How does this guy have a 1995 R33?

How does this guy have a 1995 R33?

youtube.com/watch?v=ppzjiB79Dss

Other urls found in this thread:

gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/6036878557.html
jktechnologies.net/nissan-skyline/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

$$$

illegally imported. Usually you can find a couple 33's and 34's down in the south eastern states like FL and GA. Just the other day I found this
>gainesville.craigslist.org/cto/6036878557.html

How do they import them?

Illegally imported. Don't register in a state like CA, WA, OR, NY, VA, or even TX.

A lot of states will check to make sure it's a legal import before issuing registration. A title is not enough.

You lie on customs forms and try to not get fucked by the law.

import to neighboring country or lie to customs

You mean genderfluid

>guy

Is that like transmission fluid? What happens when the reservoir runs dry? Does that make you gay?

they usually kill themselves at this point

There are a few in nc.

the boipucci is probably quite choice tho

thats a legitimate girl

>guy

there are a few (very few) legalized R33s around

Motorex legally imported a handful of R33s a while back. They were shut down because they tried to import R32s and R34s saying they were close enough to the R33 that they didn't need to crash test the R32 and R34 like they did for the R33, but they obviously weren't and that was illegal. The handful of cars they did import legally were grandfathered in.

This, if you search how to import a Nissan skyline, there should be an article on eBay discussing the motorex incident, and IIRC tlit states the R33 GT-R is legal for importation, it just has to be fitted with some kit from an importer in Baltimore for like $10k for it to be road legal

just because it's an R33 in America DOES NOT mean it's illegal

JK technologies holds the exclusive right to import and convert R33 model Skylines. They're the only company legally allowed to but they are allowed to. JK converted cars are perfectly legal and the government can't take the car away.
jktechnologies.net/nissan-skyline/

The R33 is the only Skyline generation legally able to be imported to Americia.

89-92 R32s are legal now because they are 25 years old or older.

right, but R33's are the only legal ones under that magical 25 year rule.

There's also the V35 skyline/Infiniti G35, I'm sure you could get one of those in here since they sold it here originally. I know Canadians can move here and "import" their car saying it's functionally similar to one already sold here.

Not that there's be a reason to since G35s aren't rare or expensive, nor are the jdm tyte skyline badges.

right, but the point stands. There would be no point to import a V35 car since it was sold here. Just order the badges/airbag and swap them

I know you can import the R33 but this is absolutely not legal.

If it was it would have a bond release and it absolutely would not be a 1995, the NHTSA approval is ONLY for 1996-1998 with dual airbags.

It's 40k. OBD2 compliance and crash safety changes. And more cats. Etc.

JK Technologies is the only one with the data package to do it and they want like 40k to do it.