How's my car? Do you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Enp_XZfSRsI
youtube.com/watch?v=qFEWBm_3yK8
youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo
youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you a boy moving at a quick pace?

Whats your phone number so i can order some tofu?

>pretending to own a 30 year old corolla
only on Veeky Forums is this considered impressive

pic related

no it's fucking shit why the fuck do people even obsess over these?

Are you intending to step on the gas?
Tonight?

>Don't know the meme

Is your alcoholic dad abusing you again?

people FAWN over this POS because it was in Initial D.

BUT the people who can actually afford to turn it into a serious track car/drift slut/touge monster knows what its capable of and if anything bought it because of this guy and his personal car.

youtube.com/watch?v=Enp_XZfSRsI

simply put its a small, lightweight, rear wheel drive car that is fun to throw into a corner.

Drive one, especially one that has somewhat decent work done to it and youll know why people love these cars.

PETROL, PETROL, PETROL

>XXR wheels
>Garbage replica wheels

fucking disgusting. No Watanabes. No Care

HAVE YOU RESPECT

FOR MY AUTOMOBILE

Bunta is only abusive in the Chinese live action remake.

in the present moment i inquire from thou who stands before me the knowledge of the desirability quotient of this self powered motor vehicle. The vehicle, or 'car' as it's colloquially referred to belongs to myself and I wait with great anticipation for your response.

I desire to place my foot on the gas pedal causing acceleration.
This period of time between the sunset and the sunrise when the sun is below the horizon I plan to ascend to the sky and form a romantic relationship with you.
Affirmative, affirmative, affirmative.

The speed I will be is quite fast and can be described like a flash
Furthermore I will be a savior that belongs to you

DO YOU LIKE

MY CARRRRRRRRRRRR

an indefinite time period of youthfulness

youtube.com/watch?v=qFEWBm_3yK8

{F R O S T Y T R E M O R S}

We are going to be in unison until the period of time between midnight and 11:59 am or, more commonly, the interval betweensunriseand noon.
I inquire you refrain from placing your
human body in a distance that small
from mine.
Infant you are my possession.
Affirmative you do, affirmative you do.
You could be characterised as the
state of mind or body that is often associated with atype oflove that I am feeling.
It's true that I am able to make a human of the female sex drop awatery secretion from the eyes.
Affirmative I do, Affirmative I do.
I intend to be commendable.

How's my car? Do you like it?

Nigga he made a 9yo deliver tofu in a live axle shitbox in the snow

This car looks 100x better than OPs. Seriously I don't like the Panda paint scheme and black hoods look soooooo childish.

You think the hoods are painted black just for the sake of it?

Some people do that, yes. Many times it's because they're made of Carbon Fiber and people are just too lazy to get them painted to match their car.

If you're going to claim some sort of heat dissipation because of the darker color and I can tell you that's absolute shit, I've taken more than a few classes in thermodynamics and physics.

Conversing by speech in the modern age, travelling by foot along the urban infrastructure that motorized vehicles frequently utilize in the modern age
I have recently been struck by a physical attraction
Assist me in gaining altitude, continue to do so with the help of your velocity
I require combustion

Make use of a powerful communication device which orbits outside of our planet's atmosphere if you wish to confirm my location by sight
Exchanging words by use of the internet, I am aware of your personal preferences
Please acquire your credit card, as I am not an individual who deals in any monetary affairs
My sole objective is to develop a relationship with you to the point at which I can claim you as my possession

Yes I do, user. Looks similar to a Nissan Z - What is it?

If he was 18 in the 1st stage and said "I've been doing it for the past 5 years" that means he started at age 13.

Blacking out a hood is done to prevent glare and reflection.

At least, this is the reason I did it on my vehicle. Flat black vinyl here.

You're just meme'ing, right? Otherwise, lurk more fgt.

That's an interesting concept I'll admit. I had not thought about that. Although I've never had any issues with any vehicle and glare coming off of the hood. This may also because I wear sun glasses when it's that sunny out and I have polarized lenses.

If you're doing it from a functional stand point like you are, I don't have an issue with it. I just hate when most people do it because it's not for that reason. It's almost always because guys with carbon fiber hoods are too lazy to paint them or guys paint them to mimick carbon fiber.
Cars almost always look their best as one solid color imo.

pls i'm perfectly aware it's a hachee-rokew

We are moving at a considerable pace in the late 20th century. It's a form of living that fashions well for me. We are, indeed, at a fast speed of locomotion in that specific timeframe.

It is affirmative; I would like to increase my knowledge of it, specifically in the visual sense.

ae86 threads are so retarded holy fuck

Then why do you act like you don't know?

It was a bad attempt at memeing and the tone didn't carry well over text :(

You'd fit in a lot better if you didn't try so hard to fit in.

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

>youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo
hmmmmmmm

No one in Tokyo is getting some rest.

I CAN MAKE A WOMAN CRY
>OOH OOHH
YES I DO
YES I DO
I
WILL
BE
GOOD

>posting a video from a furfag

Not a single person restore their bodily systems by entering a state of severely reduced consciousness in the capital of the land of the rising sun.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNF5sic8WHo&

My head was less than half an inch from the headliner in my 86 and I didn't see much of the hood. Just the pop ups. Could never use the glare excuse to justify my black painted hood. I didn't paint it or cut the shitty hood scoop into it myself though.

>"honda"