/ovg/ - Abomination Edition

Welcome to Auto Vidya General, the place to talk about racing games

Previous Thread: Our Wiki will answer every question you could possibly have. All frequently asked questions can easily be found on the main page itself:
>get-good.net

Swing by our Mumble server and introduce yourself!
>Mumble IP: mumble.get-good.net
>Port: 64738

Join the /ovg/ group on Steam!
>steamcommunity.com/groups/ovgonsteam

Equipment Guide
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uLKMbKwweUZ3QvFeNs8UeycZbDyo0McxGj7T6uTaTNo/edit#gid=0

We're racing on the weekends. Check out our Google doc for more info!
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R3KWTJsrlS9X2EZUNXY8KbHfsHD-t3_EU_A1n6wBBQc

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vvxyeu.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

assetto corsa gt3s are balanced

source: my ass

JUSTICE FOR THE MP4-12C

Make a new skin already aspirations.
I'm sure Kirino would like the 650s more.

Think of how my original Kirino McLaren feels. I made it almost three years ago and it's only seen two races.

You can always use it in the rfactor GT3 league you know. It's pretty much copy and paste.

just played through the new NFS, it was fun
would've liked it better if there was a day/night cycle, always driving in the dark gets boring at some point

I'm pretty sure it's not copy/paste at all. Even without it I would still have to choose from my BES 12C, EEC 12C, and the other 650s, so I made the only logical choice and made another one for the EEC 650s.

Kirino you say?

the absolute cringefest that is the dialogue and cutscenes is really what's stopping me from finishing it. Also i don't like how events you have won don't get a checkmark or something so you can see if you already have completed it or not. Even if you finished last they are still "finished"

There are a bunch of ovgt3 S2 skins in the car pack. It's not literally copy/paste, but it's still easy as heck.

I tried to make a replica of a '71 Skyline touring car earlier, but the livery editors' controls are so convoluted.

Fucking this.

>but NFS Underground didn't have a day/night cycle
NFS Underground also didn't have cops. Surprise surprise, they're still in 2015. So that argument goes right out the window

Even more stupid is how the previous game had a day/night cycle and it runs on the same engine. And instead of just locking the time to night for 2015, they scripted different times of day to different parts of the map. So some parts are in more of a dusk/dawn time, and some parts are in the middle of the night.
Why did they do that? This is almost Polyphony tier in how stupid that is

That shitty filter makes it even harder to see what's going on.

I meant from the AC 12C. The template's completely different.
All my rfactor/GSCE McLarens are fine in UltimateGT3 aside from the one in the pack that's a little fucked up.

Yes, Kirino

You have 10 seconds to prove you are sporkpilled

So the editing of this video triggered me so badly my autism kicked in and I made my own.

my.mixtape.moe/vvxyeu.mp4

This is how you show off your mod.

LMAO did you really use firestarter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how are the 2000s

It's an anthem, don't deny it.

>it was fun
did they fix the car trying to take direct control and commit guardrail suicide?

firestarter was from 1996 kiddo

wow the original really was a turd
good job polishing it

Fucking hell, now I'm even more hyped for that mod

>it's old so it's shit
That song is pure perfection

why is the cobalt ss literally the best car in mw2005?

Is Assetto Corsa the right game for me if I just want to get drunk every night and do multiplayer races using my Xbox 360 gamepad?

Does it have the most active multiplayer community out of all the PC racing games?

>Not the Clio
Come on dude

>clio
this slow ass, dog shit handling, overpriced piece of shit?
a car which will stop pulling at 260 with full junkman isnt worth the trouble

Warning:

Ranek will soon post an unfunny image, FOR YOUR SAFETY DO NOT REPLY.

Thank you.

I'll reply and you can't stop me

is this the image i'm not supposed to reply to?

are you on drugs?

better stick to typical cancer games like csgo or assfaggots. i know for a fact that csgo is perfectly playable on gamepad, and thanks to lively society it's actually more fun to play on gamepad than in ordinary manner

Yes, alcohol.

Wow great image

Wow Ranek you make a great girl

Wow great image

And so, i guess i did everything fun that could be done in this game. It was okay.

is that kira?

>tfw i always die right after getting the car running

>tfw you have actual jpgs of kira on your pc

>I'm pretty hungry
>very thirsty
>need some sleep
>how tf did I get this dirty
>thank god I peed

The best and latest GT3 cars for your rFactor 2 install for only $15 boys!

Get ready!

I

What is a OG boner?

name your price, I'm rich on memes and connections to the shadow government and spork Sj team

t. kira

xbox one I belive

>paid mod

>iRacing's new years in development damage model will the damage model every other PC sim has had since forever

better late than never

kira turns me rosso corsa lobster red and then ranek tries to eat me for several days

CONE PHYSICS

Can someone make a webm of the pudding mod?

Also talk me out of getting ride2

It costs the equivalent of 1700 miles worth of gas for my motorcycle.

ok but i have a shit bike with a full tank so should i buy it

Anyone still playing Horizon 3?

>a professional 3d modeller is making this plus a 1994 Need for Speed mod for AC

>AC
what a waste

I'll give you "justice" on Saturday

i would this

What the fuck
delet this

yes but its mostly shitters left out of the shitter fanbase

It's not a bad game at all. Tbh though i would wait until they make a UE4 motorcycle game, or get MXGP3 next month

whats wrong with ac? im enjoying it alot.

Is there a way to save AC replays (or part of them) into a webm format?

How do you get replays from servers on AC anyway?

Public or otherwise.

Yoreown Recorder

IIRC there's an option to activate somewhere. Replay files are stored in Documents\Assetto Corsa\replay.

Recommended to alt-tab after the race ends and rename the "cr" temporary file as it may be overwritten. Since this isn't an rFactor game you can alt-tab safely.

And to save as webm you just launch the replay and use anything to record the screen.

Obviously, I just never seem to be able to view replays on most servers I join.

>racing sims
>not a waste

name of modeller? image search isnt helping me

filename, he did the Honda S800 too

No server replays so you need to use your own or get one from someone else who raced.

I assumed he was talking about his race replays from online races that you can get this way.

Yeah, I only care about my own driving and analyzing that. I've run fraps from cockpit perspective while playing and I get decent FPS, but it doesn't show everything and doesn't make for good videos/webm

what the fuck? Is this that "my summer car" everyone is sperging about? It has a urine meter? I wanted to build a car, not play bladder simulator 2017

it's finnish dude simulator 2016

>not pissing all over your van after you drunkenly flip it into a ditch in the middle of nowhere before getting black out drunk

It's a meme unity survival game for people who worship dohohoho funny swedish people perkele xDDDDDD

What did you expect from a meme game? And screenshots don't convey the near constant buzzing of the flies around you if you don't shower often.

benis :dddd

Find a trainer (or use CE) to neutralize all these timers and get on building. Makes the game a thousand times more enjoyable if you're not into this whole kooky finnish guys meme.

>2017
>having fun

reminder that fun is just a buzzword

t. Britfag Americano

>about to absolutely demolish top time on the leaderboard
>brake before the finish line so that I'm just 0.1 faster
>retard thinks he's got a chance and spends 100 laps trying to improve
>I beat his new best by 0.1 every time until he has to admit to himself that he's a weak human

>at some point bully user will have to give everything he got to do his +0.1s time
>and then he will be beaten yet again by ultimate shitter, his very own creation

How do you even drive faster when you brake ?
Is this a new maymay ?
Did I lose the game ?

basics of racing: slow in, fast out. you enter finish line slowly and begin to accelerate right after hitting apex, which in this case is center of the line

The meme is that he slowed down before the line to only beat the other guy by a tiny margin.

Hey at least the other guy had a battle going on, not knowing the truth he probably spent hours genuinely improving himself. Had he been beaten by like 2 seconds on the very first try he would have just given up and accepted defeat.

This user is a good guy

>callaway C7

I'm pirating this.

wow epic trollzor of the win xD

Bought AC last night and enjoyed it but it kind of sucked with a controller. Now I'm going to pick this up from someone on craigslist later today for $60. He says he used it once or twice. Did I do ok?

no sorry

i mean its better than nothing but a DFGT is better

So should I just bail on the exchange and save for something better?

It looks quite nice, but it's a non-FFB wheel and perhaps you could have got a DFGT or even an older TM RGT for that price. It's just an expensive wheel because it's compatible with the X1.

Just quickly looking around here, the old TM Ferrari non-FFB wheel (3 in 1 experience or something, had one years ago) goes for 20 euros which is reasonable.