Torontonians, pls halp me

need some work done on my shitbox corolla. new fender, brackets and front bumpers. also needs a new exhaust system.

live in north scarboro so i'm looking for a shop in scarboro or markham.

do you kno of anyone reliable?

the last shop i went to was recommended to me by a mechanic whom i trusted...and the body shop did some seriously cheap-skate, shoddy work on my vehicle.

>live in north scarboro so i'm looking for a shop in scarboro or markham.
Good fucking luck
come down here to the beaches for anything decent or i can call up a buddy to see what they can do. what years is the car?

former malvernfag here
how are things in scarborough
enjoying the $800k houses?

im also on the look out for a good mechanic for regular service on a subaru, would appreciate recs

rest in peace

Bring it over to my house, we can have a bbq and fix your tofu box

OP here. malvern is where i be. houses on my street are selling at 650K now.

where? i don't mind driving to east york or south scarboro. i have to go there often anyways.

Lol wtf when I was in banking in the early 2000's I did a lot of research up in Toronto. (Burger btw). Scarborough was a fucking leper colony shanty town full of heebs, poos, and chinks. Now they are selling for $800k?

You guys are going to have a major bubble blowout. Holy shit!

Also, why don't any of the houses in that area have yards? Canada is huge, but you stupid niggers literally built the suburbs so you could reach out your window and touch your neighbors house. Is this so your wives could be blacked by Haitian neighbors without leaving the comfy of your house?

Canada Toronto is a terrible place to drive around

scarborough is the worst

>650k
And how much is that in real money?

bout fie dolla

That would be about 650 000 Canadian...thats pretty real...or if you prefer, 30.1lbs of gold...

Why is every American post about being cucked?

>Canadian
Yeah that plastic monopoly shit you call money. How much is that in REAL money. And never mind the gold bullshit. Your currency isn't backed by gold anymore.

Yeah, it is. Plus the traffic here is also pretty bad. Chinks.

how much is corolla insurance there?

i hear you get toyota tax even on insurance

I live in Toronto. The shop I take my car to is located in Etobicoke near rexdale. Why are you unwilling to leave Scarborough? Your car still drives, doesn't it?

Canadian tire in Pickering does good work.

email us your info
[email protected]

Is there a currency that still is?

Do you perform maintenance also? What's the price range?

>What's the price range?
Beer, and you better be willing to wrench on your own car and learn a thing or 2 when people offer help

Will I get to meet the girl from the photoshoot?

'bout tree fiddy

>girl

Your implication just makes it better

I don't care if she has a feminine penis, that just means I have less competition.