>6.2l V8
>new 10L80E 10-speed transmission
>magnetic ride
>optional brembos with bigger rotors
>8400lbs towing
>cost probably between the Tahoe LTZ and base Yukon

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ecoboost towing overheat&*
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

waiting for the bronco

>8500 lbs
say high to the 2012 expedition with 9200 lbs of towing capacity

They also release a midnight z71 tahoe with wrangler duratracs. Won't be as capable but it'll be better as a DD.

Veeky Forums is going to shit all over it even though they constantly beg for real SUV's with V8's. Euro's are going to hate it because it does 0-60 faster than most of Europe's "performance" cars.

>towing with a car engine

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=ecoboost towing overheat&*

>>optional brembos with bigger rotors
Why..? what do they think people will be doing in these? kidnapping people and running?

> it does 0-60 faster than most of Europe's "performance" cars.

This is what GM cuckolds literally belive kek

Do you have nothing better to do than shit up every thread you dork?
>Inb4 GM fangirl
I don't even own a GM product

5.7s to 60. Faster than a toyobaru.

The Escalade does it in under 6 while being bigger, weaker and way less transmission ratios.

How do low and mid end BMW and Audi drivers sleep at night?

>A toyobaru is fast
>A toyobaru is european

American education ladies nd gentlemen

This is what GM cuckolds actually belive

Forgot my name

Hey Phonsie, you got the crovettebumper.gif?

A god amongst shitposters, keep it to a minimum tonight.

Dunno, BMW's X5 with a truck motor does the 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, and returns an average of 30mpg.

>10L80E
thank god I waited.
this shit is gonna scramble

That's not impressive considering it's a lifted car. The Escalade is twice as long even the new Tahoe is massive compared to that LatteMobile.

>it may be slower, and less economical, but at least it's pigfat!
This is what you're literally bragging about. Are all GM fangirls this mentally deficient?

Either way, I'll take the "LatteMobile" powered with a truck motor, instead of the truck powered with a grenade motor.

Who the fuck gives a fuck about "economy"? You reek of Europe.
It's not really slower considering it's weight and that it's bigger than your "flat"

Why are American trucks so glorious?

>Who the fuck gives a fuck about a metric I can't compete with?
>It's not really slower considering it's slower
Wut

>Z06 constantly harassed by an AWD Altima
>ZR1 BTFO by an F150 with a bodykit
>GM's "super SUV" embarrassed by a LatteMobile with a truck motor
GM is finished.

lmao i was a hour late to work because of this chase

>2018 Tahoe RST
Not a big SUV guy anymore, but it looks cool. Would I buy? I don't know..

But then again the target buyers will be rich men who will buy it for their short stay at home wives that contributes nothing to society, and can't drive for shit.

I just hope Ford doesn't fuck it up.

>5.7 to 60 faster than a toyobaru
Faster than
>Every American market Toyota besides a Supra turbo
>Every Mazda besides a gen 3 rx7
>Every Seat (besides Leon 290 cupra,barely)
>Every Saab, Skoda, and Suzuki car ever
ftfy

>I just hope Ford doesn't fuck it up
It's going to be a rebody on an already longstanding proven platform, similar to the FJ Cruiser. What's to fuck up?
I'm holding out for an ecoboost V6 personally, but would be almost as happy with a Coyote.

But it still can't beat a pigfat AWD Altima... Or a LatteMobile with a truck motor

By "truck motor', you mean delicate piece of shit that eats timing chain guides and vanos controllers in 100000 miles? Fuck every version of that pathetic, fragile 4.4l M62 pile of shit. I could rebuild the 6.2 in the Chevy twice for less than a set of Vanos controllers costs. I know my M62 powered shitbox probably spends more time being towed home behind my Escalade(that never, ever breaks down) than it does moving under its own power.

>Europe needs 25 years of "advancements" to achieve the performance of an Astro van engine with a turbo...

Why does everybody else even try to compete with GM? I can see why Gm looses intentionally... That's pretty respectable of them.

What German car beats a pigfat Altima besides a million dollar science experiment that was only made for one year?

Heh. chances of it having a Coyote V8 would be zero to none.. I say that because it just feels like Ford is trying to sweep the Coyote under the rug in favor for their Ecoboost engines. Sucks because it's actually a pretty good engine and semi fuel efficient like their ecoboost. But I don't really care what's under the hood anyway, as long as it works and satisfies...

and would probably pull in a lot more buyers so they don't have to chant about B... BUT MUH V8

Beetle.

It will probably ride worse, handle worse, or some combination of the two, without magnetic ride control.

>slower by 8 seconds around goodwood
porsche fags btfo
>gm playing catchup to a car from 2011
can't make this shit up

It will be FWD based AWD, unibody, have IRS, come exclusively with a 2.7l V6 (a hybrid option will debut the next year) but still somehow have a higher towing and payload capacity than GMs offering while achieving better fuel economy and will begin to fall apart in 6 years.

lmao gm fangirls on suicide watch

>performance
>SUV
>""""""""""performance"""""""""" SUV

hi taxi

hi alphonse

how old are you?

between 18 and 36

i hope you're 36. the older the better.

Wouldn't it be great if they made an electric only version with 300 miles of range?

I would love an off-road worthy, but still comfortable for five, electric SUV.

really?

yes senpai.

goodnight.

nighty night

>Fuck every version of that pathetic, fragile 4.4l M62 pile of shit. I could rebuild the 6.2 in the Chevy twice for less than a set of Vanos controllers costs
Just as well, as you're going to have to do that every 900 miles.
It's based on the Ranger, so no.

>Dosnt even have a v12

Lmao ameripoverty gonna poverty

are Alphonse and Taxi dating or something?

Just a reminder, Alphonse admitted to being a 16 year old underage b&.

>the thread GM would rather forget

>Model year 2018
>looks like a car from 2007
>interior from 2005
American progress

Audi SQ7 is faster
BMW X5M is faster
BMW X6M is faster
Mercedes GLC63 AMG is faster
Mercedes GLE63 AMG is faster
Porsche Cayenne is faster

>even SUVs from the EU are much faster
>americans are BEYOND stupid

Add to this list:
Range Rover Sport SVR is faster
Mercedes GLS63 AMG is faster
Bentley Bentayga is faster
Maserati Levante S is faster
Jaguar F-Pace S is faster

This is to easy. The other way around its real. European SUVs outperforme American "Performance Cars"

bump to trigger assmad gm fangirls

But according to this guy the Tahoe is actually faster than all those because it's slower and heavier.
>GM logic

>10 speed auto

>>new 10L80E 10-speed transmission

So that's the engine Ford and GM developed together?

>Transmission
>engine

This, i agree and I'm a euro, when it comes to lucury trucks no one can compete with americans

well you know what i meant dummy faggot, now answer the question, is that the engin- oh sorry i meant TRASMISSION ford and gm developed together? we don't need your snooty remarks, mcfaggo.

>what is google?

Luckily were talking about SUVs then, it which it's the other way around.

i swear you are photoshopping these to give them fuckhuge stupid looking fascias.

the alternative being my tax dollars went to save this bunder of a company.

...do you not know the difference between an engine and a transmission?

gm fangirls on suicide watch

Ford Escape Hybrid?
Tahoe Hybrid?
As close as you'll come.

GM still thinks its 2010 so this is OK.

SHUT UP WITH THE GM FANGIRL BULLSHIT! CAN WE HAVE ONE THREAD WITHOUT THIS STUPID FUCKING MEME?

Considering the last GM response was over 12 hours ago, I think you posted that suicide prevention hotline too late :'(
RIP in peace fangirls

>10 speed GM auto

the only way to make this worse is if Chrysler designed it

>being this assmad

FUCK YOU, I HOPE A COP DOES A MASS MURDER ON OBNOXIOUS NIGGERS LIKE YOU, AND I HOPE YOUR CORPSE ENDS UP IN A TRUNK OF A GM VEHICLE, MOTHERFUCKER

you have to be false flagging. there's no way a gm fangirl can be this assmad. stay btfo

ill wait 10 mins for the bottom to rust out or spend 10 seconds kicking through the poorly padded back seat.

ill piss on the shitty stealies they insist on including in base models before i leave.

Spotted the GM fangirl
Enjoy your 900 mile engine rebuilds and getting embarrassed by an AWD Altima on Willow Springs.

>gr8 b8
>LOOK AT THAT POST NUMBER
>DUBS AND A TRIPLE

NO, IT'S THAT I JUST CAN'T STAND YOUR ANNOYING FURFAG ASS SHITTING UP THREADS AND CREATING NOTHING BUT "LELELEL CORVETTE BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER XDDDDD"

SERIOUSLY, WHY ARENT YOU LYNCHED YET

sperg harder

>tfw The fastest Japanese and European cars are slower than an electric american suv

FUCK YOU, JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

lmao this. gm fangirls BTFO
stay mad

Friendly reminder that GM sucks and will never make a good car

I'M NOT MAD, FUCKWIT.

>HE RAGEQUIT

AS EXPECTED, HE SIMPLY CANNOT COMPETE

don't bully the gm fangirls

>You will never be autistic enough to roleplay with yourself on a chinese fingerpainting board

>this is what gm fangirls believe

The american tax payers dollars hard at work.

the post no european wants to acknowledge

>23 years newer than my 1/2 ton suburban
>towing capacity 1600lbs lower

Looks really nice actually.
doesn't look like shit and its got enough performance to make you forget it weighs 4 tons

What does the R32 GT-R have in common with a Corvette that the R34 doesn't?

I rather kill myself than be a GM fangirl, such pathetic apes

all that "effort" in design and they drop in a wheel from a fucking 10 year old rental car

>nissan, ford, porsche, audi, BMW, and Bentley need top of the line/FI meme engines to compete with GMs carbed PUSHRODS
I'm waiting for some kind of rebuttal here