Okay so I kinda told this chick from tinder i'd let her ride on the back of my bike little did I know she weighs 200...

Okay so I kinda told this chick from tinder i'd let her ride on the back of my bike little did I know she weighs 200 lbs so little 150lbs me and her are 350lbs yeh I'm a genius with math. I believe Ninja 300 max weight is 400lbs do I need to adjust the suspension it's currently set towards my light weight (2nd setting out of 5) and also will the passenger seat hold her fatass without snapping.

Just don't call back user

She has a real cute face and big tits might tap and ditch later idk if you know anything about girls riding on sportbikes but the vibrations make them horny as hell

Don't risk a perfectly nice bike over a fat chick's feelings. Basically this

So are you saying it can damage the bike? Like I'm concerned is 400 lbs bottlenecking it or is it more of go past it and you'll start to fuck up your bike

It's going to be much harder to stop at full weight capacity. If a chick tells you she's "only" 200lb, always add an extra 100lb. For the bikes longevity and your safety, find a chick without a strong gravitational force.

this.

this bitch lied no doubt, enjoy picking up your hamplanet

this

ive smashed some 200lb girls and if they're like atleast 5'7 they wont even have bellies

Nah she's no land whale I would have guessed she was 190lbs but good point stopping on a dime would be tough

then adjust your bikes suspension and go to slam town on her

Weight is relative to height.
How tall is she?

Also I ride my xr200 around and jump it and I weigh 280. You'll be fine.

how tall she is?
Because if she is a womanlet you should do a 360 and ride away.

>being this low test

Nah she's more thick than tall and fit don't know exactly how tall she has huge tits thou

You have to adjust the rear spring as well as the tire pressure. You can look up both in the users manual.
Have you been riding pillion before? She'll need an introduction on how to lean and get on the bike without tipping both of you over

Don't know the riding pillon phrase, assuming you me 2up nah I haven't had anyone ride bitch yet but yeh I know make sure whoever is riding bitch leans as I do or we gonna crash

Good
Post huge tits then

This isn't /b and I just matched with her today haven't saved any

Bud, 140 pounders with DD's look like this
Your delusional or shes lying

Your bike will be fucked.. get her to sit on the back while you watch and see how low it goes
Fatgirl puss aint that valuable

>ninja 300
Sure this date is with a girl and not a guy? Lmao faggot bike

Never rode before until last year buddy ease off bet riding in a straight line real fast makes you fucking rossi

Stop talking like a nigger Or ill report you

>going through all this for a 200 lbs hambeast
how desperate can you get?

dont know why he has to take her for a ride
fat chicks arent too hard to please
showing up is 90% of the work done

>dating fatties
>america
Must be hard to find a skinny chick in the Land of the free where over 58% of all women are overweight

You'll pull it along without too much bother.

Your already slowbike will be even slower, but even if she weighed 2lbs a 300 Ninja is hardly the bike to impress a woman. Bitches think all bikes are fast, so your bike needs to be quick enough to scare her in a straight line drag. Yours ain't.

A sv650 would strain under that load, plus you'll have to balance that weight at a stop, with your puny legs, which can be tricky even with lighter woman.