What should I get?

College kid here. Budget is 15k but id rather stay closer to 10k. What should i get? Thinking a nice 2011 v6 mustang or a challeneger? I know ill get shit for wanting the v8 but why would I pay more for an older car with same or even less hp?

Get a civic for 3k. You need to save as much money as possible

what school are you going to/does it snow where you're going to school, who is paying your insurance etc

Im from lower michigan living in Indianapolis. Snow isnt an issue. I pay my own isurance. Have a clean record so it isnt too much.

are you ok with the fact some fat cunt is going do give you a door ding on day one in the parking lot?

you cant get mad at her or you will be expelled for being sexist.

This is the only real answer. Or a shitbox yota. Good gas mileage and reliable engines for the cheapest price imaginable.

Free bump

Captcha: Cars

Bump

>What should i get?

Miata

WRX

Literally find the cheapest car with the least amount of miles you can

If you try to buy a pussy magnet, make sure you have enough cash left over to take them on dates.

Theres a BMW 650i on cargurus for $15k. Stay away, its mine.

Fiesta ST

If you're buying a V6 then you may as well forgo performance altogether and buy the Challenger because it looks better.

>some fat cunt is going do give you a door ding on day one
What did he mean by this?

fat women often kick their doors open as they lack the motivation or upper body flexibility to open the door like actual people.

they also require a much larger opening, thus are the number one cause of door dings based on my own observations and experiences.

ur shits getting fucked unless you get lucky and avoid the ham planets.

this, if your going for looks it goes like this:
challenger>camaro>mustang

I have a 2011 mustang V6. It's my first car. Don't listen to the retards on this board. It's a fast car and it sounds nice for a v6. Most of the guys giving people shit for their v6 cars on here drive 90s shitbox four cylinders. If you like a car then get it. I get compliments on my car all the time and I enjoy the fuck out of it.

>mustang
>v6

buy an econobox
work out
cars depreciate faster than gains and the latter is easier to maintain.

>I know ill get shit for wanting the v8 but why would I pay more for an older car with same or even less hp?
Dude. An 05-09 GT will always be way more fun. The only thing you're getting with a 2011 V6 is nicer interior and one more gear. Hear that GT with aftermarket pipes and you'll instantly regret buying a rental car. Don't be an idiot.

And please don't even consider the Challenger. It really is just a bloated pile of shit that's kind of nice to look at.

>Most of the guys giving people shit for their v6 cars on here drive 90s shitbox four cylinders
Eh. That really is just a convenient way to dismiss the argument for a V8. I think most critics are just cringing to see people "settle".

I'd love to know what percent of V6 owners get buyer's remorse within the first year of ownership. Gotta be more than half.

this, unless you're a trust fund kid.

Honestly I've owned a 4.6 S197 GT and wouldn't do it again, it's slow as fuck for what it is and the interior is laughably bad. The 5.0 models have a pretty nice interior and are actually fast.

If you buy a 05-09 V6 you're a fucking moron and people will view you as such, the non-Cologne V6s are actually good cars but you'll probably still wish you got a V8

Can't say I disagree with anything you said.

05-09 GT's are shit, but I'd still rather own one than a 2011 V6. That's all I'm sayin.