350z

Been considering picking one of these up, but I'm still on the fence about it. Any input either for or against it? How is it on the toe-gay?

If you can get a clean 07-08 HR then go for it

Go for it. The '07-'08 models are the best, but they're all pretty good.
The 370 is a better car for sure, but it's so much more expensive it's not really worth it.

There are better cars for the toegays. They aren't terrible though, especially for how cheap they are

Oil burning piece of shit. Just get a mustang gt.

but then you would be driving a mustang

So would I be completely shooting myself in the foot by going for an earlier model? They're most of what's available around here, but there are a couple of 07-08s I could try and nab one of.

>just get a literal turd
Na

No, it's just that the VQ35HR is really good

Yes. The 37 is better in every way

not every engine burns oil
surprisingly you have a higher chance of not having to deal with it with earlier models
it mostly occures in cars that were made inbetween production cycle

other than that they are reliable cars
wouldn't buy one if i lived in USA though, mericans got cucked with electric lsd instead of a proper one so the rear brakes can shit the bed at 5000km

anyway, i've driven one and they handle surprisingly good for their weight and we are talking comptetly stock here
if you push it hard you initially get understeer but then it quickly goes into a nice controllable oversteer
it's also decently fast - faster than s2000 despite both having about the same hp/weight ratio

The engine is a major let down. It sounds like shit and its actually a Renault engine for some stupid nissan/renault partnership reason.
Car is also fatiguing to drive on longer trips due to the roughness.

you speak out of your ass
the engine is fully nissan made and it sounds really fucking good for a v6, especially with a straight pipe

also, 350z is an excellent highway car though i had a chance to check it on a good european highways, dunno how shitty american ones are if you claim that it's fatiguing to drive on a longer trips

They're pretty slow and very ugly. The build quality is mediocre. The interiors are at the bottom of shit-tier. Truly horrible.

>wanting to sit in this visual torture chamber

>especially with a straight pipe
>straight piping a v6
Opinion discarded

Straight pipes don't sound good on anything you yobbo. Obnoxiously loud != good. Muffled and not too loud always sounds better.

>air vents on the door
how does that even work, i mean obviously it does but it seems so inefficient and stupid

How is that your concern amid a sea of grey plastic slabs, a shift boot that looks like it's made from a trash bag and an instrument cluster that looks like it was stolen off of a Chinese knockoff of a Japanese sportbike?

bruh you have a peanut size brain or are you trolling
dat engine tho

>grey
Its black and looks fine. The sport aspect is what matters.
If you want muh leather get a loaded porsche you nancy faggot

>dat engine tho
literally nothing special

Found the asshurt 350z owner. Sorry your interior looks like a sea of tupperware and chinese crap

Bad picture. It's not that grey. Change that God awful steering wheel and I actually like the 350z interior. Simple and driver focused.