/lozg/ - Legend of Zelda General

ATTENTION: Spoilers will start rolling in from now on, so be careful.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link CompilationThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah LoreThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se-NEt1rxBc
youtube.com/watch?v=6WQWMZvgCvo
drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxMOiAf78kITm83bE9ZUzdoUkE
youtube.com/watch?v=ytBnkDcq3_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can somebody dump all the cutscenes?

Disappointed by the fact that all assassins are male.

wii u vs switch

STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=6WQWMZvgCvo

>This game end with Ganon being SEALED AGAIN

It's WW Link is the only one who knows how to get shit done

putting the question again here, for visibility
does anyone know how many hearts you need to be able to pull out the master sword?

I believe they have no audio

HOW DO YOU CRAFT

I HAVE A BUNCH OF FUCKING ITEMS THAT SAY "USED IN CRAFTING" BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW

IS IT LATER IN THE STORY?

and no i dont mean cooking

i am probably just retarded but they said at E3 there is crafting so

Did someone even recorded or extracted them all already ?

wow it's nothing

I'll see if i can get their audio and I'll upload them to drive

One of the leaked images implied a crafting bench in Zora's domain, so i'd guess that that place and/or the other villages near the divine beasts have them.

The plot is sort of disappointing from what little I've heard of it. Okay so it's just really far ahead in the timeline and Ganon is evil and whatever, ok. No big twists or anything? Lame.

Really want that zelda bathing scene

I'll work on that first then

Where can I get raw meat on the Plateau? I haven't seen any animals to kill for it

Who do you give the Korok seeds to? I have like 10 and I heard they're exchanged for weapon slots

wonderful

There are boars in the forest area, they can be tough to spot sometimes.
There's a korok with maraccas that you give the seeds to, but i don't know where he is. Perhaps somewhere on the great plateau?

there's a fat korok dude who you give maracas to, but I don't know where he was. It wasn't in the great plateau, but I don't think it was far away from it (was a field-like area)

Both Windwaker Link and TP Link both killed their respective Ganondorfs. OG Zelda's Link killed Ganon for good with an attempt made to revive him in Zelda 2, which failed.

Suffice to say, the curse will always return.
Ganondorf, in his suffering, went insane, eventually ceasing to think. Now, Malice works on pure instinct.

gah, each spoken line is its own thing. I hope I don't fuck this up.

>Ganondorf, in his suffering, went insane, eventually ceasing to think

What? No. Ganon speaks to Link in Botw

Apparently his name is hetsu? Anyone know where exactly he is?

Fuck. What's the best way to kill those boars?

Shoot them in the head. Sometimes they get turned around in the trees and you can stab them but the easiest way is a headshot

Has Ganondorf or Ganon been obliterated by the Triforce before? Or just killed with arrows and swords by Link and Zelda?

>5.1 audio

[INTERNAL SCREAMING]

Yeah I can't add the voices losslessly because audacity hates 5.1. Fug.

Thanks.

Only Demise (as the imprisoned) got the Triforce treatment.

Start questing, you'll find it eventually.
Great fairies will help you spend some of those items on upgrading your gear. There's one behind Kakariko, she looks like a giant deku baba until you free her.

>PCfats steal a game
>Start spoiling it for everyone
You guys are fucking awful.
Fuck you pieces of shit.

What the fuck does the PC master race have to do with people playing this on their modded Wii U? This is on you Nintenyearolds.

Maybe someone else can assemble this together for ya drive.google.com/open?id=0ByxMOiAf78kITm83bE9ZUzdoUkE

Nintendo knows the system is compromised upload the game anyway

They've got no one to blame but themselves and you've got no one but yourself to blame for getting spoiled

>mfw /lozg/ has more spoilers than the leak thread

It became a free for all 2 threads ago

How do I get fire resistant equipment for Death Mountain? I just spent like 20 minutes getting up there only to find out you burn to death if you aren't equipped. Goddamn

There were some hydromelons in Gerudo desert, and i think there's clothing there as well. There may be fruit/meat that helps up in the death mountain area as well but i haven't gone there yet.

Is it just me or does the Wii U version have better lighting? I imagine the pop-in may be better on the Switch. Or maybe they're the same?

Has anyone streamed themselves visiting the Gerduo all I've seen is cutscenes and I don't care about dead Gerduo I'm interested in alive ones

They're the same.

I've only seen link trying on Gerudo outfits, and the closest i've been myself is jumping off the mountain and getting zapped to death by the camel.

So are you saying it's a tough region that I should power up for before diving in

The region itself didn't seem that bad until i climbed the tallest mountain and it went from "utah" to Xtra cold snowy dragon land. I didn't really focus on fighting the mobs as much as exploring, however.

My plan is to go from the Plateau to the Gerudo region.

Any tips

How are NPCs in terms of cuteness and quality of dialogue and quests

Why are all the best waifus dead
Rip Mipha
Rip Urbosa
Rip Zelda

I saw a streamer. They are all thicc. But to enter you need to make Link a girl by buying a dress

from who?

Also how bad is the climate are you losing health from the moment your feet touch the ground or are some areas worse than others

Hot

I'd personally say to follow the main "quest line" until it opens up the 4 areas then go from there. It's not required but you can get some goodies if you do it that way and just fast travel back to the plateau when you're ready.
I haven't seen the npcs yet so i'll turn my game back on, hurry to the village, and report back.

So no Gerudo King then

Also does the female attire have any buffs and is it a dress or just the belly dancer gear

from the lenny reviews dude that was streaming earlier.

that's actually pretty girly. I don't think I could wear that for long. Glad there seems to be a male version from the asset leak that was posted

Does it have any buffs

Cute. CUTE. I wonder when you get your own (nongirly) gear

is this real

they stopped streaming a bit after entering the town and talking to the queen, so I don't know what else they had

so the girl from the trailers is the Queen then?

Is she young and new to the throne or just short for a Gerudo

You can check once the stream recording is available for viewing youtube.com/watch?v=ytBnkDcq3_w

Yeah somebody just posted a picture

Thanks but that's a lot of hours is it nearer the end midway or what

>this livestream recording is not Available

its like the last 15 minutes of the stream

Do we need to wait or has it been ninja'd

I WANT TO FUCK FI

You got a source for that?

Post your outfits gents

It's hard work cropping all the images together but I'll wear:
>this game's green tunic
>the climber set
>Sheikah ninja set
>Luchadore set
>Hylian Knight
>Goron Heat Resistance set
>Gerudo (male) set

Basically whatever I get and what of these has the best stats. I do not plan to hunt for any specific sets.
At least for now, I know that this will almost certainly change once I play the game for a while.

i like the zora suit for the best but i'll wear literally whatever has the best stats and then dye it blue

Is there a way to check the durability on a weapon?

From the looks of it you'll be able to buy damn near every set barring a few things after you clear a stores stock and it refreshes

Probably not the cheapest way and as I said you'll have some gaps in your collection because they don't supply them

I'm not dying anything.

I'm surprised there even IS a male version of the gerudo armor. Not like they really need to make them, do they?

Gerudo males dress in a way that flaunts their manliness just like the female ones flaunt femininity

Full armor and Döppelhänder

How do you guys take screenshots? Uploading them from the Wii U?
Is it safe to connect to the internet then?

Whatever cool and edgy stuff I can get

And then dye it white

Protip/Nice touch by devs.
If you dropped by hyrule castle and picked up the frostblade embedded in some of the ruins, carrying that sword lowers your temperature which helps in death mountain and gerudo desert.

Still looking for the fat korok if anyone knows where he is

I plan to wear the more humble looking outfits so I can save the world while looking like a bum. That said, I don't think there's a single bad outfits among the ones available (even if some might be jokey), and that seems rare with video games.

He's outside Kakariko, you should have seen him on the way there

Why is everything so goddamn EXPENSIVE in this game

Awesome, thanks

So that you explore

Also because the world is basically controlled by (((them)))

Why is she bouncing around like that?

It looks the same

Screw everything else, this is the most important thing for everyone to know now.

So how many dungeons are there?
And are there multiple endings?

there's 4 of those sheikah-mech dungeons, but it's currently unknown if there's others. Nobody has beaten the game at all yet, either.

Thank you, I must say you people are being very slow
Or is the game that massive?

I think that's the thing. Everyone is so hellbent on beating Ganon ASAP that almost no one is actually exploring the game past the Lost Woods.

There's a yuge world out there to explore. We haven't seen anything yet in terms of shit to do, see and murder.

So I've watched the Gerudo portion and first things first this player is terrible and inattentive but he perseveres so I guess this means even if I'm as shit or shitter I can beat this game.

Now as for the Gerudo themselves they have more unique designs than the OoT and MM ones as well as more bodytypes. They seem to have kept what worked and discarded the rest but I can't wait to hear how they reproduce this time around. The region seems huge and imposing and that's exactly what I want. The climate whilst harsh seems manageable

I gather the Gerudo leader is young from what they say but the guy really scrolled through that text and I'll just read it in the full game rathe than slow it down or pause it now

Any streams up?

they're rushing Ganon because it's a curiosity to rush straight to the end in a modern Zelda. It's also bragging rights for speedrunning and the opportunity to shitpost

the overworld is colossal. It's slightly smaller than XCX, though if you discount the large mostly-empty ocean in that game then BotW's world is easily bigger than it - and that game was huge as well.

Isnt in impossible to beat ganon without an unbreakable sword? The stream I saw was running out of weapons by his second form.

With good weapons management I think it should be possible. You pick up a lot of strong weapons in the castle, and you can use runes to do a lot of damage too.

I think that was more-so because the streamer was shit at handling ice cubes entirely. I'm sure a non-shit player will do much better when at that part.