Gm fangirls will defend this

>gm fangirls will defend this
lmao, the camaro is literally slower than a minivan. gm fangirls BTFO yet again.

lol. can't even compete with a minivan let alone the ford gt

>custom racing suspension
>gutted interior
>racing slicks
>roll cage and chassis braces everywhere
>"Hey guys! We barely beat this muscle car around a corner"
Keep telling yourself that you're relevant, Toyota shill.

NO! DELETE THIS!

>minivan with a few modifications rapes gm's muscle car
lmao

>a fucking minivan

It's still going to be heavier and have a far higher CoG than a camaro, and it has almost 200 fewer horsepower.

So this was a test where both cars were conducted by Toyota and the Toyota car won? why do i get the feeling no one would buy this if a manufacturer grabbed a car they like and it lost to another manufacturer's more mundane car in a test where both cars were conducted by said manufacturer of the car it lost to?

suspension upgrades
a few chassis braces
some how makes any car better than something built from the ground up for performance

>neglecting the soft racing slick tires versus the Camaro's all-season daily driver tires.

Just don't respond, moron. Busriders don't know how much of a difference tires alone make.

You mean like GM does all the time?

>Look at our durable truck bed
>Look at our payload
>Look at our real world fuel economy
>Check out these real people not actors thinking our shitboxes are BMWS

Nigga you can't fake payload

Just because I can put a ton of wood pellets in the back of my s10 doesn't mean I should. Looks like one of those crown Vic's with blown out airbags going down the road.

So glad winter is about over. The house I bought is heated with an outdoor corn/pellet burner and I bought the s10 out of desperation.

Honestly, the s10 is rated for 1,500lbs but it's maxed out around 1,200. New leafs and an add a leaf helped a smidge but it's no where near the rated weight.

Should've kept the old 3/4 ford I had, but the 460 was killer on fuel economy.

For any of the first 3 things you listed to be equivalent to what i'm talking about they would've had to bring in a different class competitor and then have it get worse results than what was already tested or known by 3rd parties.

If they brought a prius and then tried to show it getting worse fuel economy than a corvette
on top of what its already rated at or something you'd have a point.

"real people not actors" isn't even a test on anything objective and might as well be some food company showing you people who are overly enthusiastic about their food.

The truck bed was just them using gravity to exaggerate a difference by dropping shit at a far height. there still (is) a difference between steel and aluminum in that category just not big enough to worrying about.

t. assmad gm fangirl

GM fangirls are truly among the most pathetic forms of life. Honestly I really feel sorry for them.

imdeed

Do you really not understand this is a fucking minivan with half the power of the Camaro SS?

This is it. It is literally impossible for GM to recover from this.

Do you really not understand just how significant the modifications to that minivan are? this is literally comparing a prepped race car to a bone stock garden variety sports car.

>this is what gm fangirls believe

How will they ever recover?

I understand completely and yet it's still a tall and long and wide as fuck minivan with half the horsepower of the top trim performance car from GM.

If only Toyotas own gt86 made that time. Also
>Toyota brought the Camaro to test
Hmm.

>driver hired by Toyota drives slowly in a gm
What a surprise

>this is what gm fangirls believe

>faster than a GT500 shelby

>literally slower than a v6 f150 with a body kit
lmao, how can gm compete?