webums with sounds:

Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ozeRnlxvFE
motogp.com/en/calendar/
youtube.com/watch?v=UURlgF6xN0A
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoCT0pZ82goMWswd1VEV1VSWVU/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I actually like them too but I feel like they look weird without the flyscreen. No timestamp its 4:30 am and the bike is out in the garage with a cover on it.

Trap user Boipucci when?

Are slip on exhausts universal or do I have to get one specific for my bike?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ozeRnlxvFE

edit: seriously why are so many of you completely fucking retarded riders? 90% of motorcycle crash videos I see are 100% avoidable, what the fuck are you muppets doing?
edit 2: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Your pipe diameter needs to be the same

Why is everybody accelerating INTO a corner?

>1:32
most embarrassing one, he should have just deleted that footage.

sounds sexy

>Why is everybody accelerating INTO a corner?

more victims of keith's bullshit

You sound like a pee pee smoocher

Bunch of no talent hacks

i am scraping my tippy toes on tarmac, but the last cm of strips just won't go away, wat do?

poor satan, forever a scrub

go to the track

Git gud

get a bike for leanz

I've started to put my knee out for better lean on corners. But then I cant squeeze the tank and keep myself upright , help

okay so I can sit on the back and hold you tight. Think that'll be help enough?

What? Are you sticking out both knees?

You should still have one on the upper side of the tank. You don't want to stay upright, you want to lean with the bike.

That's because you don't stick your knee out. You stick your whole body out and your knee sticks out as a natural consequence.

the shit some of you guys struggle with makes me feel like i'm a motogp champion

guys if i want to lean while going slow do i hang off the bike or hang over the bike

There are some universal ones, usually for cruisers but you should get one specific for your bike so it fits properly and in a lot of countries iits also a legality question.

So I bought my first motorcycle, a yamaha R6, and I think it's broken

Whenever I try to steer right it goes to the left. I can't ride like this. I think I'm going to crash. Any motorcycle repair experts please help.

If you go slow you should hang sideways over the bike with both feet on one side.

You're sitting on it backwards

I don't even... What?

Probably switched rear and front tires.

Get a mechanic to check it out.

Damn. That shit at the end.

t. Casey

This is how two wheel vehicles do. You steer right so the front wheel goes to the right from under you and you are leaning to the left so you turn to the left.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I don't ride motorcycles but I do ride bicycles.

motogp.com/en/calendar/

I asked earlier, but could anyone else give suggestions on which GP I should attend between Germany and Aragon?

>crashing going over a pothole
>"adventure bikes are useless"

>it's a /dbt/ still has no fucking idea what's bait and what isn't and responds to any post

seriously?

there is some rank bait being posted in this thread and people are responding seriously.

I mountain bike avidly, I applied a lot more than I thought I would from it while taking the brc

Misano. Go to camp all weekend, be ready you'll not sleep.

Made me chuckle

Explain

Oy! You a regular here or something?

Post big bikes that are actually decent beginner bikes

>vtak
>for a beginner

unironically unashamedly love this

keep your hate speech to yourself

two medium sized cruiser ships bolted toghether

The bike I like, my girlfriend's dad has one and it's a really nice bike.

Sidecar is gay as fuck though sorry.

I see through your ruse

Also the older generations.

It seems like a good idea. It has the engine characteristics of a really big ptwin.

And then you realize the handling and weight will screw over a new rider

A 959 is fine for an adult beginner. It's 959cc of Ducati power after all so think Jap 750 with a fuck ton of rider aids

Not really, it has pretty much identical ergos to a CBR500 except for slightly higher pegs, and the weight isn't much of a problem given how low the seat is.

Don't you have some kids to molest?

And the super soft touring suspension makes hard cornering really easy. It's like it was made to be babby's first track bike.

The VFR800 is probably the most nimble middleweight sportbike ever made. 10/10 ride would recommend over SV650s. Also the early gens are a blast to push around after the stock R/R inevitably fries.

>gay as fuck
What did I say about hate speech?

>Also the early gens are a blast to push around after the stock R/R inevitably fries.

not who you replied to but aware me on what this means?

You said to keep it to myself, but I ignored you.

he's saying the electronics are shit and will break turning it into a pushbike but reality its actually just common for old bikes

Hey mister, you got any advice for us?

The 5th gen VFRs had R/Rs that were only cooled through (poor) contact with the subframe and minimal airflow, and the subframe didn't run very cool. They lacked cooling fins too, so they tended to fail. A lot of older bikes were like this, but the VFR and VTR were particularly bad for being late 90s bikes, and they're memed up as super reliable so when it happens the emotional hit is a little harder. Everyone I know with one and everyone on the internet with one has either bought an aftermarket R/R or swapped in a yamaha part.

Your bars are just on upside down, take them off and flip them over.

>4:03

Holy fucking kek, how can you be that incompetent?

sportbike tires on wet grass is a proper bitch

motoGP riders do the same thing riding through gravel traps

youtube.com/watch?v=UURlgF6xN0A

If I explain you'll enjoy it less, just go and be prepared.

Omfg. I'm a bit queezy from that

But he shouldn't have been on the grass at all

>tearing on sharp rocks
anything short of race leathers would have been pointless

also don't ride dirtbikes with shitty brakes

hmm my guess was that he hit the other guy's footpeg.

He was bolt upright in the corner going about 10mph, he didn't slip on the grass, he stopped on the bank and couldn't put his foot down and fell over. How he wasn't able to go around the corner or just stop is beyond me.

Why do women feel the need to add that the owner was a woman? All it tells me is that it was probably dropped a lot and poorly maintained.

you can hear the tires sliding down the gravel
dude just didn't even see the wall

Inferiority complex.

What happened to that RPSTV guy from the thread a couple days ago? Did user ever deliver an address, or at least narrow it down?

Anyone got the download link for sport riding technique?

literally who?

drive.google.com/file/d/0ByoCT0pZ82goMWswd1VEV1VSWVU/view

enjoy

>RPSTV

Douchenozzle on YouTube who rides like an asshole and breaks the mirrors of cars he thinks wronged him in some way. There was a non-/dbt/ thread started three days ago trying to figure out his identity to send along with the videos to local PD. So far the best we got was his general area, and I think someone found the last few digits of the bike's plate.

One user claimed to have found his exact address but didn't deliver so I doubt that was true.

>There was a non-/dbt/ thread started three days ago trying to figure out his identity to send along with the videos to local PD

sounds autistic, please don't bring that in here, thanks.

I'm sure if the police really wanted him they would have no issues getting his information.

>fucking over a person making money off of giving bikers a bad name
>somehow more autistic than the rest of these posts
K. I didn't say do anything about it, was just wondering if anyone in here knew anything more about it.

it would be funnier if we tracked him down and had two guys hold him back while another guy broke his mirrors

>giving bikers a bad name

yeah ok lol

>online witch hunt over a youtube channel that triggers you

enjoy your autism.

see now it's evolved to autistic revenge fantasies.

It's not revenge if he never did anything to you

But it would be funny as hell. Mirrors are like $20 each anyways.

kill yourself

Thanks a lot!

He's like the number one result for bike-related action videos. Literally becoming the poster child for sport bikes, and it's full-on terrible stuff. That doesn't bother you?

Or are you going to wait until someone like him breaks your shit before realizing "that's not OK". If he was just flipping people off and riding like an ass it would be a problem that solves itself.. But he breaks hundreds of dollars worth of property then speeds off like a coward, and ADVERTISES it.

kill yourself

He breaks side mirrors. What a fucking menace.

It would be double funny if it happened to him but he's probably such a shit rider that he wouldn't recover from the jostle and crash

Seems like he just squids around on freeways revving his engine at cars.

When braking downhill should you be using the front or rear?

>That doesn't bother you?

No, whining about people giving things a bad name is hilarious, car drivers don't like bikes anyway, no youtube video positive or negative is gonna change their views you retard.

>But he breaks hundreds of dollars worth of property then speeds off like a coward, and ADVERTISES it.

a bloo bloo i'm so triggered time to try and get sweet online justice /b/! we do not forgive! we do not forget!

Diagnosis: autism.

do a stoppie faggot

Both.

You should be using mainly the front brake. rear brake is for cornering adjustements, unless you're Stoner.