiculously bad sometimes because of the way shove works and because guard break doesn't work on parries against a lot of characters.

>why the fuck is shove so bad
It's good to get space for yourself or keep pressure on, having it not combo is good and prevents people from just spamming it like Conqueror players do.

>the only thing Long Arm kills is yourself
Yeah it's ridiculously bad. All risk for a single light attack punish.

I don't really think Lawbringer needs a huge buff, he just needs more options off of his high risk moves. I honestly think his lights should have a "superior attack" priority where you don't get rebounded.

We have done all we can, it is up to how the Kangs hold off the Weeb offensive.

>Raider gets 3-1d because he decided not to get 2 free environmental kills

This is what happens when you fight with honour on a disadvantaged class. iSkys just spammed vortex over and over. Sleep tight, sweat Vikang. I had big hopes.

>MUH HONOR in a 1v1 tourney

Fucking retards.

Buff Lawbringer

>getting mad while playing a meme character.
"How come these *insert good character* are beating me?"

Get gud ez kill.