FULL OST WHERE?

ntsc when?

STREAM youtube.com/watch?v=ytBnkDcq3_w

mega.nz/#!qJ9XyZKB!0x8GzMhh62Rl4VEX2g4n5D59fRzfC72_mAnNKrHuBcM

/zlg/ is dead

pls respond

that just means everyone installed succesfully

HOLY SHIT

Emulating BotW on CEMU currently, works, but only goes as far as the first black screen, then doesn't load, likely because of the game being on a global timer, wait til release and we may have a fix.

cemu dev already said shit could take weeks

maybe you got a bad update? If you downloaded it earlier in the day there was a corrupt one. Not sure where the good one is right now, the google drop got overloaded again

i miss the shitposting

well theres like 10 zelda threads on /v/, now that everyone installed their games they have shitposting fuel

>likely because of the game being on a global timer
lolwut

i mean the tik shitposting

I'm having trouble with the main game (dled from mega), not the update. Oh well, I dunno.

This game is fun as fuck. Just got of the plateau, I'll try to help whoever before I go to bed

Nothing happens when I press the dpad up or down.
Did I fuck something up?

which part are you installing? the games? are the games in two separate folders? Did you accidentally leave HBL channel in there?

no, as far as I am aware it tries to invoke an end of file command and then freezes

Try the downloads from the Wii U ISO thread, worked for me. I think you'll need an account to see the thread, it had like 2000 people looking at it so it's hard to miss in USB/ tickets under the Wii U section of the forum

can I install the game with a usb or does it NEED to be SD?

It doesn't look like you have any subfolders in your install folder

you need to install it FROM an SD but it can be installed onto the WiiU or the USB

It needs to be from an SD card

shit. looks like a gotta buy one tomorrow

i have a strange problem. I just got everything working on my wii u, but the sound is not working via my speakers in BotW.
In the WiiU menu, everything is fine and I even get sound in BotW with the GamePad....
Anyone got an idea what's wrong on my side?

walmart is 24/7 senpai

Installing the game and update, yes.
>Did you accidentally leave HBL channel in there?
I'm not sure. Is that something on the SD card that I need to remove?
This is what I have. The game files and title.tik in z1, and the update in z2.

user with problem here.
Have downloaded this masterpiece with uTik. Installed successfully with WUP Y. The game shows beautiful splash-screen and then demands for update.

How do people make it work? Do they use loadiine? Or Usual Iso Site has WUP-ready package with all files needed (can't check it now)?

it's illegal to be open 24/7 where I live

I'm stuck on "Please wait..." after installing the game on WUPinstaller for about 8 minutes. Is it okay to restart the Wii U or will I lose the data? Thanks anons.

everything under Z2 is the HBL leftovers, remove that stuff it confuses the loader

What are all those files for? They should be in a folder

drive.google.com/open?id=0B-oKmnGZAMb7c3cwQ00td1d3Y0k
Got a new update link

thanks senpai

When the update is on Nintendo's servers again, will I be able to delete my update data then redownload it officially to make it so I don't need to use sigpatcher any more?

if the game is installed it should be fine

worst case scenario is it doesnt load and you can just reinstall it

Yup, just restarted and the icon shows on my homescreen. Just need to update it now.

Thanks

botw help: anyone know how to get to the shrine when it's cold? I can't find the warm green tunic shit

remember to use sigpatcherhbl if they ask for it

Is it correct that the version at main screen says V1.0.0 when update is applied?

yeah thats fine

eat spicy food to gain cold resistance

HOLY SHIT

are there degrees of cold resistance or is it all the same like monster hunter?

Fag can't read OP.

Do I need to restart my console after installing the game, before installing the update?

Update files from mega:

mega.nz/#!dMdWzazT!zzbHxPbJSTyYsGfMZAy-Dm3dZ5y_bHdfHtyGxHmbpm4

you don't

No, but you need to run sigpatcher

So I installed Haxchi.

Do I need to boot Haxchi before using the WUP Installer, and then install the game and then do the same thing for the update file?

Do I have all of that right? Because I've been downloading the game for 10 hours now and it's almost done, so I want to be ready.

Considering the framerate issues with the Wii U, do you think it'll get better or worst with the Switch? Do you think it's worth waiting for?

Afaik, it just makes you resistant to cold for a certain number of time. Different foods will give you different time I believe.

can't install update
brazilian method, no cfw
i need sighax? if yes, do I need to run it every time I run botw?
please reply quickly

>He doesn't know about the vertex shader fix.

Do I need sigpatcher if I'm using Mocha?

>Do I need to boot Haxchi before using the WUP Installer
yes but you can hold b while bootin gup Haxchi and it automatically opens WUP

You need to install Mocha CFW too user if you have a non-europe Wii U I think, otherwise the game won't run. Anyone else can confirm that?

Maybe not.

honestly depends if the framerate is better or not on the Switch, have to find out. The framerate is kind of ehh on the Wii U though.

Haxchi works just as fine, I used it for for my NA Wii

yes and yes

From previews I have seen that the Switch runs BotW perfectly in handheld mode. When the Switch is docked, there are fps drops sometimes like running through tall grass.

How do i run sighax

how bad is it?

Yes and yes

thanks user

the frame rate honestly isn't nearly as bad as i thought it would be.

i'm no defender of bad frame rates or anything, but people were making it seem like the wii u version would be a slog. but it remains at a solid 30 most of the time.

i can't imagine the switch version is actually all that much better.

Holy shit, that Centaur is fucking brutal, dude.

you just launch HBL and then load Sighax from there, If you dont have it, get it from homebrew appstore, theres two of them, HBL is for installing update, Sys is for playing the game

From the guide:
"Remember, every time you turn on the Wii U - you need to run the Haxchi title to turn on signature patches."

What does this mean, exactly? What are signature patches? Sometime the CFW does to get around region locking or something else?

google "signature patcher"
you download it and run it from hbl

watching my framerate die while I spin the camera around looking into the distance is a turn off though

SigPatch is basically region-free toggle

Haxchi has built in SigPatch so you dont need to run two things before you play Zelda (cfw --> sig patchu)

There is no way to run it offline?
The only offline method is haxchi + nds vc?

That's kind of the problem with the Wii U as well. You get down to 15FPS when running through tall grass and in some areas like towns. You also get annoying dips when turning the camera around.

>mega.nz/#!qJ9XyZKB!0x8GzMhh62Rl4VEX2g4n5D59fRzfC72_mAnNKrHuBcM
shit's fucked cunt

great, thanks

Does it work fine?

if you self host the web exploit you can do offline mocha I think, I just used haxchi

pretty sure that is the case.

>want to take screenshots of the game
>don't want to connect to the internet and risk getting b&

What do?

This sucks. I am such a fuck up.
14 hours later but nothing to show but 40$ down the drain

don't give up senpai, we're here for you

mega.nz/#!4o0wjQCJ!3SKOXRVZTfnc-FtLbgGn7AScr1HPc6LZDsC-dKPuM7A

Loadiine ready version so you can do this on any Wii U with just a 16 gigabyte SD card

Download it. Get the version which reboots to homebrew channel for installing the update then use the version that reboots to Wii u menu to let you play the game

Fair warning to everyone. Dont die or you will get a 3 minute loading screen. So says some people

Any download links that aren't Wii U ISO for the game itself?

My copy works. I managed to run around the starting room a bit I have to leave for work. I'm so hype, in 4 hours the adventure begins.

I think I'm going to not leave the plateau because my save won't transfer to the switch and I'm not gonna wanna replay the whole first half on my fancy new console

Hello everyone, I'm the guy that helped people on discord yesterday to install the game, and I will be up again now for about an hour.

discord.gg/ADxvY3h

Make sure you used the guide to install the game

1. Download the game files (258 files)
2. Download the .tik file and rename it to title.tik (be sure you have extensions enabled or you can fuck up and rename it to title.tik.tik if extensions are hidden)
3. Place the title.tik file in the game folder (you should now have 259 files noe)
4. Download the update (I got the one from MEGA)
5. On your SD card you need to have a folder called 'install' where you will place the game folder and the update folder (name those 2 folders however the fuck you want)
6. Insert the SD card into the Wii U
7. Run a CFW (Mocha doesn't require anything special to set up so use it if you don't have one)
8. Run homebrew channel (See first link) -> wup installer mod y or wup installer GX2 (this one had a nice gui and background music -> install both folders (game and update folder in this order)
9. Start the game and have fun

Notes: If you have a US (NTSC) Wii U, do not worry, just run the CFW as in the guide, before installing the folders and everything will work.
The CFW is not permanent so you need to start it again after shutting down the Wii U because it's needed to run the EU (PAL) game into your US console.

When installing the update with WUP should it be going through all 9904.8 mb again? I thought the update was like 2gb

Press right

Yes, this gets you a long loading white screen, just tried myself and end up installing it with WUP Installer to internal memory, much better loading time.

So is it Finally confirmed that you can't have regular dogs as companions? it has to be Wolf Link or nothing?

What's the error that will come up when sig patches arent ran?

you accidentally reinstalled the game senpai, it happens to a lot of people.