RPSTV deleted video

Looks like RSP deleted his video of him smashing mirrors and leaving his sisters house.

I have it downloaded, but damn I guess we hit a nerve with his plates and the address.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hol-cWK4msI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=81lEVVRm7vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, fuck that guy

that guy is a faggot. i have zero sympathy if anything bad happens to him

Who?

Faggot biker who would complain about "cager' driving while he rides his bike at 100+ mph, swerves between lanes, cutting people off, brake checking 18s and smashing mirrors.

A few here went full weaponized autism and tracked the house he left, his house, found his plate numbers in his videos and reported him to several news groups, Orlando PD and crimeline.

You can see he's doing damage control right now. already posted about how the video went to far and he got carried away.

Hahaha nice work lads

>he got carried away

He can have fun trying that excuse in court.

Wait what the fuck? I live on that street

Lol noice. Yea I have the video too. Have his home address but couldn't find his name. Not doxxing him (K MODS) but he should at least be fined for the faggot shit he does, or he'll continue to do it.

Lol holy shit I literally just found his name by searching a certain address. He's unsurprisingly a skinny mexican faggot KEK

>posted about how the video went to far and he got carried away.
Where?

In his last video someone made a comment about him going to far, and he agreed with it.

Well that's going in my folder.

It's confirmed. Check out the sticker on his phone.

>easily identifiable tats and stretched ears.
>covers face
really.. fuck sake where is ICE

I did that so I'm not banned for doxxing. I'm sure someone will post it on youtube or seomthing though.

>stretched ears
>covered in tattoos
>retard haircut
As stereotypical as a squid can get lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Hol-cWK4msI
>11:05
all bikefags need to be gassed

any of you got the vid?

Yes. I'll probably upload it to YT tmrw.

What a fucking faggot.

Proof?

I wonder if YT took it down because some people reported it, or if he was actually threatened by anons, or if the cops contacted him after someone sent in a report.

I'm the guy who got his full plate numbers, how did you get his name and address? I know the real weaponized autism guy literally backtraced his route and found his sister's house, but it ended there and his PO box is commercial - he didn't tie his real indentity to any of it.

Another guy tracked his house down by other videos he had posted.

I used a search engine I have access to and found the only late 20s male in that house. It was unfortunately one of the only houses I didn't check the other day.

More tomorrow, I'm going to beddy poo

Awesome. Hopefully we hear about what happens, either on his channel or the local news channel.

Holy shit this faggot is like a road SJW. He rides around with 10 cameras looking for trouble. I hope he crashes his bike and becomes cripple.

>Holy shit this faggot is like a road SJW
>I hope he crashes his bike and becomes cripple.
>compares someone to an SJW
>then does the classic SJW move of wishing harm on someone who ticks him off

anyone going to upload it?

b63pwarg
Lets talk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=81lEVVRm7vU

Check the description

Why do these faggots think anyone can understand their retarded hand gestures?

Good job boys

Let's hope that he gets charged. Send the copy of the video into the local PD

Is there any way to send a message around facebook or something to everyone in an area so that anyone who had their property damaged by him would be able to make the connection?

can't believe I'm saying this... but please tell me you posted this to /b/ too

No but you're free to. Don't feel like explaining the situation to them, already spent too much time on this fajjit

Find local groups relating to that areas. A lot of places have neighbourhood watch, bike groups, 4wheel driver owner groups, etc.

If you share it to enough eventually it might hit someone.

Veeky Forums using his autism for good..