Yay or nay?

gay

No manual offered. Confirmed gay

/thread

This.

it's a fucking kia

first post best roast

yay

honda should have just badge engineered it, include a manual and you faggots would drool over it.

i want kia to succeed so everyone else keeps trying. its [current year] and companies like toyota are still cucking people with steelies and plastic hubcaps on base models. it makes no sense, people are going to see your cars on the road, they will look nicer with alloys which are inexpensive as all fuck.

this. These fuckers would jack off to this car if it had a stick to shove it up their ass.

>Chrome door mirrors and vents
What were they thinking? Did pajeet design this?

>tablet on the top
WHY is this allowed?

>puts information directly in drivers eyeline
Should be mandated by law.

>those "LOOK WE'RE TRYING TO BE MERCEDES" vents
Still can't make anything original, I see.

>can't hide this junk when you turn off the car

why not

good for them

shit taste my friend but I like you.

yeah they should copy GM and use melted yogurt containers as building material.

>buying Italian

Fiat is bad enough but an Alfa is just crazy.

Its korean user. What are you talking about?

I agree

That's the Giulia Quadrifoglio dumbass....

Its a stinger. What are you talking about?

>turn off the car
>it's still a Kia

works fine on my mazda. Actually makes the interior design more uniform and straighto

Whats wrong with kia? Its reliable.

J U N K

"It's a fucking [brand]"

Babby's first car criticism

>28 (before this post) posters
>11 posters
>Korean Internet Defense Force in full effect

>people can't have discussion
Okay

t. literally kia

>what is having a conversation

How much this piece of shit gonna cost

starting 30k - 50k. Price is not announced yet

Its supposed to be cheaper than the bmw 3 series

Well Not 100% yay. Okay

It looks like a bigger FRS/BRZ with an even worse faceplate.

Someone needs to tape the little gooks' eyes open so they're able to see what their engineers have come up with before they put it into production.

looks better than the miata.

>make subjective opinion on design
>"le gook engineers suck"

intelligent comment

Well Mazdas in general have this really tiny nip slits as an excuse for headlights. Besides that I think the Miata overall has a better shape.

Kias are fine as cars but I could never like their design. The grille just kills it for me.

In the end I'm neither getting a Mazda or a Miata. Yes many people decide on cars by design alone and I'm not ashamed of it.

*Mazda or a Kia

Aerodynamics is part of design.

I won't even go into how bad the engines and everything else on these things suck.

Why don't you fuck off, mister Park?

are you an actual expert in aero? do you have the COEF numbers?

there are plenty of reasons to hate kia but acting like you know anything about aerodynamics or can deduce shit from a standard 3/4 promo image is beyond fucking idiotic

Looks like amerishit inside
deep dash and high transmission tunnel with a manly shifter like challenger/camaro

least it looks like you can see out of it

>all these half-assed and unsupported arguments
>all this about a car that isn't out yet

Just admit you hate Korean cars and get over it, dude.

Also I'm Taiwanese. Fuck off with the ad hominem because it won't help cover your idiocy.

TIWAHN NUMBAH ONE

Looks like an FCA product with a KIA badge
kinda gross t b h

i like it

Got em

Are you an actual autist?

Who do you think has more say in designing the car's body? The engineers or the pants-on-head retarded artists/conceptual monkeys?

Show me one good engine produced by Kia.

Whatever, discount-chink.

Kia and Hyundai already offer turbo cars with manual but Veeky Forums is a bunch of busriding Honda fanboys who will never admit to liking anything Korean

This

Genesis Coupe with 350+ hp GDI V6, RWD, 6 speed manual and they still hate on it.

That's why I ignore all subjective shitty opinions on this board, it hardly represents the industry as a whole.

Ferd makes manual cars with turbos as well. That doesn't automatically make them good.

Shut the fuck up, you Honda fagboys are never satisfied with anything outside your shitty Nip brands

Honda sucks too. I don't like driving shopping carts.

>Whatever, discount-chink.

I just realized that I'm arguing with a damn baby who hates a car that isn't even out yet.

You're wasting my time. Everyone just ignore this homosexual and let this thread 404.

This board is full of babies who've never driven anything within 15 years or rides the bus.

MMMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUUAAAAAALLLLLLL

That is all.

So a car can't suck until it's been released for sale by dealerships?

Better tell the manufacturers that they're doing everything wrong and should be putting all of their concept cars into production immediately.

>Honda sucks too
Take that back.

Honda does suck. I owned a civic and now drive a prelude.

I honestly haven't liked any variation of the Civic since around 2006.

Got em

>being this desperate to hate even before the product is released
>with no solid evidence except "muh brand" and eye expertise

how to spot a brand fanboy/hater 101

HURRR DURR ITZ NOTA JAPUUNEESH

This. Kia is trying something new and this guy hasn't given them a chance.

Was so stoked for this car. Then they had to ruin it for me. Kia actually can make a decent manual in a fwd platform, i imagine if they stuck a ZF or Getrag in there it would be superb.

Stick to my rio then.

Hopefully they add them in the updated models.

I can only pray. Would gladly sell my kia and bmw to just have one car. After checking out a cadenza and buying my current rio really changed my mind on kia.

Now just give me a fucking manual!

They must. It's basically suicide to not offer manual in a car that's meant to be at least half fun

For a 5 second car. I'm surprised theres no manual in it.

Thoughts on the trunk? Looks really roomy.

I don't know, it's just a trunk. Nothing to go crazy over.

Honestly there is nothing much to talk about because the car isn't even out yet.

This is a big improvement for me. I'm happy how big the back is.

Holy fuck I love that color and wheel

Don't worry guys. You can always buy this to hide the kia sign

No this is the Giulia

>Kia says it is targeting a 5.1-second zero-to-62-mph time and a 167-mph top speed for the 3.3-liter
el oh e-
>There also will be a diesel version for Europe
HYPE

Those look nice. Think ill buy them for my car. Thanks user

>liftback

This changes everything.

What is this, an autistic looking copy of the Giulia? Is it going to be RWD at least?

Explain

RWD and AWD

I didn't realize it was a liftback before and I love liftbacks. Not sure what else to say tbqh

I'm going to buy a set when the car comes out. Everybody will think its a lexus.

I gave them a chance but they decided to only make it in automatic because Kia caters almost exclusively to women who need to go buy groceries.

Nothing wrong with that.

Well let's not get carried away. It is bad that they are not offering manuals as of yet. Anyways, it's a new car and chances are manuals are coming very soon.

I don't know why people are making so many conclusions long before release.

Good point. Now I'm erect.

NICE

yay

>redline at 4500

On other pics it's 6.5k. This must be the diesel or just an inaccurate render.

what pic?

From kia.ca

interesting digits

>leather shift boot on an automatic

So, let me get this straight:

The car isn't coming out yet - so you aren't allowed to make judgments as to its specifics in terms of powerplant/engine/performance.

And subjective statements about aesthetics aren't allowed either, because they vary from person to person.

What in the seven hells are we allowed to talk about regarding this piece of gook shit, exactly? How desperate you all are to shill a car you know nothing about seems to be the only viable topic of discussion at this point.

its a nice looking car. Why you mad though?