What is rich for you goys? Talking networth/salary

What is rich for you goys? Talking networth/salary

20 billion net worth.

$833,000 net worth

Having a six figure car and income plus a seven figure home is not considered rich where I live.
It's all relative.

i consider spare time wealth.

A NEET who earns 100$ a day in passive is better than a wagecuck with a 6 figure job and a BMW

Realistically something within my reach:

~$10 mil networth, w/ 7% p.a. appreciation. $700k passive would be pretty nice.

This

20k networth 19 years

$100,000,000 net worth. Anything below is not financially free idc what anyone says.

net worth of $750k or salary over $300k.

I think that lands a person in the top 1% for the US. Being one in one hundred is pretty impressive in my book.

FI depends on your standard of living. Ofc if you can only be happy buying yachts and planes and railing pure coke off celebrities assholes then a modest networth wouldnt cut it.

>top 1%, low end

>salary over $300k
For salary, it's closer to $400K

>net worth of $750k
For net worth, closer to $10 mil

I stand corrected. I haven't checked figures in quite a while.

either way, top 1% is my cutoff. Better than 99% of your peers is good enough for me.

>figures
Those are on two different categories, although I understand about half of each overlap. This accounts for the wealthy who don't have much income, and the highly paid who have little saved.

I know, but I'm willing to give some admiration to anyone that does either one.

I give props to nontraditional excellence as well. I have a family member that's a yacht captain for a rock star. He's not wealthy and his income isn't amazing, but that's a hell of a good job doing some very interesting things with some rare people.

I'd guess for networth i'd say 200k+ but rich for how long? that would last a couple years unless invested wisely

Statistically almost nobody calls themselves "rich", so your personal definition is likely to rubberband upwards as your wealth increases. It's usually something a bit upwards of your curent position. People *love* calling themselves middle class. Self-described poverty and self-described richness are tiny fringes, the rest is self-described middle class, as stupid as it is.

Fucking This!

5k a month = good
8k a month = very good
15k a month = successful
25k a month = very successful
50k a month = rich
100k a month = very rich

I'd say making xx/yr as wageslave:
100k/year is above average, slightly successful.
150k/year is good, pretty successful.
200k/year is great, successful.
250k/year is very successful.

But let's be real for a second; unless you're making close to a million/year, you will never be rich.

For Portugal, in my opinion 400 000€ net worth would be enough.

As to salary, I'm somewhat with . Salary is not a good indicator because you can earn a lot and spend it all.

Having passive income that covers life expenses. This varies a lot depending on location and lifestyle.

Four hundred forty seven million bitcoins

I make 120k/year and should have little trouble hitting a million in 2016 dollars by age 36-38. I'd likely be set back by buying a house and probably by having kids (tho at my income there are huge tax benefits to getting married and having them, so maybe not).

Maybe this is not "rich" to you but it is financially independent, which is pretty damn close.

Sitting at just under $30k a year. To me (with current lifestyle) I can enjoy life on about $50k - $60k (also pretending prices and cost of living don't go stupid high) but I could consider myself rich at $145k yearly. So to reiterate a previous post. It's all relevant.

I see what you're trying to do, you're trying to justify being a worthless bag of shit with no aspirations

But you're right, up the figure to $1000/day and you're onto something

For me, rich means I could quit my job today and live the good life indefinitely just from passive income.

>$1000 a day

kek, as if you even make half that much

That's one well-off fucking NEET. 3k a month / 36.5k a year in passive income? That's actual wealth, not even considering spare time "wealth".

And I think that's stretching the definition of NEET pretty thin - Bill Gates is not employed, in education or training, but is he a NEET? Unless inherited, this level of "passive" income is usually fruits of decades of hard labour and still requires some active regular management.

>get 2 mil
>find way to get ~10% p.a
>invest for 30 years
>use newfound ~35 mil to gain passive income
>$3mil per year
That's how you get rich.

zero monetized debt notes.

Debt is for slaves.

with jesus as my friend , i already fell immeasurably wealthy

I could turn 1M into a lifelong growing passive income. So that would do it for me.

What about a little shy of one million a week?