General info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
February update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095-Feb.-10-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDZYS7Gc5TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So how hard is this Demon Wall raid? Can shitters be carried?

Shank two niggas at once.
Shank one nigga twice

Thready reminder that Vaynefag is a fraud who isn't bothering to 8* even Vayne's weapon albeit "surpassing expectations" on how much lapis to spend

>lapis

>holy weakness
Yeah, I'm sure it's easy

>"just use status on those veggies"
>use it
>keeps failing
i'm not gonna make it, am i?

I saw some advice earlier with someone talking about taking them out all at once, which is good way to get raped by Ultimate Ram by all 5 of them at once.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Lapis
>Spending resources responsibly to better further the True Hero in the long run is bad
No.

Vayne can wield two weapons at once?

>deal with this nigga harassing me for a literal month
>change my greeting to insult his waifu after he got exposed
>instantly deletes me
holy shit waifufags BTFO

What? In what context, and how is that relevant?

Joined for an /ffg/ Apoc raid, everyone was decked out as fuck and we were two stages away from a Demon Wall crush. I'd say U+ is carryable but the forced time limit on this one means everyone in Apoc has to carry their weight.

Why do the Shadow enemies in Mobius sometimes become completely immune to damage? I can't see a good way to read enemy buffs/debuffs and I'm not sure what's causing it

I bet even though it looks stupid Noctis's hair is actually really soft.

Vayneposter, you DO realize you would be fired/pushed out/murdered away from vayne's inner circle for not pulling more relics, right?

What Android emulator are most of you using? Planning to try out all three games to see which I like to most to stick with.

I'm just wondering what the hell you're planning on doing with Vayne's other weapon once you 8* the sword. Doesn't make any sense to bother with it in 6 months when he has an objectively superior weapon to take instead.

>not blowing your load for your husbando
Come on, Vaynefag.

ZSNES

>All these newfags posting their pumpkin clears
>Not even CM
Git gud

Who is ready for more product placement?

How does it make you feel to know there's somebody out there with all his relics at 8* right now?

What was your strategy?

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best FF husbando

Just use Cid Raines BSB as an RW dipshits.

>Still trying to say that logical management of resources is a bad thing
No.

Using it as a XII-synergy stat stick.
Spending mythril on this banner was mostly just to get a single copy of each for the SB mastering stats and to keep him viable for clearing ult-tier content in the five to six months between now and his OSB.
True his OSB surpasses his gloves, but his gloves are needed for his bsb and there's six months between now and then that he needs to have some gear for.

Give it six more months lad, good things are worth waiting for.

Is there though?
I mean there's probably some lucky fucking faggot somewhere who got his relics 8* without trying, but honestly the odds for that are rather low and the number of people who would bother is low as well.
But yes, the fact that there is probably someone out there who did and does not appreciate it makes me rather upset.

No, but I suppose you're welcome to your opinion.

Hercules. Did I pull a classic bait and switch to make you think I'm someone else? Yes, guilty as charged. Did I make you insult Curty's waifu? No.

Disrespecting a waifu is of the highest caliber insult and should only be used as a last resort. You went too far with that with only a shoddily photoshopped image as evidence. I never tarnished the name of Hercules, you did. Remember that.

All the proof you need is in the image.

PS: I'm sorry Rinoa that you got caught up in all of this..

Vayne is a dirty, evil man. Ignis is pure.

>tfw decided to do ELT dreadnaught despite having only physical damage
>took like 45 minutes
fuck me right

How does it feel knowing there are people who use vayne's relics as rosetta stones?

>have to use 2 phoenix downs during 60 stam lagoon because lolDon Tonberry just kills you if you do too much damage in one turn
>doesn't even drop the fucking Pneuma
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i usually wait until 60-70% HP before unleashing omnislash

>shitposter takes a day and a half to figure out his excuse after getting caught red handed
>plays it up like some big ebin troll
>"i'm going to stop posting abloo bloo"
The temporary death of a shitposter. What form will he take next?

It wasn't particularly unique. Even if he tried to start again, it would be awfully hard to prove it wasn't just some random person with no imagination.

>he still thinks Curty is behind all of this
Did you even look at the image? It's not edited at all from the one that was captured in the post below.

3 draws and no Gabranth BSB

Should I go for four?

Gladio is so handsome, shame his actual character is cardboard and his voice acting is shit.

>169654792
>I never tarnished the name of Hercules, you did. Remember that.
>someone actually unironically believes using a tripcode isn't "tarnishing someone's name"
I want reddit to leave.

Sending you meme magic regardless if you pull or not

Exploit their status vulnerabilities, Basch tanking, Cid Raines the fuck out of them

Don't blame an innocent person. There's an extra black line between the unit box and the edit greeting box and discoloration where it was photoshopped together. If a person accidentally forgot to remove their trip why would they photoshop it together? None of that makes sense. What I'm saying has logic behind it.

The True Hero is neither of those things, being both clean in mind and body and a noble force fighting against evil.

Moderately angry, but then if they can't see the worth of the True Hero then I suppose it's a good thing that they ignore his relics, as they don't deserve them.

Hercules is an attention whoring retard, news at 11

I. WANT. CANNON-CHAN!

Reddit here to help you link a reply.

>believing that I actually believed tripcodes weren't harming someone's name
user, you've got problems.

>/1guy/ can't decide if he wants credit for the shitposting or not and is making diagrams for this shit now
I can't believe it. I actually have to filter something on /ffg/. This is truly a new low for us and I pray for the future of this thread

At least now you know it's not Curty.

Careful user. You play with fire by tempting the rng gods.

b-but look how I rused you all with muh master skills

I miss manel desu lads

at least he was amusing

It's easier to filter people if you know they'll never say anything interesting, anyway.

Manel never left us.

>master skills
It was actually really dumb and shouldn't have worked

Honestly I don't care anymore about this topic you are bringing down the quality of this thread.

On a different note is it worth it to pull on the XII BSB banner?

Reminder that /mgs/ died due to a tripfag shitposter

what the shit is this?

Probably depends on how low you are on mythril, since you might want to have a lot saved up in case one of the anniversary banners interests you.

>It was actually really dumb and shouldn't have worked
Curty also didn't actually delete me, but now you're admitting to shitposting about it. Funny how that works, isn't it?

...metal gear solid general?

that would have been mgg. metal gear general.

Reminder that if you ignore tripfags they'll go away

Stop giving him attention, you dips

Good. Let's stop talking about it now.

I hope you can make him wear the Cup Noole hat when it comes out. It was lame that only Noctis could wear the Moogle Carnival outfits.

How about we do survey time to quell the shitposting for a bit? Just answer any or all of the following! Maybe just maybe we'll talk to each other normally.

>Your first FF
>Your favorite FF
>Your least liked FF
>Favorite FF character
>Favorite FF villain
>Favorite FF boss music

>opera omnia confirmed to have multiplayer in the works
Now that just leaves BE to get a true multiplayer mode. Though we all know that will only lead to more name drama if it takes off here

so with the new rings and all, should i basically be making hero rings forever?

yes

Tactics
Ignis
Exdeath
youtube.com/watch?v=PDZYS7Gc5TQ

welp.
off i go then.

>someone actually plays legends

Collab.

Depends on how many trophies you have.

Probably 6 months before OO gets a global release. BE will never get a true multiplayer mode.

Yeah but what the shit is THIS?!

MEmu is the most popular

nah. we took an user who barely had any good attacks let alone heals and carried him through apoc.

this is only a big deal because people here have the worst case of giving a shit about stuff that doesn't matter at all desu

I hate the survey stuff, but I can cooperate a little. I played the first FF when I was like 8 or something, on a rental. When you beat Garland and cross the bridge, the credits started to roll so I thought it was over already. Didn't get interested in the series until IV (US II), though.

I went back to rent it again eventually when I had the nintendo power FF guide, which seemed cool as hell at the time.

Droid4X but im seriously thinking of switching. Everyday I get stuck with the now loading switching out weapons, characters, dungeons along with abilities and relic sprites missing unless I go to the home screen then im met with NOW LOADING.

So you're being a retard attention whore as always and making posts to purposely shit the general?
No wonder you're so hated, piece of shit.

>surveys

But Atleast you did it

Then am I Curty?

i wonder if we'll ever get that game.
or grimms notes
or the bravely default one

Did they release the job class on FF Mobius that's a dragoon but an attacker

People keep talking about the free mythril in RK. I've been playing RK for months and never collect enough to do an 11 pull each month.

vann with dark/sleep buster and pyroclasm SSB that reduces ATK. perfect for when after the veggies cast warsong

basch for banishing strike/gaia cross

ashe with r4 bahamut/ whatever with gathering storm and RW raines BSB. just spam bahamut quickly as possible.

penelo with curaga/multibreak

larsa with curaja/protectga

>people still drag me into this shit and i barely even browse the threads sparingly anymore.

>go to update ff9 on steam
>pic related comes up out of nowhere
Sure is nice having a modem powered bya nuclear reactor

>>Your first FF
>>Your favorite FF
>>Your least liked FF

Gotta think about the rest.

stop it. STOP.

There was Lapis here once.
It is gone now.
If found please return to owner.

30 mythril a month
13 mythril an event
4 events a month
3 additional mythril each week

This is minimum mythril gain

I hope we get Nier Automata costumes when the game comes out for the US and Europe. Emil hat, 9S Noctis, 2B Ignis, so on.

>responding to tripfag retard
I'm pretty sure he's posted that in other threads too