Ford Focus vs Mazda 3 vs Honda Civic?

I am a bit torn between these 3 and am going around to test drive them soon. How are these cars and which model year should I avoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

fordproblems.com/tsbs/Focus/2016/
mazdaproblems.com/tsbs/MAZDA3/2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Impreza with manual

The focus is just a poorly built mazda 3.
The mazda 3 will be less boring than the civic.

My vote is mazda 3 after havig driven all 3.

Just get a civic for 3k. 2001-05

>non turbo impreza
Slower than all 3 cars listed and worse mpg to boot.

>muh awd
Winter tires.

Also, lolheadgaskets.

>2 jap brands that Veeky Forums goes wet for vs an american brand
good luck getting an unbiased opinion on the focus

The focus is objectively the least reliable and is the most complained about vehicle of 2016.
Only a fool would buy one.

wonder why?

>not buying the 5spd which has had 0 problems
>implying the Dart isn't at the bottom

All of the MK3 reliability problems stem from the DCT transmission and complaints about MFT. It's like you're a moron or something.

Assmad GM fangirl detected

No.... go read.
Moron

nah just know that ford brands are consistently having problems

2017 RS owner checking in. The RS is insane amounts of fun. Numerous car guys that have ridden with me have agreed the car is awesome. The recalls the previous dude is talking about are for literally insignificant shit that you would be fine not even taking it in for. Worth every penny IMO

nothing at all like honda's airbag, right

How much was it with all fees

>$50k focus
>catching on fire is no big deal
>overheated diff is no big deal
>$50k economy car!!!!!
>eating brakes and clutches is no big deal
>failing turbo is no big deal
Bread on hood so i can laugh harder

You're fucking retarded guy, take your own advice and go read how many more TSBs the '16 3 has. And some of the Ford TSBs are listed twice under different categories.

fordproblems.com/tsbs/Focus/2016/

mazdaproblems.com/tsbs/MAZDA3/2016/

car is so god damn sexy that its all worth it m8

even when it inevitably goes FULL ON ECOBOOOOST you will have a sikk lawn ornament

As someone that was a hair drop away from buying the RS, there are issues with the car and its really not worth the out the door cost. If you live in a cold climate especially, drive mode will shut off because the hole that allows for water drainage in the exhaust is drilled too forward. Then there's that extra 3k for the rs2 package unless you want to be completely bundled in your car at all tones. While they say all the RS built after September 2016 have had their head gasket reinforced, it's something that's still highly suspect. That and some poorly noted quality in construction on the RSforums. Their brake cooking system is the same as the 2015 stangs with scoop and brake at the front wheels. Then there's that tiny RDU system with the crushed pipe down below that was not thought through at all. Its a mid line vehicle that doesn't really touch the evo or sti based on what enthusiast want. Its fun to drive as a daily I have no doubt but its a very poorly made enthusiast car especially for the asking price.

>Assmad fordfag
Hahaha
Funny how the mazda is still more reliable

The mazda has nearly half of the ford tsb's

>Illiterate ford fags again

I heard the Hyundai Elantra has been making a comeback with the newer models, I wouldn't actually know though.

>active on forums, haven't heard shit about spontaneous combustion
>"overheated diff" is the car taking itself out of race mode BEFORE damage is caused. Almost entirely experienced only by people on hot track days.
>50k is bullshit, no one said it was an economy car
>"eats" brakes like any high-performance car with performance brakes.
>have never heard of any of the turbo's failing
any other bullshit you want to spout?

Speed3 or Focus ST > Honda Civic

>he hasnt heard of the recall for fire
>his excuse for his car breaking is "muh race car
>its actually an economy shitbox
>he ignores the price figuer in the picture and the picture of the recall notice
>he doesnt even own an RS anyway
If you were active on the forums you would know the issues.
But youre a lying piece of shit fanboy.
Fuck off kid

why would you want ecoboost when you can get a 3k civic and experience

VTEC!!!!!!!!!

Shut up

reported

>car is so god damn sexy

Have you ever seen a catfish?
Ford cars look like catfish.

They're all trying to look like Aston Martins now.

Go for the Focus; the Civic is badly built, and the Mazda is just going to be a chinese knock-off of the Focus.

Depends on which market you're in, though. US market gets gimped fords because you don't deserve good cars. The rest of the world gets the euro-spec with the toys and the good handling and an engine that doesn't have to deal with fuel adulterated with ethanol.

>ford fags really are this stupid
Ford is still using 10+ year old mazda tech
Ford remanufactured this tech CHEAPER and with LESS quality than mazda.

Youre obviously ignorant.
See
Stop being stupid.