masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

Please don't give the new hero a big stupid cutesy robot face or dumb girly color scheme.

Even if it has a cutesy voice, even if it has the personality of a little girl, even if it has to have a 1000 coin alt skin that actually turns it into something like this. I've been dying for a strictly utilitarian robot to wreck tumblr cartoon characters with, Bastion and Zenyatta are way too humanoid. I want to play as a cyberpunk police tank and give zero fucks.

1st for D.Va's pussy tastes like strawberries

Say something nice about your newest hero.

>Still a bit early for a new thread
Anyways, first for Spicy Thighs

I wonder what the other dances would look like

what's the best non-event skin for Zarya?

DON'T THINK I FORGOT NIGGA, YOU BETTER BE READY

>4 tanks is the new meta

Is there even such a thing as a "meta"?

Bonjour

there isnt

I'd love for a scary robot to act like a little girl as it kills things.

Soviet Red

did we get any leeks?

Why didn't you use the new Efi image as OP? Come on.

Widows farts smell like some kind of heaven.

reminder that healers don't take skill

Not outside of the top 500 and pro games, no.

>Bastion meta
I am not ready.

Does she have manface too?

You can see the color scheme in today's tweet.

But my best game as Sombra had me as the healer.

Because beginning tomorrow Bastion is your new king. I'm just getting you warmed up.

I welcome our omnic gods

IMO, the only rule you REALLY need to win in overwatch is having at least 1 dedicated healer. Not enough classes have self-heals and healthpacks are too rare and small to make up for it

>Mercy

Guardian Angel can be used without a target. Holding it down gives it a charge, capping out at the max distance as if used on a regular target.

Finally a way to heal teammates who hide behind cover spamming NEED HEALING

Thoughts?

Do you think we'll get some lewd summer skins this year?

Ana absolutely takes skill

>Finally a way to heal teammates who hide behind cover spamming NEED HEALING

What I would really like is if every character could see their own team healer through walls the same way a healer can see their team through walls. That way they would notice when we're trying to run to heal them and not run around some other way, constantly keeping them slightly out of LoS

I want to FUCK mei.

Depends if tumblr doesn't start protesting.

Why'd they just recycle Lucios scheme again anyway? It looks like shit

>fucking an icehog

No

As much as I want shirtless 76 and the girls in swimsuits, people would just get mad

That was me. I stand by my bet.

Tumblr didn't protest at witch mercy, (back when they thought of her as gay), its all about marketing.

>I've been dying for a strictly utilitarian robot to wreck tumblr cartoon characters with
Imagine being this person

DM Custom Server

>skirmish
>insta respawn (or closest to that)
>offense heros only + hanzo / widow
>2 heros limit
>scatter arrow and Mcree right click disabled

I'm not sure about Sombra and Mei. Sombra can cuck the health packs, spoiling the fun/training for everyone else and there is Tracer/76 for tracking aim. I don't see any way Mei can be a faggot aside from playing passive just so her can kill steal and avoid death with her skills, then again i don't think people will play her like that because no scoreboard.

What would be the ideal map that doesn't favor a particular hero too much, is small and good health pack spots. It probably is going to be a KotH, but i'm still not sure which. Oasis seems to have the better maps on my head.

Ive literally never seen anything designed by a black person before so im super excited to see what Efis robot looks like.

Nah, I mean there isn't only one thing that everyone runs at a competitive level from what I've seen in those few tourneys, some comps are a response to what the other team does, some comps are better in certain maps etc. It's not "I run the meta comp therefore I win" with mirrowed teams fighting each other.
Hell, I remember a team winning with 4 dps 1 healer 1 tank.

>he doesn't like fat girls.

Swolehog skin when

hope so

Almost all african flags have the colors green, yellow, red. Those are pretty much the colors of africa.

>2017
>living in ultra puritanical west

>final event is May to June and has a beach theme
>girls get bikinis and cute one-pieces
>boys get casual beachwear or overshirt and trunks
>Speedohog becomes canon
I'd fund the shit out of it.

allow junk, disable trap

that relatively tiny torso makes him look like a manlet

n/a.

Frosted is her best skin, followed by the olympics ones. All the others are pretty bad, with the goth skins being the worst in the game.

this is gay.

There are things in every day life that you give no thought about that were actually invented by black people

so is zarya canon straight?

>mercy is revealed to be a MTF
how do you react

Where is Symmetra's cybernetic arm?

Like what?

Like this?

do rag, peanuts, cocoa butter, jerri curls. what else am I missing?

>tfw will never breathe in heaven from delicious blue cheeks

Never, it would fuck with his silhouette way too much

please delete this

We better

why do we need every character in this game to be snow flake?

Make her pistol shoot ALMOST as fast as baby D.VA's

Mercy doesn't need nor deserves anything else

why not. doesn't affect the gameplay, just the lorefags

that's Lithuania

They got mad at Tracer being turned 360 degrees around.

Who /Speed Kills/ here?

I think it's just artistic license. The artist is pretty good about remembering it normally.

>doesn't affect the gameplay
>100's of mentally unstable trannys report you for transphobia every time you kill mercy
>account banned indefinitely

yeah seems fun.

Fireproof safes, modern elevators, carbon filament, Super Soakers, interchangeable videogame cartridges, CGI, modern gas masks, x-ray spectrometers

Torbjörn is my favorite, but people always get mad at me when I pick him ;_; I swear I never see this many complaints when someone picks Sombra.

Alright, it just seems everyone seems to forget she has one (including blizzard).

Yeah that definitely seems like an actual thing that would happen

I'm sure this will happen. Absolutely, I was a fool for not taking it into consideration.

lmao. No.

Really hoping that Anchora or whatever the bot's name is is a Tank with a unique and interesting way of tanking.

Next Omnic/Robot character should be one of these guys, built by either Talon or the shadow organization as an Offense character.

based on current information, this is what the new overwatch character will look like

thoughts?

Just got 5-0'd by AKM, anons.

I just hope 24 turns out well because I've been looking forward to a new Omnic.

He's fine on defense but you're throwing if you pick him on offense, especially in 2cp and KotH.

There's a (low) masters player that only plays him and has an OK w/l, but I've seen how badly it tilts people in streams.

who?

He's completely worthless unless you're playing defense, even if you play him perfectly. Torb is one of my favorite characters too, but honestly you're not going to get a sentry up in a good spot unless your team makes the gap for you first, which means that you're getting carried.

Actually yeah. I'd list their names but I have a policy against spoonfeeding retards that deny facts.

Literally Shockwave

You are lightly wounded in battle and sent to Dr Zeigler's castle for treatment.
You wake up in a rat invested cell. You can hear distant inhuman screams.
How do you escape?

waifu

p. based

I ask the rats for the way out

Not the version I meant to post, good enough though

All those things were not invented by blacks user.

who?

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Patch is going to drop after comp reset you dingus. Cool your jets.

First the important things, ask the rats if I can invest in the cell as well, they obviously know something I don't know.

If you ran into a shitter, you just ran into a shitter. If you run into five shitters every single game, you are the shitter.

>Weightlifter if you have golden gun
1. Champion
2. Frosted
3. Violet
4. Default
the rest are pathetically bad

what if the 5 shitters I run into is always a 5 stack