Anyone know this car?

I dontcare about the text, but i cant figure out what kind of car is this

More than you can afford, pal.

wasnt so helpful user :D

Vanquish

It's an Aston Martin DBsomethingoranother.

>cuckhanddrive

nothx

its a real beauty

it looks good, it cant be american.

saab 9-5

I like the quote. Suits both the people who are getting rich working 100h/week and the inheritance faggots doing fuck all.

Is that car really that huge or is he just a turbo manlet? His head is fucking tiny in relation to the rest of the car desu

Lots of people got rich of others working 9-5 though.

combination of both, most 'exotics' are a lot bigger than you'd think.
biggest shock to me where 90's ferrari's and lambo's. Thought they where pretty small cars but they are fucking massive.

a man must really like his job to work it 100 hours a week. me, I like sleeping.

especially in my Molly's chamber.

9-3. The 9-5 didn't come in convertible I'm pretty sure

Yup, just like in America.

Same as it ever was comrade. People at the top rape the people at the bottom regardless of the flavor of "ism" they talk.

Either that car is absolutely fucking massive or that guy is tiny

preach it brother

That's a miata, user

Gallardos are pretty small, but V12 Lambos are HUGE. They just look smaller in pictures because of their proportions.

Wow, that's a good point.

daily reminder you unskilled plebs are going to lose your jobs to automation and then be killed by AI when you try your violent revolution

>Posted from my mom's basement.

nice projection comrade

Even the GTR is enormous in person. I guess it's just safe to assume that if something makes a lot of power, it's going to be huge unless it's like an integra modified for drag racing

Kek the driver looks so tiny.

I've been in a vanquish volante but this one looks massive compared to him
Still the proportions look sorta wrong

Yeah, gotta have the space to house an engine like pic related somehow.

But here I am in prison.

Guess that joke soared way over your head

Then how, pray tell, is one supposed to get rich? Playing the lottery?

>say bugatti in the filename
can you try even a little harder

Projection is just the new "i know you are but what am I?". Now people toss that line out and act smug, as if they managed to accomplish anything with their non-argument. It's the second most pathetic thing you can say to worm your way out of a discussion, only surpassed by something along the lines of "I can see you're unwilling to be reasonable, so I'll be the better man and stop replying.", it is the cop out of a weak mind desperate to be right and unwilling to consider their logic may be flawed.

>all this projection

holy shit I hope you're trolling

I'm not even the guy you were originally talking to. See my point? Weak minded. Weak willed. Now likely desperate to pretend it was all just a ruse or play it off like I should stay out of other people's arguments, because God forbid more than one person call you a dullard.

>dullard
I'm not the guy you were replying to either you autist.

wow dude stop projecting lmao

He was talking about powerful cars being huge, I posted one of the most powerful production engines. Where's the problem?