What's the most expensive car you would be disappointing about receiving even if you got it for free?

What's the most expensive car you would be disappointing about receiving even if you got it for free?

None. I would simply trade it in for a car that I want.

Sure, but if someone said 'I have infinite billion dollars and I want to buy you a car', what car would be the last car you'd ask for?

Civic for 3k

none
don't look a gift horse in the mouth
if i had to keep it, then i'd turn it into a track slut
if i had to keep it stock, then i'd just drive it

i personally really like the X6

what i would be really disappointed to get though, would be an x4.

its an x6 but worse in every aspect

Boogatty beyron

Fuck paying for that thing to be serviced.
Uness that was all included in the "free' part.

Then I would have to choose like a Bentley or some other luxury yacht

changed my mind

A Kia. Any Kia

what if it's that kia stinger

>coupe
>picture shows 4door
??

Mercedes has always been weird with what they call "Coupes"

So you'd get a Mitsubishi Mirage or i-MiEV
over an Optima?

That wasn't the question dumbfuck
>What's the most expensive car you would be disappointing about receiving

Probably an X6 or a Gran Turismo 3 series BMW. Just the ugliest gang rape of a decent standard design in both cases.

1998 Suzuki Swift

GT68

Bugatti Veyron, but only if I wasn't allowed to trade or sell it.

I saw one of these one of the on the road a few months go. Something about the design is just off; almost like one of this Chinese ripoff, frankencars.

forgot pic

Probably a Veyron.

Also a Ferrari FF.

Literally any hyper car

You're a faggot

Definetly a BMW 5 series GT

This is not a X6.

>if someone said 'I have infinite billion dollars and I want to buy you a car', what car would be the last car you'd ask for?
A cheap one. I'd still go for the most expensive and sell it after. Maybe I'm too retarded to understand this game.

Probably this actually. Sure it would be fun for a day or so, but they don't hold any appeal at all. Totally impractical, ride like shit, hard to see out of, thirsty as fuck, delicate as fuck, I would get sick of one really quickly.

Anything by Mazda

One that is worth nothing and has absolutely no usable parts.

A Range Rover, because it'd bankrupt me.

>Mercedes has always been weird with what they call "Coupes"
>always
They first starting making the 4 door ''coupe'' CLS in 2004. The only other 4 door ''coupes'' they're selling are the CLA (2013) and that GLE (2015). That's only 13 years of customer deception.

Please explain why you were disappointed by your car op. Did you have problems with it? Disappointed by the quality?

Oh yeah that's right you never even got close to one fucking fag.

This steaming pile of horseshit. The name alone, C-HR

"""hybrid""", 30k eurobucks, laughable build quality, edgy lines 2020 meme car

No thank you, I'll keep driving my twingo

porsche panamera/ferrari ff

this

>be bentley
>create nothing but beautiful coupes and okay looking sedans since establishment
>come out with this overpriced abortion

yup bentayga wins the thread

>euro
Seems you got bigger problems boy

any new Ferrari. I literally wouldn't drive it because I would feel like such a douchebag.

>Maybe I'm too retarded to understand this game.
Basically just a thread for expensive cars which are still shit.

I would assume it's some Monkey's Paw kind of deal and if you think you're so smart you're just gonna fuck yourself over.
And on topic, I guess some new Lexus, I just can't stomach how they look. Or Mini, since the 4-door one is also ugly and it's such a girl's car.

>he's still trying
Hahahaha.
No one hates mazda.

faggot

You would still likely have to pay taxes for the car.

You're the faggot here. Lamborghinis are babby's first supercar. They're massively overrated, utterly useless and basically the Camaro of their car class.

>babby's first supercar
>it's a $3k civic autismo deliberating on supercars

>dude I like the front track being wider that the rear it makes it safe
>dude i love the faggot tier muh fighter jet interior because im 12 years old
>dude i love automatics
Fucking kill you are self.

>he doesn't want a rear engine supercar because it's popular

b8

You didn't finish your high school education?

AMG G-wagon

why does this thing exist?

To transport niggers.

a fantastic piece of german engineering meant to crawl only the finest boutique shopping mall outlet parking lots, steered by only the blondest and most bodacious of trophy wives.

desu when a car has 600 horsepower it's time to move on from stick shift

But I like G-Wagens.

Why not? At least it's not pigfat, also it can tow 3.5 tonnes.

nissan altima coupe

2.5 cvt

>3 locking diffs for offroad

why???

I thought that was why we had this?

Salomondrin has one and it sounds really nice, it looks like a good SUV

One of those cars from pimp my ride

Those are to take gu boys who dindu nuffin to church

Lamborghini Countach

It's 100% aesthetic and I'd love it as a driveway ornament but that's the only thing it does well.
Cramped interior. Steering set in concrete. Performance isn't that impressive by today's standards and visibility is nonexistent. It would be the worst car of nearly all time to dd in a city and only marginally better outside of it. Driving a Countach today is like a public service for bringing beauty to the road,but also an exercise in masochism.

while i enjoy your camaro comment, i have to disagree with your lambo argument. a huracan super performante just landed the fastest lap time at nurburgring if im not mistaken

Probably something with extremely high performance that's fucked up by being a "luxury" car so it has paddle shifters and an electronic hand brake.
Also expensive as fuck to maintain.
I'd hate to receive a ferrari or lambo since the closest dealerships are in the hard to reach part of SF. At least McLaren is nearby in Palo Alto

Probably a showroom quality cherry Foxbody with a 2.3
The kind of condition people ask questions about.
I love Foxes and would absolutely daily it but would have to daily tell everyone its a 4 banger...

I'd prefer a practical car that has disappointing performance over a really cool car that is a bitch to drive and live with.

Hence Countach. The newer Lambos I hear are watered down enough that they're pretty easy to drive. Silly as it sounds I'd vastly prefer that.

They're still hugely impractical with garbage visibility and luggage space. Which funnily enough also fits the Camaro of their class comment.

A Model S.

I've never had a car, only motorcycles, so I don't want my first car to be completely souless non-car.

Wow it's the fastest shit to 60 while making absolutely no noise! What a fun experience. Kill me.

I guess to each their own on whats disappointing.
If I saw you rippin down the road in a Countach id give you mental props for having the balls to deal with all its shit to drive it.
Id be embarrassed in a restomod-esque fox with a 4 banger. People talk if your car looks good. Itd be a waste that id still force myself to daily but always itll never be what it should have been.

I was discussing the same with a friend, because a local restaurant was giving away a Lamborghini. Sure, you drive it a few times and then what. I'd literally just drive it for a weekend then sell it.