├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
├ Sparkle Fashionista (until 3/10)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

■ Next Update (2/22): 「ARKS NEW YEAR CARNIVAL 2017」 Part 4
bumped.org/psublog/spend-white-day-with-the-boys-of-pso2-the-animation/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)
└ /Pso2G/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread

Is PvP tomorrow or next week?
I thought it wasn't until next week but my friend swears they said during the last pso station it comes out on the 1st of march

You were right, it's next week.

Are we getting better character models with the Nier collab?

Stop bullying Emperappy !!

He only wants to hug and heal you !!

Do we have a replacement for lilith yet?

Sorry i said that i want to make a hu/br just so you guys could get the idea. im mainlining a range right now, but in the future i want to make a tank with my hunter (i was told that is shit but anyway), so i not gonna use the fury side. im looking for something to fill my ranger with. And i don't like bows plus im weeb so i want to use katanas eventually.

Buy an extra Hu tree if you want to make some gimmicky defense build, proper tanking doesn't even exist in this game though. You will just be completely worthless in every capacity, not being able to support, nor being able to deal damage.
If you play Ranger you need the Fury tree on Hunter. Likewise Katana absolutely requires it as well.

please be my boyfriend lang!

please be my hugbuddy, lang

(you)

ranger is pretty much the "tank class"

30% modifier comes from staying still while shit wails on you, may as well take all the flash guard points for damage reduction.

ching chign chong

まそぬねけ
masonuneke

Tried doing it on my own awhile ago.

ほよさすせ

Thanks!

Just did a single week of bonus keys and got 10 levels, you only need 21 cubes to finish SPCOs. Why were people so annoyed by the SPCO requirement, again?

The textures on the nier weapons are ugly as sin and it really brings down the whole design.

because people have shit luck when trying to get keys from featureds

I really don't know what else you expected, user

fuck off tripfag, tripfagging is against the rules

I want neo Veeky Forums to leave

>Dozens of storage slots wasted on old stones and and such
>Don't have the heart to throw them away after the austere turn in requirements showed they aren't above bringing back obscure collectibles
I hate this

>neo Veeky Forums
>a rule thats been around since time immerorial
I want true neo4chan to leave

nice head cannon kid

you might have mixed up >>>/global/rules/13 with whatever you have in your mind, user

>start not selling izane stones because a few threads ago someone said they may as well include those in a trade in at some point
this god damn game

I wouldn't put it above sega.

How many of those should I even keep? I'm already at 50 something spheres from chocolate and white day eq.

You should always keep a surplus of spheres though. You never know when you'll want to use them en masse (like levelling up a new mag).

I am positive that i will get btfo either way but do i go astra knux if i want to upgrade from my current orbit or wait for them to announce fornis version?

They appear to only be giving fornis one weapon per class, and for fi that was dagger, so you're pretty safe. I predict the next fornis will be rifle and katana for lulz.

Even the losing team can make a sudden comeback. With [Emblem Fever], rainbow colored emblems will spawn in advantageous locations for that team, helping them score lots of points.

Sorry, meant izane spheres. Photon spheres are easy enough to get that they're almost a non-factor.

Here's the thing regardless: They only take up one spot in your storage. Think of it as an emergency money fund. 10 of them? 500k. 100 of them? 5m. You've somehow accumulated a full stack? 50m in a single inventory space.

>sega still won't remove the port between double and pd
for what purpose?
just make the srank requirements 11mins if the only reason is to pad time for solo pd.

But user if you're not a shitter it shouldn't make a lick of difference. Did you know that if things are terrible on your end connection wise and something happens that makes you miss the double cutscene/autotransport, there's actually a teleeporter that appears on double's field for you to advance to the next phase?

I still haven't S ranked solo PD

You do realize they made it 12 minutes with the teleporter in mind right

yous right my man

deadgamelmao

>trista sestina
Rings a bell.

Its the guy that goes buy the youtube name desatdesat me thinks, could be wrong.

I thought he stopped playing GU to focus on faggy speed run classes.

because nobody could stand a chance against his gunner speedruns so he went to the real competition? yes

someone link vids

no

What's the pop of other ships like?

>bullying Rappies

The day of noose draws near.

you forgot UD

he is a hunter main

She

>This close to 80
>last pso2 event not even a peep about balance/skill changes
what did sega mean by this

>found person who copied my character
>approach him to take pics
>he immediately logs off

PUSSY

>he still can't s rank solo PD

Earliest we get new balance changes is ep 5, they've been really lax on them in ep4.

what's there to buff anyway? they already said maron is fine

I wish people who used this dumb twitter meme would hang themselves.

lmao2falz

>putting the cumguzzling spic in this list at all
Can someone do another one of these on the summoner mains from this general or atleast the most annoying avatarfags/shitposters

is there really no way to get stat4s higher than 98% during boost week when you are upslotting 4s to 5s?
been messing around in the planner for hours but i cant find any way that gets better than 88% for 120/14 5s upslot

>nier automata character models
>with pso2 customization

This is Gene
She tries her very best every day!
Say something nice!

sit on my lap,

Considering leaving my current team and making my own team, the only problem is I don't have many (or any) friends who aren't currently in a team. How would I go about recruiting players? I don't want to end up recruiting straight from B1 like Hollow Ops either, I want decent/good players, not Hu/Su or Br/Bo shitters. What should I do?

Stop playing and rethink your life choices.

Why not join a team with decent/good players?

You ship 2 guys DO have those teams, right...?

wear some clothes, slut

I could, but I'd rather make my own team.

Join us, you will fit right in.

recruit from here

That's worse than recruiting from b01.
Just look at how OH is.

OH mostly recruits from reddit and twitch

You need to offer people something they don't already have and then go around poaching. Making a new guild that doesn't fill some niche is hard in a game like this that only has a small English population and doesn't get many new ones.
Ship 2 has a lack of hardcore English teams, so that's a possible opening. If you don't know what you are doing and have no experience you probably shouldn't even bother though, people aren't going to leave the guilds they've been with for years if you can't offer some reassurance that you are actually competent

>Ship 2 has a lack of hardcore English teams
NA has over a hundred active players, good look convincing anyone to ditch them for some nobody from Veeky Forums.

>NA
>hardcore

I don't ERP, nor do I enjoy carrying dead weight.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want people to be super tryhard, I just rather not talk people out of going guard stance tank or argue with shitters who think Bo sub is best for mother because of break stance.

Night Arks isn't a hardcore team, they are midcore at best.
Their website screams wannabe tryhard, in any other game they'd be the absolutely last choice anyone competent that wants to take the game seriously would go for.
The only reason they ever got this big and have their current reputation is because PSO2's English community is very small and the game doesn't foster a hardcore playerbase.

why the fuck are you asking advice then

What, just because I don't want to circlejerk with ERPers and the worst kind of shitter means I can't ask a question here? That's a very reddit-esque attitude you've got there.

Honestly the people you dont want to deal with are the majority of this general and its "official" discord server

Their worth is even further depreciated when they allowed lilith in the team too. Everyone was giving them their condolences when they let him

>"official" discord server
just remove sign and it will be ok

Nah you gotta remove kayleth, ZEXT, Peppy, Sofa, Enju, There, Lily satou, along with that Lumie person as well thats the only way t make the quality improve

What is it with PSO2 guilds and their aversion to voice chat?
I've never seen this as strongly in any game I've played, people get ridiculously defense if you so much as ask if they want to hop on voip in any of the guilds I've had the displesure of being in

at that point you make it sound like you'd be better off trying to be a Kirito. Solo player that got gud by himself with some assistance from friends and associates here or able to speak and join some nip team like heavenly or something

Who left then

Everyone is passive aggressive

I don't even want to play this game hardcore. I always end up playing for a couple months, taking a break, and then coming back to the game a year later when I happen to be bored enough.
I'm just saying that niche exists, to my knowledge there isn't really a single hardcore team left on Ship 2, so if you are interested in filling that gap you might stand a chance. Making a social team from scratch will end up being completely impossible at this point in the game's life

>wanting to listen to nasal nerd voices while you're playing cute anime games

>i pretty much want to a completely dead and silent discord
the tumor called red did that look wheres it now? Gone
G O N E

after those people are removed it should be okay and not to mention lilith finally got banned and fucked for good since he exclusively played on PS4. Only person who you might have an issue is Solus but i dont think people have an issue with him

its better than having to sit through peppy always saying he wants to die and the others being faggots or doing that lilithposting shit they were doing and people wound up blocking and leaving

Literally anything is better than the cancerous tryhards discord, stop complaining, y'all don't know shit.

okay sofa